WhiteFang

Eurobricks Collectable LEGO Minifigures Series 5 Building Contest

You beat me to it Fangy. :blush:

:tongue:

I've got my ideas for both entries now. Just a matter of finding time to build.

Great! I am looking forward to see your entries too. Less than a month to go!

I am trying to enter the contest but i dont know how to deeplink my picture. Please help...

I have a flickr page...

I am trying to enter the contest but i dont know how to deeplink my picture. Please help...

I have a flickr page...

Above whatever picture you want to deeplink from Flickr there is a little menu bar. Click the share and a menu opens up. You want to "Grab the HTML/BBcode". Choose an appropriate size and make sure the "BBCode" option is selected. Then just copy/paste the code given into the post here on Eurobricks. Not too hard.

Above whatever picture you want to deeplink from Flickr there is a little menu bar. Click the share and a menu opens up. You want to "Grab the HTML/BBcode". Choose an appropriate size and make sure the "BBCode" option is selected. Then just copy/paste the code given into the post here on Eurobricks. Not too hard.

Thank you. No not hard at all now that i know how to do.

Once again thank you.

Keep the entries coming! Most of you guys met the rules requirements. At the same time, I also noticed that some of the entries are still WIP. Bear in mind and remember the contest deadline.

Looking forward to see more entries especially Category B!

If I build my entry on a base less then 8x8, is this exceptable?

If I get the time I hope to enter!

Thanks!

If I build my entry on a base less then 8x8, is this exceptable?

If I get the time I hope to enter!

Thanks!

Build a vignette that measures 8 studs by 8 studs. (No height limit.)

A reasonable overhang is allowed to accommodate tree limbs or minifigures accessories, but may not exceed more than 2 studs outside the base.

Please build it at 8 studs by 8 studs. Thank you.

Oh dear,

I finished building for entry B yesterday,

but turns out it is the same scene of the same movie with the exact series 5 figures as other member.

Great minds think alike !

Will it be considered copying ?

Scene is the same but MOC is different.

Oh dear,

I finished building for entry B yesterday,

but turns out it is the same scene of the same movie with the exact series 5 figures as other member.

Great minds think alike !

Scene is the same but MOC is different.

Just seen your entry - Who would have thought it! - I nearly made the scene where the Princess and Caveman escape from the crate past the gangsters.

My son prefers your entry though! I made this scene at his suggestion!

Just seen your entry - Who would have thought it! - I nearly made the scene where the Princess and Caveman escape from the crate past the gangsters.

My son prefers your entry though! I made this scene at his suggestion!

As I said, great minds think alike! :wink:

In fact, I think NatM movie includes many collectable figures: gangster, pharaoh, indian, cowboy, caveman etc.... so it is a good choice.

I like your scene too, you put in elements which I don't have space to put in, like the soldiers, exhibits, and your gateway to the underworld looks accurate !

Good luck to the contest !

Did I miss anything important? If yes, please PM me to verify your questions. :blush:

It's less than a week, so whatever WIP and plans that you are intending to do, please submit it soon and finalise your entry, because I will definitely lock the topic at the exact time, on 21st Nov 11, 1200hrs at (GMT+8).

Nope. Don't worry. It's a complete different MOC. :thumbup:

A quick reminder to all. It is now less than 24 hours more to go. Please submit it soon. Disqualified entries will be removed.

I really hope there are no more last minute entries! Cecilie and Rolli had really scared me at first with their last minute entries! I am glad you guys submitted in time! It's also good to see veterans like CorneliusMurdock, Dan Church, Darkblane, Etzel, lisqr, Solitary Dark, Yatkuu, etc, making a comeback too! :thumbup:

Good luck guys! The voting has just begun!

Sorry about that :blush:. I actually stayed up quite late yesterday to get the photography done and the entries posted. There has been so much happening lately that I just hadn't found the time earlier.

Sorry about that :blush:. I actually stayed up quite late yesterday to get the photography done and the entries posted. There has been so much happening lately that I just hadn't found the time earlier.

Still, I am glad you had managed to submit them in time. :sweet:

The voting will be extended for another 48 hours based on the original deadline. It's because I do not have much energy as I am very very sick right now. Apologises for the trouble caused but I can't do much in this weak shape.

The voting will be extended for another 48 hours based on the original deadline. It's because I do not have much energy as I am very very sick right now. Apologises for the trouble caused but I can't do much in this weak shape.

Get better soon, Fangy!