Sign in to follow this  
Jipay

Tag Discussions

Only Fellows and Staff have them :classic:

Correct!

There's a topic on this isse here, and I'll merge it there later...

Just a question, which now came across my mind while reading some topics, but how does someone get a small icon with for instance 'Moc expert' or 'Star Wars' or so?

Thank you :wink:

Kenny.

Try looking here.

Tags are generally given by moderators and other folks who have magic powers to forum members who bring a positive contribution to the community. Of course, there are members who are simply too cool to be tagged :laugh: .

Either way, I wouldn't worry about it.

Try looking here.

Thanks blueandwhite for pointing the right link. :classic:

castlestrike666, if you have any other questions, kindly address them here. Thanks.

Topic is now locked.

WhiteFang

First off, I apologize if this topic has already been made. I tried searching for it, but I couldn't find it, and Flood Control is enabled.

Anyway, on to my problem. I have cookies enabled for this site and forum, and when I log in I check "remember me" but every time I leave the site and come back I'm not logged in. Thanks in advance.

We have a topic on this problem here. In short, it's a local issue (as in your computer, not EB) that's often caused by cookie errors. Deleting them (via the bottom of this page) supposedly can help.

(I've never had this problem myself so I don't have any better advice.)

Hi

This is probably a stupid question, but how do you get all the different images under your post count/ country etc and how do you get the little flags?

Thanks

Not a stupid question, but it has an answer (scroll down to tags) that you could have easily found in one of the pinned topics in this forum. :wink:

I thought the same: how do you get a little flag? :classic:

Flags are only given to people ranked Fellow and above. Why? For one it's a perk, secondly it'd be too much work to give flags to 15,000 members...

Not having a flag isn't all bad, that means you can put your location as the moon if you wish.

Hi,

I'm still pretty much new in the world of Eurobricks and i wondered how to get those cool icon's some members have underneath their avatar, like MOC-expert, Pirateflag, Country Flag, Cups etc...

(there is porbably already a thread but i couldnt't find it)

(there is porbably already a thread but i couldnt't find it)

Even though it's pinned? :sceptic:

Thnx, i really couldn't find it :oh: ....(although it's pinned, we have a saying in duth....a bit chickenlike.nl :laugh: (een beetje kippig.nl)

Haven't I said before that pinned topics are often ignored? Maybe we should use the dreaded <flash> on them... :devil:

I think it also has to do with people not knowing what the things they are looking for are called.

I think that I'd the obvious reason, but still inquisitive minds should check the pinned topics before posting a new thread to see if they address their question, not knowing what they are called just proves the user took no time doing any research.

I think that I'd the obvious reason, but still inquisitive minds should check the pinned topics before posting a new thread to see if they address their question, not knowing what they are called just proves the user took no time doing any research.

Well that's really true. Just posting a new topic with your question is the easiest thing to do. And I do have to agree that most people tend to no read things :laugh:

As the OP's question has been answered, this topic can be locked :sweet:

I saw the forum place about the badges, however it didn't say how to earn them. Saw if anyone could tell me how to get the USA badge, that would be great. :classic:

Thank you,

Commander Law