Sign in to follow this  
badboytje88

Mafia School: Cirque du Freak conclusion

banner_middel.jpg

So it has come to this. The person you wish to lynch today is Mister Fajji our snake charmer.

cimg0332.jpg

Please follow me Mister Fajji. As Aliandro followed Madam Mitsie the rest of the remaining group followed to see what would happen to Aliandro.

cimg0333.jpg

Madam Mitsie walked towards a part of the tent which the others normally couldn't enter. There he stood in all his magnificent glory: Fred the Lion.

cimg0340.jpg

She introduced Aliandro to Fred and asked him to look in the eyes of the beast.

cimg0342.jpg

In one swift fluent motion the beast bit of Aliandros head. Madam Mitsie turned to the remaining 4 circus crew members. As she caressed the lions mane, she spoke to the remaining circus people. You may all leave the tent. Go to the towns Hotel. There you will find all the people who you wrongfully lynched. For Fred only kills those not pure of heart.

cimg0344.jpg

Town wins! Congratulations town!

Survivors:

bearded_woman.jpg_thumb.jpg Mattilda – Darkdragon - Town Cop

magician.jpg_thumb.jpg The amazing Barnabo - K-nut - Town

fire_breather.jpg_thumb.jpg Joshua Igneo – Bricks and parts - Town

tall_man.jpg_thumb.jpg Norbert – Nightschroud99 - Town Vigilante

Killed or Lynched:

acid4.jpg Houdini Jr - NPC - Killed on day 1 - Town

cimg0212.jpg Gingeroono - Gingerwookie - Convicted on day 1 - Town

cimg0224.jpgWilhelmina - Wuntin - Killed during night 1 - Town

cimg0231.jpg Zezili - Cecilie - Killed during night 1 - Town

cimg0242.jpg Mr Mime – Shadows – Got sat on by an elephant during day 2 - Town

cimg0256.jpg The Benzini Brothers – UsernameMDm - Convicted on day 2 - Town

cimg0267.jpg Patricia – Volcanicpanik – Killed during night 2 - Town

cimg0273.jpg Rinus – JediAnakin – Killed during night 2 - Scum Blocker

cimg0289.jpg Dorothea - Darthnihilius - Convicted on day 3 - Scum

cimg0298.jpg Stephanie - Swils - Killed during night 3 - Scum

cimg0293.jpg Jimbob - Jedi master brick - Killed during night 3 - Town

cimg0317.jpg Tora - Eiker86 - Convicted on day 4 - Town

cimg0323.jpg Elasti Elisabeth - Etzel - Killed during night 4 - Town Doctor

cimg0328.jpg Gabrielle - Griggs - Killed during night 4 - Scum Godfather

cimg0342.jpg Aliandro Fajji - Fred Fred Burger - Convicted on day 5 - Scum

Give me a day or so to grade you guys.

Comments and critiques are welcome in this topic.

Edited by badboytje88

Yey =) Good to see that I voted for were scum. Even though I didn't knew that =p

Benn a real good game, you are a good host Badboytje88

It was a very fun game to follow, although it was quite messy at some points. Especially the first few days...

Anyway, congratulations to the winners and especially the host for hosting this game. I'm sure I wouldn't always have had the patience he had. :thumbup::laugh::tongue:

I'm exctited to see who passed and who failed, but most likely not as excited as you players. But I think I can already guess some grades, which won't be very surprising.

Anyway, I'm afarid there's some minor thing I'll have to complain about, I think dividing the players in "winners" and "losers" isn't quite correct, it should be "survivers" and "dead ones", as in fact the town wins. But I#m just nitpicking, you ran a great game, badboytje! :classic:

Yay! We did it!

I'm glad to know our friends didn't actually die when we wrongfully accused them (I'm so sorry Tora!).

Anyway, I'm afarid there's some minor thing I'll have to complain about, I think dividing the players in "winners" and "losers" isn't quite correct, it should be "survivers" and "dead ones", as in fact the town wins. But I#m just nitpicking, you ran a great game, badboytje! :classic:

Someone pmd me about it. I changed it. Thanks though!

Edited by badboytje88

Well done town :thumbup:

First I am sorry Eiker but you reeked scum. You accused several people and you kept on going for me. And well done vigilante, I don't know if th cop helped you pick your target but you won the game for the town :thumbup:

Great work badboytje88! :thumbup: You did a great job hosting those rowdy players. :tongue: It was a fun game to follow and you did a great job with the story.

Way to go Town! :sweet: I feel I contributed massively to that victory :tongue::cry_sad:.

Congrats to the town, and the survivors! :classic:

And congratulations to Badboytje88 for hosting an amazing game!

I always knew that Fred was a nice guy! :wub: He's the cutest, friendliest, most adorable lion in the world! :wub_drool:

Can I hug him? :grin_wub:

Lion_1298618c.jpg

Congratulations to the winners!

This game was a lot of fun to follow, and you did a great job hosting, badboy! :thumbup:

First I am sorry Eiker but you reeked scum. You accused several people and you kept on going for me. And well done vigilante, I don't know if th cop helped you pick your target but you won the game for the town :thumbup:

Sorry for that.. But we didn't come up with so many leads. At least I was not the person who killed you ;)

But the viligante townie must be a crazy person? How could I be a townie on one page and when the voting come's up, I'm a scum? hehe :tongue:

It was a lot of fun to play (and try to figure how how not to make the host angry :laugh: )

I learned so much about playing mafia games, even though I had read rules before I never really "understood" until now. Thanks for hosting the school and the circus theme was so much fun!

But the viligante townie must be a crazy person? How could I be a townie on one page and when the voting come's up, I'm a scum? hehe :tongue:

yeah, that one was my fault. :look:

But the viligante townie must be a crazy person?

Clearly... He killed me on the first night, what did I do during the first day to look scummy? :hmpf_bad:

Yay! Go town! :grin:

Mattilda and Barnabo, I need to thank you specially for the great cooperation we had! To bad I didn't managed to hang in there until the end.

And a big thank you again to badboytje88 for a great Mafia game, a circus was a great setting for the game I think with so many awesome personalities. :thumbup:

Thanks Jimbob, but I have no idea who the cop was :laugh:

I do hope someone speaks up.

I also must apologize to Cecile, Zezilli. Sorry I killed you. :sad:

Thanks Jimbob, but I have no idea who the cop was :laugh:

I do hope someone speaks up.

I also must apologize to Cecile, Zezilli. Sorry I killed you. :sad:

Yeah, I look forward to playing with you in future games

I was the cop. Are we still being graded on what we post in this thread? I am terrified of doing something wrong still :distressed:

I was the cop. Are we still being graded on what we post in this thread? I am terrified of doing something wrong still :distressed:

Can you give us your results for an insight. And should we post our game PMs like previous games?

I think it's safe to reveal our identities now.

I was the Town Doctor, I could protect someone during the night from being killed. I never prevented any murder though. :blush:

You were! Why didn't you tell me, I was actually suspecting you as scum near the end. If ALiandro hadn't been scum, you would have been my night kill.

It's the truth, mostly because you seemed to be telling me what to do and already planning my night actions :tongue:

But, I'm glad you weren't. :classic:

I think it's safe to reveal our identities now.

I was the Town Doctor, I could protect someone during the night from being killed. I never prevented any murder though. :blush:

In previous games the doctor was not that effective. Off the top of my head in the first mafia school the doctor saved Brickdoctor who was cop.

Sign in to follow this