3. Black Beauties

4.Uppers

5. Downers Pandoo

6. Blue Bennies

7. The Big Fat Pill

8. Magic Beans Shalonda Cunningham

9. Bug Dust

10. Powdered Rhino Horn

It's not what I wanted, but at least it's better than the magic bum that keeps keeps hitting on me.

Keeps keeps? :wacko:

Oooohh!!! Crepes! These are sure to pick me up after that dreadful night I had! Of course I'll take one.

I can't believe I sat on a broom during the game of Chutes and Ladders... :cry_sad:

Anyway, since I had ample time during the night, I started thinking these compulsions that some patients have had - repeating words, claiming innocence, and now Heng's unrequited affection towards Shalonda.

Could some or all of these be mere lies? I'm most suspicious about Heng Lewley, because I talked to Bell Bastage yesterday, and I know what Heng's medicine was supposed to do. Where did this side-effect come from, then?

This might sound familiar to some of you, but Bell told me yesterday that if she gets killed today, Heng might have something to do with it. I know it was just a suspicion on her part, but she thought Heng was playing her. I'm sorry I can't reveal more without revealing the effects of certain meds, but I'm now looking for more information about Heng.

*bites nails*

Day One, Shift One:

1. Peach Cobbler Draxia

2. Sugar Pill

3. Black Beauties

4.Uppers

5. Downers Pandoo

6. Blue Bennies

7. The Big Fat Pill Kelly

9. Bug Dust

10. Powdered Rhino Horn

Day One, Shift One:

1. Peach Cobbler Draxia

2. Sugar Pill

3. Black Beauties

4.Uppers

5. Downers Pandoo

6. Blue Bennies

7. The Big Fat Pill

9. Bug Dust Ali "Periscope" Perry

10. Powdered Rhino Horn

Day One, Shift One:

1. Peach Cobbler Draxia

2. Sugar Pill

3. Black Beauties

4.Uppers

5. Downers Pandoo

6. Blue Bennies

7. The Big Fat Pill Heng Lewley

9. Bug Dust

10. Powdered Rhino Horn

I'll have the Big Fat Pill! Shalonda, you're so fine! :wub_drool:

Shoot, this is all happening too fast. I'm two posts behind. Ignore my list. Shalonda, you're hot! :pir_kiss:

Day One, Shift One:

1. Peach Cobbler Draxia

2. Sugar Pill

3. Black Beauties

4. Uppers

5. Downers Pandoo

6. Blue Bennies Sunny Day

10. Powdered Rhino Horn

Day One, Shift One:

1. Peach Cobbler Draxia

2. Sugar Pill

3. Black Beauties

4. Uppers

5. Downers Pandoo

6. Blue Bennies Heng Lewley

9. Bug Dust Alopex

10. Powdered Rhino Horn

Shalonda is hot!

This is the worst megablocking system. :hmpf_bad: I wish Shalonda would've come up with a better idea. He's much smarter than God. I love Shalonda. Shalonda, you're megablocking hot! :pir_kiss:

Day One, Shift One:

1. Peach Cobbler Draxia

2. Sugar Pill

3. Black Beauties

4. Uppers Heng Lewley

5. Downers Pandoo

10. Powdered Rhino Horn

Weird that you didn't get to investigate who you chose. I guess it is good for me,but in my eyes an unnecessary gesture.

It wasn't a gesture. He said he didn't intend to investigate you. And of course you think it's unnecessary. What else would you say? "Good thing Pearl didn't catch me killing anybody!" Yes, I'm glad you took the time to assure us that you're glad that a Night Action investigation, no wait, a Kill Action investigation against you exonerated you.

:hmpf:

Why can't everybody say smart things the way you do, Shalonda? You're so smart it makes my heart ache. You're the most beautiful person to ever live, Shalonda. :wub_drool:

Let me write you a Haiku:

Shalonda is hot.

He is like the rising dawn

chasing away night...

:wub_drool: I wish I had a wub_cry emoticon. I love you so much it hurts...

Shalonda is hot!

This is the worst megablocking system. :hmpf_bad: I wish Shalonda would've come up with a better idea. He's much smarter than God. I love Shalonda. Shalonda, you're megablocking hot! :pir_kiss:

Sorry! :blush:

I just hope my finger pointing at you did not get forgotten because of all this hassle at the medicine counter. :wink:

Sorry! :blush:

I just hope my finger pointing at you did not get forgotten because of all this hassle at the medicine counter. :wink:

Sorry. I did in fact miss it while repetedly banging my head against the medicine counter door. I just can't seem to be able to cue up correctly. :blush: It's rather embarassing. And aggravating. :hmpf_bad: But thank you for acknowledging it. :laugh: I hope people enjoyed my frantics little escapade.

As far as my love for Shalonda goes, what med or fakery could you be suggesting. I simply love the hottest man to ever grace the face of this planet. :wub_drool: Shalonda, you are amazing. I've love you more than anything on this planet and my heart aches with yearning for you. :cry_happy::wub:

As far as what Bell said, I'm not sure what made her say that. I'm not sure what she told you my med did but I was honest with her about it. Of course we shouldn't trust anyone until we have a really good reason to, so it's good to see she was being smart. I had nothing to do with her demise, but as we all know, if I did, I wouldn't admit to it. So, if you want to test me, bring it on. :thumbup:

Day One, Shift One:

1. Peach Cobbler Draxia

2. Sugar Pill

3. Black Beauties Boo Cameron

4. Uppers Heng Lewley

5. Downers Pandoo

10. Powdered Rhino Horn

Black Beauties for me, daddy needs some pills.

Day One, Shift One:

1. Peach Cobbler Draxia

2. Sugar Pill

4. Uppers Heng Lewley

5. Downers Pandoo

10. Powdered Rhino Horn Pearl Nuttin

I'll take the Rhino Horn.

Maybe all the people saying strange things like "I'm innoncent" or "Shalonda's great" are doing so because of the effect of a certain pill action or such. Did anyone consider that?

It wasn't a gesture. He said he didn't intend to investigate you. And of course you think it's unnecessary. What else would you say? "Good thing Pearl didn't catch me killing anybody!" Yes, I'm glad you took the time to assure us that you're glad that a Night Action investigation, no wait, a Kill Action investigation against you exonerated you.

:hmpf:

Someone's panties are in a bundle this morning. Why try to stir up shit that isn't there.

I understand it wasn't literally a gesture, but the saying is common enough, I assumed even the crazies in here would be able to understand, apparently I was wrong.

I was simply saying it's too bad someone else didn't get investigated since I knew that I didn't have a killing ability and assumed at least some.of the group was on that same page with me, after I confirmed evidence yesterday. Please don't try to put words in my mouth,as I said nothing about myself killing anyone, just that I wish the investigation would have gone as planned.

Maybe all the people saying strange things like "I'm innoncent" or "Shalonda's great" are doing so because of the effect of a certain pill action or such. Did anyone consider that?

Yes. We basically all agreed on that. Notice that I now speak normally after my choice of pill Yesterday.

Speaking of pills, the second walrus kill couldn't have been the direct result of a pill, (a pill giving you vigilante powers) unless last Night the person who took the pill didn't take advantage of the power. I hope I'm not revealing too much, but the pill stolen on Day 1, the Blue Bennies which I took Yesterday, don't do anything.

I thought that was a given, but it has now dawned to me that the medicines might not cause these effects directly to the one that consumes them. What if the meds give their consumer the ability to inflict these hindrances to others? So maybe someone made Heng fall in love with Shalonda. And yesterday, didn't Dr. Bethany praise Tammo amidst all her double-talk?

Aaaaahhhh! I don't want to fall in love with any of you crazies!!! :oh3:

I'd like to point out that yesterday Dr. Bovary displayed similar behavior to Heng today. And since they did not take the same med those days, it's more likely someone targeted them with it. Besides, hitting on Shalonda doesn't seem scummy to me, just weird and disgusting. :sick: I threw up in my helmet a little.

Someone's panties are in a bundle this morning. Why try to stir up shit that isn't there.

I understand it wasn't literally a gesture, but the saying is common enough, I assumed even the crazies in here would be able to understand, apparently I was wrong.

I was simply saying it's too bad someone else didn't get investigated since I knew that I didn't have a killing ability and assumed at least some.of the group was on that same page with me, after I confirmed evidence yesterday. Please don't try to put words in my mouth,as I said nothing about myself killing anyone, just that I wish the investigation would have gone as planned.

Thank you. Good point. Sorry about that. I think everyone's a little on edge since we're all slipping on blood.

I'm not as on edge with a big strong man like Shalonda around! :wub_drool: Let's go to the broom closet, Shalonda! :pir_kiss: You're so hot!

I thought that was a given, but it has now dawned to me that the medicines might not cause these effects directly to the one that consumes them. What if the meds give their consumer the ability to inflict these hindrances to others? So maybe someone made Heng fall in love with Shalonda. And yesterday, didn't Dr. Bethany praise Tammo amidst all her double-talk?

Actually, that was exactly was I was saying. That's why I said "pill action". :hmpf:

I wonder how long I'll be able to endure Heng praising Shalonda? Not very long, I'm sure. That's even worse than simply being killed. :ugh:

Holds dead fish up to ear.

Koilette and I would like to say how sorry we are to see Bell and Tammo go, even though we were all right in helping the former survived a penalty lynching on the first day.

The prospect of multiple Walruses scares Koilette; she thinks she's going to be eaten, the paranoid fool! :laugh:

Looks like Koilette and I shall take the only pill left, the Sugar Pill.

Day One, Shift One:

1. Peach Cobbler Draxia

2. Sugar Pill Poby Flanagan & Koilette <3

4. Uppers Heng Lewley

5. Downers Pandoo

10. Powdered Rhino Horn Pearl Nuttin

ATTENTION!

It has come to my attention that Lemon Peels, aka. the drug that Tammo chose yesterday, held the investigator ability. As we know, Stanley Spussemin consumed Lemon Peels on Day 1, so now it looks most likely that Stanley is part of Fraulein's walrus gang, who decided to get rid of the drug and Tammo in the process. Unlucky for Stan, Tammo told the medicine's abilities to other people before her death.

What say you, Stanley?

ATTENTION!

It has come to my attention that Lemon Peels, aka. the drug that Tammo chose yesterday, held the investigator ability. As we know, Stanley Spussemin consumed Lemon Peels on Day 1, so now it looks most likely that Stanley is part of Fraulein's walrus gang, who decided to get rid of the drug and Tammo in the process. Unlucky for Stan, Tammo told the medicine's abilities to other people before her death.

What say you, Stanley?

Holds dead fish up to ear.

Koilette has a suggestion. She thinks Stanley could've took the pill, and was either blocked, or didn't find anything useful/relevant after taking the pill. Maybe he found a town, and didn't want to publicly say "This pill is the investigator pill. I found a townie last night, hope that they don't get converted, now they've been confirmed as innocent". Too many things might've gone wrong had he revealed the pills power. Which you just did. :hmpf_bad:

I say that's the dumbest chain of logic I've ever heard. And I've been in this nuthouse a long time.

Isn't it far more likely Tammo ran her mouth off to the wrong person? Killing her to get rid of the pill when it would be known I knew what it did would be the most asinine move I could have made. I hope all the townies are keeping track of the meds. (the scum can forget to. They're not really important, Scum. Don't worry about them. :grin: )

As we know, Stanley Spussemin consumed Lemon Peels on Day 1, so now it looks most likely that Stanley is part of Fraulein's walrus gang, who decided to get rid of the drug and Tammo in the process.

Uhm, you took the Opium on night one that Bell took last night sooo... did you kill Bell? :look:

Unlucky for Stan, Tammo told the medicine's abilities to other people before her death.

and... uhm... how many other people are therefore possible suspects? :look:

I have no idea if Stan did or didn't try to get rid of the Lemon Peel and Tammo with it, however I find you post nonsensical at best.

ATTENTION!

What say you, Stanley?

Interesting point. How do you know the Lemon Peels are the investigator drug?

i already wondered why Tammo was killed, he didn't look scummy at all. And as Poby said, a possible reason for a vigilante to kill Bell was her penalty. And Pelly seemed to be quite positive towards the violet walrus as well. Just a couple of facts I've collected, I'd wait for Stan to speak up, of course, but it kinda makes sence, if you think about it. Could be a great coincidence as well. Also, if the green walrus is the scum killer, why didn't they kill on night one? Blocking or Protection might be a reason. :sceptic:

I didn't consider there have to be other people who must know...at least Sunny. :sceptic: