Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day III

Chronology of Events (Day 3, Sept. 21) – all times are Asylum/EB time

Thank you Kelly. I appreciate it. There are so much info to digest and a summary like this is very much helpful. I will take a quiet moment and analysis the rest of the discussed conversations.

For the record, Tammo didn't tell me anything.

I feel left out, now. :cry_sad:

It's ok, you can be part of my club. So far, it's just me and nobody I've talked to has died. I don't think it's such a bad club, really. :sweet:

Just don't talk to me and we should be ok. :laugh:

Thank you, Kelly, for bringing this forward. I would have appreciated if you didn't use direct quotes, but that can't be helped now. I stand by what I said.

I really DID forget Bell's first day results, because she herself doubted their truthfulness. That was my mistake, but it doesn't make what I said any less true.

I will emphasize that the Opium did nothing. Me and Bell were the only ones to test it out, so it can't be verified anyway.

But like Kelly said, there are two ways to confirm Heng's scumminess. Convict him, or convict me. I am ready to go down for the team, so if you can't find it in you to vote for Heng (because you love him so much or something like that), please vote for me, but make damn sure that you will nail Heng tomorrow.

Heng is scum, he will say anything to sway your minds even after I've been declared innocent. Do not be fooled.

It's ok, you can be part of my club. So far, it's just me and nobody I've talked to has died. I don't think it's such a bad club, really. :sweet:

Just don't talk to me and we should be ok. :laugh:

:sweet: Sounds like a plan to me!

No, wait, I can't talk to you. I am not talking to you.

I have my doubts about both top candidates for lynching, but right now, I'm thinking we spare the one who's on the offensive. (Sunny)

If you seriously won't drop it, I don't know what to tell you.

If we convict Sunny and he turns out to be Scum, then I don't have any reason to doubt you anymore. But for now, my suspicion stays, as I STILL believe Tammo DID NOT reveal the Lemon Peel's effects outside our triumvirate.

Hmm I don't know quite who to believe to be honest. While Sunny and Kelly have brought up this revelation on the back of Scully's information. To be honest I haven't seen Heng as a cause for alarm until today. Which really makes me think that Belle could've been mislead on his investigation. And it's also suspicious that Sunny only bring it up now too. But now that she has, it hopefully will give a direction for the day.

So on to my meds, slim pickings at this time of day.

Day three - shift two

1. White Crystals

2. DMT

3. Saline Infusion Stanley Spussemmin

4. Strawberry Dust Manuel Bukowski

5. Paint Thinner Janie Beeswax

6. Sponk Rickety Cannon

7. Horse Tranquilizers Sassy

8. Nasal Inhaler Shinobu Shiroba

9. Red Devils Dr. Bethany Bovary

I have a couple of questions to the two patients who previously took the Sugar Pill:

Shalonda: What did you actually see on Night 1? Zed "killing" OR "targeting" Cracker-man during the night?

Scully: Same thing, did you see Heng "targeting" OR "killing" Tammo last night?

Targeting and Killing are two very different words.

Just to make a point:

Sunny is scum, he will say anything to sway your minds even after I've been declared innocent. Do not be fooled.

It's easy to say things like that and I don't usually give those statements much credence...

Also, I'm innocent...innocent and wondering about the Opium. It either did nothing or was a framing action. Now I have some qualms here...

If the Opium was a framing action, I'm innocent and wondering why there would be a framing action in the mix of medicines. What purpose would it serve the town? I'm innocent and trying to think of why it'd be in there and not fixed with the scum. Maybe it was put in there so that the medicine selection was fair to both sides? Perhaps the same could be applied to why there is a thief pill in the mix, too? Because certainly neither a stealing or framing action is really helpful to the town. So, maybe on that logic, the existence of a framing pill is not entirely ridiculous?

If the Opium did nothing, then why was Belle killed? Because of her suspicions of Heng? But Heng didn't know Belle suspected him, so I don't see a reason why Heng/the scum killer would go after Belle.

Ugh, mental breakdown. Thank goodness I'm innocent....I'm....*sigh*.....at this point, I just....no...no, nuh uh.

I'm innocent...

If we convict Sunny and he turns out to be Scum, then I don't have any reason to doubt you anymore. But for now, my suspicion stays, as I STILL believe Tammo DID NOT reveal the Lemon Peel's effects outside our triumvirate.

To me, that suggests that we should take Sunny out today, so that not only we do verify if Sunny is scum or not, and whether Heng is scum or not, we'll also figure out if Stanley is scum or not, because if Sunny does turn out to be scum, then Stanley has to be a townie and so does Heng. If Sunny turns out as a townie, then Stanley is still unknown and Heng is scum...

I don't know about you, but if we're going to do this, I'd rather get the option that kills two birds with one stone than the one that kills one bird with one stone.

Once again, I'm innocent.

I have a couple of questions to the two patients who previously took the Sugar Pill:

Shalonda: What did you actually see on Night 1? Zed "killing" OR "targeting" Cracker-man during the night?

Scully: Same thing, did you see Heng "targeting" OR "killing" Tammo last night?

Targeting and Killing are two very different words.

The action they used is a tracking action, so they'd only know who targeted who. You're mixing the tracking action with the watcher action, which will tell you the action being performed (that was, alas, lost with Tattoo Face).

Wow. Okay. So, Heng and Sunny both have compelling, logical arguments against each other. Both are willing to die to prove themselves right. I can't see any situation here where they're both townie...

To decide who to vote for, I think I'll look to the days before this, and think who was more helpful. Heng's handy chart comes to mind, but both have been fighting strongly for the town. It seems every time one person has me convinced, the other rebuttals wonderfully. It's a beautiful cacophany of debate... :cry_happy::cry_sad::wacko:

Dayamn this is confusing! Why don't we just flip a coin and sort dis all out tomorrow? Is there a way to vote both of them out, so we'll know for sure that we're nailing a scum? :wacko:

Oh, and 'fore I forget... bah, where's that ruttin' med list go...

Oh great, of course I get the doubled doubled up up med list... :hmpf: let me just fix this up...

1. White Crystals

2. DMT Imes da Booey

6. Sponk

I'd rather take the mysterious initialism than the mysterious thing that slides down your throat and sounds like 'spunk'... :look:

While god doesn't like to be directly quoted, I can say that I "successfully tracked" and saw Zed "target" Rolly, except it used their "real world" aliases as opposed to the names we know them by.

Perhaps the same could be applied to why there is a thief pill in the mix, too? Because certainly neither a stealing or framing action is really helpful to the town. So, maybe on that logic, the existence of a framing pill is not entirely ridiculous?

Y'know, I was thinking about this. Townies have to use our meds, whereas scum can go without. I was wondering about this, but then I thought, throwing in some scum night actions and forcing a townie to use 'em, why that's just the kind of madness one would expect from an Asylum such as this. Did I say Asylum? I meant clinic, or correction facility, or what have you...

I don't know about you, but if we're going to do this, I'd rather get the option that kills two birds with one stone than the one that kills one bird with one stone.

I've thought about that also, that's why I'm more inclined to vote for Sunny today because of that "killing two birds with one stone" possibility.

If Sunny turns about to be scum, then Stanley and Heng will be both cleared as Townies and will be extremely beneficial to the Town (1 scum down, 2 more confirmed Townies).

But if Sunny is Town, then it is IMPERATIVE that we have to convict Heng the next day. Hear that Heng? If you happen to be Scum, realize that you're days are numbered. Oh and that will re-ignite my suspicion on Stanley being Scum too.

Either way, this will prove to be a crucial sacrificial vote today. This is simply a risk we have to take, no ifs or buts about it.

Y'know, I was thinking about this. Townies have to use our meds, whereas scum can go without.

Thank you for pointing this out. This is what makes the thief action very hard to use and that's why I targeted the person who took the thief med on the first day. I figured that was the best thing to do with a scummy action.

I love Shalonda :wub: Shalonda, you're so hot!! :wub_drool:

Good night all, especially my love Shalonda, come spoon me with your hot body. :pir_kiss:

Hear that Heng?

Loud and clear. Thank you for being objective about this...

I love you, Shalonda because you are such an amazing man! So beautiful, so perfect! :wub_drool:

Thank you for pointing this out. This is what makes the thief action very hard to use and that's why I targeted the person who took the thief med on the first day. I figured that was the best thing to do with a scummy action.

I'm innocent and wondering, but could you have gone through the night without using the thief action?

I'm innocent and wondering, but could you have gone through the night without using the thief action?

I love Shalonda, Shalonda you are so hot. :wub:

I assume there wasn't an option due to this rule:

In the first 24 hours of the game, all town patients must take medicine. Scum may or may not take medicine.

I'm not sure what would happen if a Townie didn't use their meds, but I would imagine it would be a vote penalty.

If Sunny turns about to be scum, then Stanley and Heng will be both cleared as Townies and will be extremely beneficial to the Town (1 scum down, 2 more confirmed Townies).

But if Sunny is Town, then it is IMPERATIVE that we have to convict Heng the next day. Hear that Heng? If you happen to be Scum, realize that you're days are numbered. Oh and that will re-ignite my suspicion on Stanley being Scum too.

This echoes with resounding sense. Captain Spaceguy has been in the back of my mind worrying me since this whole thing started. He was here when the whole Walrus thing happened all those years ago, what's to say this hasn't made him relapse? I'll be a lot more comfortable knowing he's cleared as well. Y'know, at this point I'm really hoping Sunny is scum. Two cleared townies and a real victory with nailing a scum is just what we need right now.

Also, I don't want to derail this train of thought we're all on here, but... what about Putnam? The weird mute guy, y'know? On day one, before this whole thing started, his diary said something about like, "a rain will cleanse these walls and floors, it will be pure, I won't mourn them... something something, I vow to–" and then there was the mysterious ink trailing off. I dunno, maybe we're all innocent, right? Maybe no one's working for Mrs Crazybrick. Except Putnam. Maybe the night killings are townies being forced to use their meds, because we don't have a choice, remember? At least, according to Mrs Crazybrick... HMMM? Makes you think, right? And then consider this, her dear daddy was killed by a group of people in this Asylum. It would make perfect sense for her to come here and systematically kill us all off, in a form of twisted revenge. She's obviously crazy, we've seen that. And we haven't seen any hard proof of actual scum so far, right? Man, I'm convincing myself pretty hard out here. Someone wanna put a logical, direct stop to my ranting? :blush:

Also, I don't want to derail this train of thought we're all on here, but... what about Putnam? The weird mute guy, y'know? On day one, before this whole thing started, his diary said something about like, "a rain will cleanse these walls and floors, it will be pure, I won't mourn them... something something, I vow to–" and then there was the mysterious ink trailing off. I dunno, maybe we're all innocent, right? Maybe no one's working for Mrs Crazybrick. Except Putnam. Maybe the night killings are townies being forced to use their meds, because we don't have a choice, remember? At least, according to Mrs Crazybrick... HMMM? Makes you think, right? And then consider this, her dear daddy was killed by a group of people in this Asylum. It would make perfect sense for her to come here and systematically kill us all off, in a form of twisted revenge. She's obviously crazy, we've seen that. And we haven't seen any hard proof of actual scum so far, right? Man, I'm convincing myself pretty hard out here. Someone wanna put a logical, direct stop to my ranting? :blush:

That makes a good deal of sense, as an alternative scenario. Though, I wonder what an independent killer fits in with all this? Maybe we should vote for Putnam tomorrow :laugh: . No, maybe really :look: I'm innocent and dead serious. Oh, maybe not dead. I'm innocent and lively serious!

That makes a good deal of sense, as an alternative scenario. Though, I wonder what an independent killer fits in with all this? Maybe we should vote for Putnam tomorrow :laugh: . No, maybe really :look: I'm innocent and dead serious. Oh, maybe not dead. I'm innocent and lively serious!

I'm actually really thinking about this. We could try voting off Putnam.

Or maybe we have to vote off the scummy meds, and unfortunately the townies that carry them. We've already gotten rid of the Opium, and then there's the redirector and the 2 killing actions. Which, in a way, means we'd all be neutral, I guess. I bunch of neutrals working together. Or something, I dunno! It's crazy, but this is an Asylum! We're all crazy! Except me, I'm just a demoman who like spending time in my bunk. But still! Argh! This is your fault Sassyface, for encouraging me and not putting a blunt stop to my ramblings with logic! :grin: But seriously people, consider it.

Uhm no, while that alternative scenario is possible, I refuse to believe that God/Frau is that twistedly sick-minded to make us all innocent here and let us kill each other senselessly. If we're all innocent then (with the exception of the neutral killer/s), what's the sense of us putting all these effort (playing) trying to find ways to weed out Frau's agents among us?

Seriously, we should focus on the upcoming voting and not explore on some unrealistic possibilities.

Seriously, we should focus on the upcoming voting and not explore on some unrealistic possibilities.

Yes, that's true. :blush: It was just a thought I got caught up in.

After carefully analyzing everything that has happened, let me lay down the hard-core facts:

1) On Night 1, Belle used the Magic Beans to investigate Heng, and the result was ‘Not Town’. She didn’t bring out the results since she was hesitant about the sanity of the results. Belle informed Sunny about this, but Belled admitted having forgotten this result until today Day 3.

2) On Day 2, Heng used his Downers to steal the Magic Beans from Shinobu.

3) On Night 2, Scully used his Sugar Pill to track down Heng, and found out that Heng targeted Tammo.

4) On this same night, Heng used the Magic Beans to investigate Tammo (confirmed by Scully’s results). The result was Tammo was Town (confirmed by God). This proves that the Magic Beans action is SANE, so by simple logic it means that Belle’s Night 1 result is CORRECT - that is Heng is Not Town.

The only stumbling block is Heng’s claim that Sunny might’ve used an ‘unconfirmed’ framing action using the Opium pill to frame him on Day 1. Here’s the way I see it: Assuming Sunny is scum and Heng is town, what are the chances that on Day 1 Scummy Sunny will be able to:

a) frame Townie Heng,

b) find, approach, and “make friends” with a townie with an investigative ability

c) cast a cloud of suspicion on Townie Heng

d) and convince him to investigate the ‘framed’ target.

Seems to be an elaborate and well-planned tactic for the scum to pull-off on Day 1 isn’t it? Which I find to be HIGHLY IMPROBABLE to all happen in the first day. With these, I’m likely to dismiss Heng’s claim that the Opium had a framing effect (which Sunny kept on repeating in the game thread that it had no effect).

With that being said, we could not just simply ignore TWO NIGHT ACTION RESULTS pinpointing to Heng. I'd rather base my vote based on solid evidence rather than on unconfirmed accusations.

Okay, see, yeah, that makes sense. Thank you Kelly for layout that out like so. Looks like I know where my vote'll be going!

Man, did we finally nail a scum? Woo! :laugh: Then again, it's only been 2 days, so we're not doing terribly. I guess the days feel longer when you're awake all night too. :grin:

I've been following this, and it certainly looks bad for Heng. There isn't really any other explanation for the two Magic Beans results, unless you believe the possibility of a Framer action. I'm still not sure I trust Sunny, either though... or indeed anyone, except the other half of my brain.

So, following a long discussion with myself, and since the Downer action has been revealed, I (and I) have little choice but to do this.

Yes, the Downers allow the user to steal other people's medicines. The question is, which should I steal? It strikes me that the choice could be pivotal in deciding who the scum are. Say we were able to steal a pill and find that it is the vigilante action. That would implicate everyone who has used the pill: they must all be scum, or they would have said something.

I have a good idea of what many, but not all, of the meds do; between us all we all know what they all do. So I'm asking everyone, which should I steal? Answers on a Postcard Message, please, addressed to Pandufus Randora and Randora Pandufus.

You might wonder why I should be trusted. Only the scum, and possibly one other, know for a fact that I am Town, but it's quite likely I'll die tonight anyway, so you'll all find out in the long run that I have no reason to lie; any information I gain from this you can use in any way you wish.

Sunova...

I just want to trip on DMT, is that too much to ask? :cry_sad::wacko:

Day three - shift two

1. White Crystals

2. DMT - Imes da Booey

6. Sponk Rickety Cannon

I hate lists. :hmpf_bad: I'll be in my bunk...