Masked Builder

[MOC] Imperials Have Entered The Base

gallery_101_23_281.gif

6299792996_40a990d71d_o.jpg

Darth Vader enters the Rebel base to try to find Han.

6299258563_49c4ccf569_o.jpg

Han and Leia flee to the Millennium Falcon.

6299258717_a10d35ed0b_o.jpg

Han, Leia, R2, and 3PO.

6299258607_c0759547a7_o.jpg

AT-AT and Luke scene. It was important to have all of the main characters in the vigs.

6299258795_e74f297d75_o.jpg

Surprise! They stack! Just like the Episode IV build they can connect.

6299793370_ec8de233ee_o.jpg

AT-AT leg detail. Okay I know that this is not totally accurate but I don't have the pieces to make it so.

So originally I built this back around February but it got scrapped before I got any pictures of it. Then when the Eurobricks Episode V Community Build was announced, I thought I'd rebuild it for that. Remind me not to do white-on-white again. :hmpf_bad:

Flickr set

Built October 2011

Comments and Questions welcome! :sweet:

Nice! I especially like the Walker leg. Too bad I'm not going to have time to get my contribution up. :sadnew: I look forward to the next few MOCs!

Nice! I especially like the Walker leg. Too bad I'm not going to have time to get my contribution up. :sadnew: I look forward to the next few MOCs!

What?! You again!?

:tongue: Thanks. I do wish I could see your contribution.

What?! You again!?

:tongue: Thanks. I do wish I could see your contribution.

Dude, we've been PMing my whole trip. :laugh: I might be able to get mine up quick, I'll see what I can do.

Wow great Masked Builder, just in the nick of time to :grin:. I love the walkers leg part :thumbup:.

During my marathon build today, I've had Battle of Hoth playing on the TV in my room

for 8 hours, so I must say that inclusion of the R2-D2 in the second vignette isn't

movie accurate. He's placed in the X-wing at the time. :wink:

Besides that little detail vignettes are, although simple, very cool. :thumbup:

Nice as usual comming fro you Masked. I love how you have made them stackable, very clever and I was suprised to see them stacked in the 2nd last pic. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice work here, Masked! :thumbup: I too love the AT-AT leg, although, as you said, the foot isn't entirely accurate. The fact that these stack up really does it for me, though. :classic:

Thanks everyone!

Dude, we've been PMing my whole trip. :laugh: I might be able to get mine up quick, I'll see what I can do.

:tongue:

During my marathon build today, I've had Battle of Hoth playing on the TV in my room

for 8 hours, so I must say that inclusion of the R2-D2 in the second vignette isn't

movie accurate. He's placed in the X-wing at the time. :wink:

Oh yeah you're right. :facepalm:

Nice as usual comming fro you Masked. I love how you have made them stackable, very clever and I was suprised to see them stacked in the 2nd last pic. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks!

Nice work here, Masked! :thumbup: I too love the AT-AT leg, although, as you said, the foot isn't entirely accurate. The fact that these stack up really does it for me, though. :classic:

Yeah it does need to be a good bit larger.

I like the one with the AT-AT leg best aswell. Don't get me wrong, but the others don't really show your buiding skills :sceptic: Still a great job, though :thumbup: