ACPin

Dagobah (Completed)

That first photo is amasing ACPin it really captures the mood of the swamp :thumbup:. Fantastic MOC :wub:.

Simply beautiful, ACPin! :wub: The detail is amazing and you even included R2 peeking in the window! It will be interesting to see what you decide to do for Episode VI.....

Great work! Especially the dark, first shot is sweet. The background is a nice detail, it makes the scene stand out even more. :thumbup:

Great job AC! You really got the Dagobah look and feel down well! The mixing of bley and grey on the ground really helps lend to the look of the planet.

first pic is a lil on the darkside (no pun intended) but everything else looks great, the moc captures the atmosphere of the scene beautifully

That was intentional based from the actual movie scenes.

:drool:

This MOC has it all - photography, special effects, building techniques - excellent work.

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thanks for the blog!

That first photo is amasing ACPin it really captures the mood of the swamp :thumbup:. Fantastic MOC :wub:.

Yes, that was the intended mood for the scene.

Glad I checked back in on this one, nice job indeed.

:sweet:

Amazing job, once again! I really love the resemblence to the real scenes, great techniques used aswell!

:thumbup:

:grin:

Simply beautiful, ACPin! :wub: The detail is amazing and you even included R2 peeking in the window! It will be interesting to see what you decide to do for Episode VI.....

Now, let's not get ahead too much. :laugh:

Nice to see this finally finished! I would LOVE to see that Yoda hut as an official set. :thumbup:

Not likely to happen but I'm glad that it was done.

Great work! Especially the dark, first shot is sweet. The background is a nice detail, it makes the scene stand out even more. :thumbup:

I just wish that it could have been a bigger poster so that it could cover more.

Wasn't expecting this. just AWESOME, great detail and i still love the trees.

Yeah, the trees started it all.

Great job AC! You really got the Dagobah look and feel down well! The mixing of bley and grey on the ground really helps lend to the look of the planet.

The bley and grey texture lent more to the contrast of the brown for the trees for the murky, swampy look.

This looks really good. The mood really comes across. Especially like the rain drops!! good job

Those clear cheese slopes came in handy!

An amazing MOC indeed, I love the muddy R2-D2 :wub:, it goes well with the swampy scene.

Wouldn't feel right if R2 was shiny. :wink:

AC

Great job AC, you always have some impressing MOCs to look at, I remember browsing brickshelf and coming across your Feluica and other MOCs, even cooler now that I know your a member here! :thumbup:

Great job AC, you always have some impressing MOCs to look at, I remember browsing brickshelf and coming across your Feluica and other MOCs, even cooler now that I know your a member here! :thumbup:

Yeah, I've used Brickshelf for my earlier works.

I really like it AC. :thumbup: You really did a great job.

Now it's really done. :sweet:

AC

PS. Added merged scenes and alternate views.

This is incredible! I can't believe I missed this when it was posted. This is such a great Dagobah.. and the size of this MOC... The trees are wonderful, and I love the swamp floor with all the trans-clear pieces. I love this MOC. A+++

What is the lights made of? I mean, is it a lego functions light inside a transparent head piece?

What is the lights made of? I mean, is it a lego functions light inside a transparent head piece?

If it's the light inside the house then it is a small LED light, the other lights outside are photoshopped.

AC

PS. You can message me next time instead of reviving an old thread.