XimenaPaulina

[KEY TOPIC] Eurobricks MOC LXF Index

I think I already tried to install the LDD manager but it didn´t work for some reason.

The 1x2 brick

About LDD Manager, post your troubles here and I or someone else might be able to help you

The 1x2 I thought was kind of funny. I almost thought it was some kind of "tag".

I tried to use less brick quantity as possible but maintain the outside apperance almost same as original.

Modified Moulding Machines Set # 4000001 (original only 68 boxes was made)

Theme: treasure, Miscellaneous: LEGO Inside Tour Exclusive LIT-2011

Simplify version reduce bricks q'ty from 600+ to 300+ for viewing only (can not build with real brick)

Big/New Moulding Machines only, Snot mod.

Ldd file: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=483483

5rW7n.png

Modified Ole Kirk's House, Set number: N/A, (original only 32 boxes was made)

Theme: treasure, Miscellaneous: LEGO Inside Tour Exclusive LIT-2009

Simplify version reduce bricks q'ty from 900+ to 450 for viewing only can not build with real brick)

Ldd file: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=475704

zevp9.jpg

Edited by bbqqq
Image tag in BBCode don't support size.

Greetings! I would like to show you some of my LDD MOCs that I think deserves to be indexed. =)

Action Figures:

Random Hero, by -N13OS-, LXF

Action Themes:

Rock Raiders Reborn - Cave Crab, by -N13OS-, LXF

Sci-Fi:

Microfig Mech - Wanzer, by -N13OS-, LXF

Microfig Samurai Mech, by -N13OS-, LXF

Special Themes:

Macrofigures, by -N13OS-, LXF (I am giving all figures in one file)

Thank you for attention. =)

Edited by -N13OS-

KDM, my Macrofigures in your index has Wanzer's screenshot and link to Random Hero topic.

Maybe I made mistake myself.

I'll look into it.

tie 2012 mod

I'd love to add this to the index but you need to post this first on a separate topic in the SW forum (because currently it links to your flickr account). And I really wish I have 3d glasses to see the desired effect on the images. :sweet:

Here is the real model topic:

MINIMOG

It took me about an hour to make in LDD, the axles and cab were a bit tricky, but it came out nice:

NORMAL VERSION LDD

FRONT PTO VERSION

EDIT: Link wont work, so here it is: www.brickshelf.com/gallery/zblj/Minimog/minimog-frontpto.lxf

Edited by Calabar
Oversized images converted in text links

Here is my GG1 MOC from the Train Forum:

Topic: LDD MOC: GG1

Actual File: GG1 Electric Locomotive

Picture:

13171343842_DISPLAY.jpg

As stated in the topic, the pantographs are NOT on the model. I could not figure out a design that matched the shape of the actual engine and was stable in real life. Also, the model is my railway's colors, not the real railroad color scheme. (The first actual color scheme was the Pennsylvania Railroad, brown, dark green, or dark red.) I hope this is okay. Thanks!

Edited by Murdoch17

Hey all

I make lego stop-motion movies with LDD and would like to use some of the models in this thread but I'm wondering if i have to give credit to the people who made them and if so how do i go about it?

Hey all

I make lego stop-motion movies with LDD and would like to use some of the models in this thread but I'm wondering if i have to give credit to the people who made them and if so how do i go about it?

Yes you should give credit if you will use other members' LDD MOCs. You could drop them a PM to ask for their permission, but seeing you're still a new member you can't use the PM function until you've made 10 posts. I could however grant you special permission to PM them if you'd like.