Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day IV

Vote: Heng Lewly (Hinckley)

We said what would happen if yesterday turned out poorly and it certainly did. You've made a few interesting points at times, almost enough to make me think that you're another one of us being duped by some outside influence, but given that the scum ruined my chance to test a theory that could have helped clear up the situation, we're left with no choice but to act as we said we would.

If this turns out wrong, I don't even know... :sceptic:

Sassy, what you say almost sounds like you wanted to save Heng a further day. :sceptic:

I really think we have to lynch Heng today. And I just don't like voting for an NPC. That might cost us a whole day in the worst case, which means we lose two further townies.

Therefore, I'll vote: Heng Lewly (Hinckley)

Let's hope we're doing the right thing today. :sweet:

There's nothing else for it today. Both halves of my brain have discussed this at length, and we're confident it's the right thing to do.

Vote: Heng Lewley (Hinckley)

Why do bandwagons always start when I'm asleep? :sceptic: Not that anyone will be surprised or that I need to explain myself if I Vote: Heng Lewley (Hinckley).

Vote: Heng Lewley (Hinckley). I found he didn't kill last night, but we saw he did during the second night, so killing him may shed some light on this second mysterious killer. Judging by her willingness to give Heng another day, it could shed some light onto Sassy. Speaking of which...

My apologies everyone, I'm innocent...oh, wait, I don't have to do that anymore :sweet:

I love how you can be so cute and so forgetful at the same time! :wub:

What if Fraulein Bloodbrick was lying and there aren't five henchmen, but five bad meds that we have to decide to vote out? I've got one of them, the thief. Maybe the drugs make us do bad things to each other and we just have to stop her by getting rid of the meds that make us do it. Since we all win if the Town wins, there should be no problem dying to take the bad meds with us. Then we can stop her! She won't have her Scum meds to make us do stuff against each other.

I bet that's it. Every one of us is a vanilla townie and the "Scum" are the Scum-Action meds.

Vote: Heng Lewley (Hinckley). I found he didn't kill last night, but we saw he did during the second night,

Nobody found me killing Tammo. I was found targeting him. There's a difference. To play mafia correctly, you should really understand the difference.

What if Fraulein Bloodbrick was lying and there aren't five henchmen, but five bad meds that we have to decide to vote out? I've got one of them, the thief. Maybe the drugs make us do bad things to each other and we just have to stop her by getting rid of the meds that make us do it. Since we all win if the Town wins, there should be no problem dying to take the bad meds with us. Then we can stop her! She won't have her Scum meds to make us do stuff against each other.

I bet that's it. Every one of us is a vanilla townie and the "Scum" are the Scum-Action meds.

If you believe that's what's happening, then you have no more arguments against being lynched, right? :wink:

If you believe that's what's happening, then you have no more arguments against being lynched, right? :wink:

I suppose nobody has arguments after being lynched. While the definition of argument doesn't say it specifically, I do believe arguing requires being alive.

Witch Which med did you have to take to come up with that one? :hmpf:

Nobody found me killing Tammo. I was found targeting him. There's a difference. To play mafia correctly, you should really understand the difference.

Her. You should really understand the difference. :tongue:

I miss her boobs. :cry_sad: And her sparkling personality, of course. :blush: And her boobs. :wub_drool:

Heng, I trusted you in private but I am afraid it was my greatest mistake for doing so. I am not going to stand by and let Sunny's conviction goes to waste. You are definitely going down and you are not to squeal your way through with your theory.

If your conviction is true and what Sunny had mentioned about Bell's investigation, this may just as well, prove the theory of the other medicine which I held in Day 2 and was stolen by you to use it...

This is my vote,

unvote: Pelly Putnam (NPC)

I said I'd change if it looked like my theory wasn't going to hold ground (essentially), so here it is. My mindset is in many different places here, so excuse me for trying something :blush: .

We'll see what happens tomorrow...

What shall we discuss for the remainder of the day?

There's nothing else for it today. Both halves of my brain have discussed this at length, and we're confident it's the right thing to do.

I'm innocent and agree, if Heng turns out to be town, I fear us townies may loose, I suppose we've have to vote Kiel tomorrow then.

Oh wowes me.

This is really what we should have done yesterday... I am confident that we are making the right decision and Heng can't wiggle his way out of this one again. This is for Sunny.

You are definitely going down and you are not to squeal your way through with your theory.

I will oink if I so choose...

I fear us townies may loose,.

The word is lose. Loose means something different. You should learn the difference.

Witch Which med did you have to take to come up with that one? :hmpf:

:hmpf:

You guys are going to be scratching your heads and going through crazy ideas tomorrow when you wake up and find I'm Scum. I'm just trying to help at this point. I'm at a loss for what is going on.

Jesus Christ, I meant Town. I hate this asylum. Town, Town, I'm Town. Oink. Town!!

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

The word is lose. Loose means something different. You should learn the difference.

Heaven forbid someone make a typo in a thread you can't edit in. Being a jerk won't help anyone believe you.

I'm innocent too.

Sorry I'm late to the badwagon, I dozed off... Like I said earlier, the choice is clear. If Heng turns out to be innocent, then I don't know what to do. :cry_sad: But it's our best option, who else would we vote for anyway?

Oh, and Freudian Slip, anyone?

Heaven forbid someone make a typo in a thread you can't edit in. Being a jerk won't help anyone believe you.

I'm innocent too.

:cry_sad: I was only joking. Comedy rule of threes. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I was just trying to have fun. We are in an Insane Asylum. We can have fun, occasionally. It doesn't have to all be drug abuse and lynching.

Sorry I'm late to the badwagon,

Bad wagon? I'd say this wagon is awful! *rim shot* Seriously, folks. I'll be here all week, or at least for the next 12-36 hours, so keep the laughs coming.

There's a difference between a bad wagon and a bandwagon. I suggest you learn the difference. :tongue:

Oh, and Freudian Slip, anyone?

But, I'm wearing trousers. I have no use for a slip! *rim shot*

I'm getting too old for this.

I came into this vote with doubt in my mind. What Heng had said might have been true. There was a small chance we were making a mistake. A very small chance.

Now any doubt has been cleared away. Heng has stolen my Strawberry Dust. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt yesterday and this is how you repay that trust? You should be ashamed.

This is just like last time. Trust is repaid with deceit. The Walrus will come to exact his revenge on me for my stupidity.

I am without hope. I will never live to see my beloved moon maiden again or once more walk the hallowed halls of the Moon Emperor's Palace...

Now any doubt has been cleared away. Heng has stolen my Strawberry Dust. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt yesterday and this is how you repay that trust? You should be ashamed.

Shameful indeed. Something only a low-life scum and his scoundrel of D-bags could do. They stole it since they know how powerful it is against them. They know their days are numbered, I can guarantee that. Even if you, I or any of us get killed tonight, I know that the vital info we possess will be passed on to the rest of our trusted allies, and they're all shittin' on their pants now since they know that time isn't on their side.

My dear dear Kresmo... are you really what they say you are? A sinister, self-serving, spiteful slut? Have I been blinded by my devoted love of you all this time? :cry_sad: So many questions...

I loved you Kresmo. I still love you, with all my heart. But that doesn't excuse what you've done. These people may be weird, but turning on me, your devoted, delightfully deviant Draxia? That is inexcusable. :angry: To think you would throw your lot in with her... it hurts to even think of it! Did our love mean nothing to you?

I have no choice but to do this. Forgive me, you monster.

*Draxia bursts into tears*

You guys are going to be scratching your heads and going through crazy ideas tomorrow when you wake up and find I'm Scum. I'm just trying to help at this point. I'm at a loss for what is going on.

Jesus Christ, I meant Town. I hate this asylum. Town, Town, I'm Town. Oink. Town!!

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I'm innocent, and it sounds like the truth comes out under stress.

I'm innocent, and it sounds like the truth comes out under stress.

Are you stressed? :look:

Ah-hah! Sassy so helpfully disproved my "Pelly is the devil" idea, and since yesterday it was "Sunny vs Heng", and Sunny was town, that means Heng is well and truly scum and there's no refuting that. You won't get away this time Dmitri! :damn::wacko:

So... if Heng really is scum, that means there really are 5 of Frau's agents after us... :look:

That's distressing. If only there were some way I could

Heng has stolen my Strawberry Dust.

Someone stole your meds? That's weird. Didn't you keep them locked up? I didn't steal them. Maybe there are two thieves. Maybe...some...mice...stole...them :sceptic: ...or an ... alien ... vampire ... rabbit. :sceptic: It's possible.

OK, listen. I think the most important thing for everyone to remember right now is that words speak louder than actions. So, listen to what I say. Don't look at the investigation, or the tracking, or the blatant theft, listen to me when I tell you I'm not Scum. Sheesh, why doesn't anybody believe me. And I didn't steal anything. This is all an elaborate setup. :cry_sad: Why won't anyone believe me? It's clearly just God megablocking with us. :hmpf_bad: Stupid God.

Speaking of God, I don't know how long he'll leave this open and as long as I've been found, I will take this opportunity to ask someone from the Rainbow Walrus League ( :hmpf: ) to contact me. We could win this faster if we coordinate instead of targeting the same person and wasting a kill.

What does that mean? :wacko: Must be a side effect of all these meds... Have you oinked like piggies lately, piggies? :devil:

and they're all shittin' on their pants now

*huh* Well that would be odd. Are you suggesting we are taking our pants off and then deliberately shittin' on them? :look: Why would we do such a thing? I mean they. I'm not Scum. I'm Town. I'm not one of those evil walruses that go around killing people and pooping on their pants.

Aw, kitty... :wub:

post-486-131710203114.jpg

Oink!!

post-486-13171023038.jpg

Where is everybody? It's quite quiet in here. And for some reason all my private communications have gone quiet. :look: Do people not like me? Is it the Scumminess? Or the murder? What? I feel rather self-conscious right now. :cry_sad: