Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day II

But remember that at this point there are only five scum, and if Zed really is the Serial Killer we can take him out of the equation today. That means the scum won't have a chance to block, steal or hog all of the good pills. We still have the numbers on our side.

I may look stupid but how did you derive the "five" scums denomination? Did I miss it somewhere? Or, perhaps I had overlooked this vital information or is this number based on experience?

I'm sure many of us are compiling medicine lists right as we speak, so don't be afraid to share the lists with people you think you can trust. We won't win this game for the town if we keep everything to ourselves.

Yes, I agreed with you completely. The problem is, we can't share the listing in public freely, not at this time, but we can definitely see a pattern in those medicines. I am quite confident of it, even though this is something most of us had never experienced it before. It is not going to be an easy fight but we can't give it up. The listing can be compared in private or even with your trusted allies. I hope we can pull this through.

I may look stupid but how did you derive the "five" scums denomination? Did I miss it somewhere? Or, perhaps I had overlooked this vital information or is this number based on experience?

"In this ward, I have specially chosen five of you as my agents. And they are going to kill you, one at a time. And each day, you're going to send one of your own to me, who I will personally kill myself."

Oh, I slept for damn near a day straight. Seems like it was alot of the same. Which is understandable, we have our lead, some agree with thee open information, some think it's endangering us. All I know is the 24 hour mark Is in about 20 minutes and I know who I'm voting for, but I will be a little less revealing tomorrow with my information, if I get any.

MOD NOTE:

Technically, this is five minutes early, but I need to head out on personal business.

Voting is now open. If there is a unanimous consensus, the day may end in 24 hours rather than 48. I work tomorrow and the day after so the day will only be ending in the evenings for me, when I can leisurely take pictures and write. It is currently 9:16 PM Japan time.

Vote: "Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher)

Exactly, this is a sure shot, he may not be scum, but he definitely kills and that's no good.

Lets hope we get as good of info tomorrow as well.

Oh my god I must have fallen asleep... :blush:

Zed, as others pointed out your story is very probably a load of crap. So I shall Vote: "Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher)

Dammit, I'm getting tired of this dead horse being beaten once again.

Well then, take the club out of your hand. You stuff it, seriously.

I know you're not into the plays, but something more coy would've been smart. That way you could gauge people's reactions. Now, what else is anyone to do but

Vote: Zed "Lumpy" Furby (Zepher)

If you'd have built a slower case and started a vote before revealing all, we could've learned something by who voted and unvoted. Or even if you had started by telling us you had tracked the killer, we could've learned something from people's responses. But now, everyone will vote the same and we have another day when we can't discern any vote pattern.

And I wasn't beating the dead horse against you. I was reminding all of us not to reveal what the meds do. I think it's dangerous. Not everything is about you. I believe what you did was in the interest of the Town, but you're being self-centered thinking that I'm attacking you. If you've just delivered up a Scum to us, then we're on the same side. Stop talking to me like I'm stupid. I really hate that.

I think it's pretty obvious what needs to be done here.

Vote: 'Lumpy' Zed Furby (Zepher)

Well.

Man, it must totally suck to be you right now. But you know what they say, you gotta kill the serial killer before he kills you. What? Who says that? Eh, I dunno. Point is we can't just leave a revealed killer roaming the halls unlynched. Sure, it ain't no scum, but it certainly ain't no townie either.

It's a done deal, really. If you don't turn out as either scum or a serial killer tomorrow, Zed, you can color me totally and utterly surprised. Plus I will have a nervous breakdown like you've never seen before. :tongue:

Vote: Zed "Lumpy" Furby (Zepher)

I think it's pretty obvious what needs to be done here.

I I agree agree.. You You are are so so incredible incredible.. :wub_drool: :wub_drool:

But you know what they say, you gotta kill the serial killer before he kills you. What? Who says that? Eh, I dunno.

You You do do,, now now. :tongue: :tongue:

I I Vote Vote:: "Lumpy" "Lumpy" Zed Zed Furby Furby ((Zepher Zepher))..

Guess, today's is left with much easier voting, at least for the first 2 days, so my vote will goes to you.

MOD NOTE:

Vote Tally

Dr. Bovary/Brickdoctor 10 (2 penalties x 5)

Zed/Zepher 14 (Murdock, Cam, Kiel, Shadows, badboy, Alopex, Builder, Hinck, Tammo, Deddy, Sandy, Brickdoctor, Whitefang)

I think your story is a steaming pile of Lumpy poo and there are too many inconsistencies for my liking.

That and the fact that you killed Rolly.

I vote: "Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher)

Dr. Bethany Bovery, please stop posting!

Whatever your med has done to you, you're incurring penalties for apparently doing it wrong. If you penalty yourself out, we'll have Lumpy free to kill another night. So just don't post please!!

Dr. Bethany Bovery, please stop posting!

Whatever your med has done to you, you're incurring penalties for apparently doing it wrong. If you penalty yourself out, we'll have Lumpy free to kill another night. So just don't post please!!

I was just about to say the same thing! Just zip it!

I'll also vote: Zed Furby (Zepher). I believe everything has been said already.

But one more thing: If Zed turns out scum tomorrow, I think we can trust Cunningham who brought us the information against him. So I think, maybe the Kill Investigator role of the white crystals should go to him, if we both are alive tomorrow, of course. So pray don't take them.

This is a pretty easy decision really.

What a great turn of luck that we have most likely found the first of Bloodbrick's agents already. :sweet:

I'M INNOCENT!!!! :sing:

But one more thing: If Zed turns out scum tomorrow, I think we can trust Cunningham who brought us the information against him. So I think, maybe the Kill Investigator role of the white crystals should go to him, if we both are alive tomorrow, of course. So pray don't take them.

I don't think that's a good idea. If we know of a powerful role, why would we keep it between two people? And if he's not Scum, but a Serial Killer? How do we know you two aren't Scum, luckily picking a powerful Action on Night One and finding the Serial Killer to deliver up to us?

I think no. Somebody else should take the White Crystals tomorrow...