Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day II

6158629958_1d36c13ceb_z.jpg

It's the first night of the new status quo at the One Brick at a Time Clinic. None of the patients are quite relaxed, but they appreciate that there is a little more flexibility than usual.

6158628782_e7a53e39cd_z.jpg

Rolly patrols the halls, on the look out for any crime. He already has a sense of deep disappointment that he wasn't able to do anything to prevent the death of the staff. But he won't let the moment slip by him again.

The halls are quiet, but then he hears something from behind him, a deep breathing.

"Rolly, I am your father."

6158629002_705dacc202_z.jpg

Rolly begins to feel an acute panic. "My father was an accountant! A perfectly adequate man!"

The black-clad figure raises a menacing weapon. "No worries, I'm just joshing you, trying to lighten the mood, you know? I don't have kids."

6158087891_927f04ced5_z.jpg

Rolly pleads for his life. "Please, don't kill me! I'm a decent if ineffectual man! Why me?"

6158629792_54dc011282_z.jpg

The menacing figure walks away without giving Rolly his answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the main room, the Salty R-Dog is getting his funk on. Blaring Herbie Hancock's Rockit on his ghetto blaster, he invades Putnam's personal space.

"Yo Pelly-pel, this is what we call dropping' science, ya' hear?" Putnam stares in wondrous amazement. "This sound is so f-f-f-f-f-f-fresh!"

6158088377_416c721e1c_z.jpg

The music is so loud, he doesn't hear the sound of approaching footsteps.

6158630416_944f08c9d4_z.jpg

"Stand up, you dancing tool," the strange walrus shaped figure commands.

"Aw, snap!"

6158089047_37b66a1b38_z.jpg

"Any last words?" the thing asks.

The R-Dog starts losing his cool. "Yo man, why you wanna do the R-Dog like that? I'm the only funky fresh thing this here clinic has!"

6158089443_13610f48d1_z.jpg

"Not exactly memorable, if I do say so."

6158089655_4b99ccc4c7_z.jpg

Having shot the Salty R-Dog, he turns and shoots the ghetto blaster. "Rap music is a fad."

6158631580_3a67a34365_z.jpg

Pelly relaxes and picks up his journal.

6158090187_d155186b79_z.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twenty two patients shuffle into the main room and see the carnage. It's nowhere near as bloody as the day before, and much easier to stomach.

6158632106_bcb528f80e_z.jpg

"Is he…?" someone begins to ask.

"Pelly, my man, what the heck happened?" Shalonda asks. Pelly stares into his book.

Dr. Bovary steps forward. "As the only licensed practitioner here, I'll make the call."

6158090737_0c3b8b7cf4_z.jpg

She checks for a pulse. "It's my professional opinion that he be stone-cold wasted."

A voice mutters, "What's Pelly been writing?"

6158633210_fdaec55004_z.jpg

Spussemmin snatches the journal from Pelly's hands and looks inside. His grim visage grows even grimmer.

6158629884_b085b1da69_z.jpg

Spussemmin breathes a weary sigh.

6158633512_1900df0f27_z.jpg

"I remember the walrus. He was not a good man. God help us all."

The players:

6143475388_dfc73df236_t.jpg

Pelly Putnam (NPC)

6143475640_43dfd67bca_t.jpg

Bell Bastage (Badboytje)

6143475668_f3414e05ef_t.jpg

Pandufus Randora (Pandora & Rufus)

6143475556_dc371d98bd_t.jpg

"Tammo" (Captain Tamamono)

6142924583_c04e1e75b4_t.jpg

Sassy Cooter (Scouts)

6142924693_b2c42a674c_t.jpg

Ali "Periscope" Perry (Alopex)

6142925009_e5870714c8_t.jpg

Heng Lewley, "The Fantabulous Kresmo" (Hinckley)

6142925245_e430ba9c34_t.jpg

"Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher)

6143476210_5c85a4223f_t.jpg

Imes da Booey (imaded)

6143475746_1dc0cbbcb1_t.jpg

The Alluring Draxia (Dragonator)

6143475488_446b802d53_t.jpg

Shinobu Shiroba (Whitefang)

6143475784_6b0af3b82f_t.jpg

Officer Sunny Day (Sandy)

6142924951_f95e7cd7cc_t.jpg

Boo Cameron (Big Cam)

6143475824_d108fe5404_t.jpg

Kelly "K-Girl" Mann (Kieldaman)

6142925141_9ef4ce00d9_t.jpg

Manuel Bukowski (Masked Builder)

6143475804_5109752ec8_t.jpg

Janie "Pun'kin" Beeswax (JimButcher)

6142925201_a91f23d0cd_t.jpg

Rickety Cannon (Roncanator)

6143476072_a5908e9bb1_t.jpg

Shalonda Cunningham (Shadows)

6143476014_5b2d6be55e_t.jpg

Scally Wull (Sok117)

6143475984_768c58ea53_t.jpg

Stanley Spussemmin (Cornelius Murdock)

6143475452_34d9794f5d_t.jpg

Pearl Nuttin (Peanuts)

6142924741_c04bd4876a_t.jpg

Dr. Bethany Bovary (Brickdoctor)

6143476174_00e00cd489_t.jpg

Poby Flanagan (Professor Flitwick)

The Dead

6158782060_ef7c4476a7_t.jpg

Marcy Maeby (Bob) - Shot by Fraulein Bloodbrick on day one- Insane (town)

6158176119_c7769520b4_t.jpg

Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallmePie) - Cue up the shitter on day one - Insane (town)

6158107489_5ae5089255_t.jpg

Rolly "Cracker-Man" Crackerman (Ricecracker) - Chopped up by Darth Vader on night one - Insane (town)

6158649446_643e23e8f6_t.jpg

Rick "The Salty R-Dog" Astley (Rick) - Shot by a walrus on night one - Insane (town)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules (deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). Proxy voting is allowed, with the format Proxy: Character (Player) and Unproxy: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. In the case of a unanimous vote, the day may end early. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 24 hours (or 48 hours if an emergency comes up). Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty vote penalty per every 4 living players against you, and death on your second offense.

So Carl didn't lie about being a townie. Anyway, serves him right confusing the shit outa us. And that Crackerman is also dead. He was a lousy crime fighter, but at least he was on our side. And the Rapper. I don't know how anyone can like Rap music, but dang, we lost four townies!

Trouble is, I have nothing to go on today. Information, anyone? Also, what do we do about the drugs today?

This is madness. It's only the second day and we got 4 innocent deaths and 2 of it from last night. Anyone got any slightest idea on what the walrus purification all about? I thought this is safe haven? I don't like the feeling of this?

Did anyone notice that Carl was a townie instead of a neutral of what he has claimed earlier. This is not doing any of us any good and for the moment, I thought we can ignore the neutral threat but now it's back to the drawing board.

Oh no! Two more of our friends have died!

Wasn't the walrus the first victim of the gang that killed Dr. Bloodbrick? Pelly seems to be obsessed with him...

Covers the eye's of the dead fish.

Look away Koilette, it's too gruesome for you to see!

It's a shame to see Salty and Cracker go, but the death of the Beast is less disheartening; he was unhelpful with his lies and language. :sceptic:

Also, what do we do about the drugs today?

Even if we wanted to, we can't; you can't pick two consecutively. There's very little room for pattern spotting today. :sceptic:

Did anyone notice that Carl was a townie instead of a neutral of what he has claimed earlier. This is not doing any of us any good and for the moment, I thought we can ignore the neutral threat but now it's back to the drawing board.

We knew he was lying for a while. There was a whole play about it, so it's hardly a new revelation. :wacko:

Not the greatest start to Bloodbrick's sick little game. :sceptic: We're already down 4 innocent lives, how many more will we lose? :cry_sad: Protect me my dear Kresmo!

He did later renege on that claim and said he was a townie, hence why we were even less inclined to trust the fellow.

Oh, and: I'M INNOCENT! :sing:

*Draxia takes a deep breath and tries to settle herself*

That is all. :sweet:

IMPORTANT MOD NOTE:

6149330501_19a3104f96.jpg

Medicine

In the first 24 hours of the game, all town patients must take medicine. Scum may or may not take medicine.

Medicine will be offered in two shifts, hours apart from each other. There will be two separate assortments for each shift. Patients may not take the same medicine on consecutive nights.

Patients who choose not to select their own medicine will be randomly assigned medicine from the remaining stock. Medicine taken by lynched or killed players will be removed from the asylum and not offered again.

Players select medicine by:

1. copying the entire updated list.

2. adding their name after their choice, and striking it off the list,

ie.

Medicine A

Medicine B def

Medicine C

etc

Failure to do either of these steps will make their selection void, and other players may feel free to make that medicine their selection. <players, feel free to police yourselves on this, since I both have a job and sleep>

If this system is too confusing for you, simply do nothing and receive a random selection, with no penalties.

<ALWAYS COPY THE WHOLE LIST>

Day One, Shift One:

1. Nasal Inhaler

2. The Big Fat Pill

3. DMT

4. White Crystals

5. Powdered Rhino Horn

6. Red Devils

7. Horse Tranquilizers

8. Peach Cobbler

9. Lemon Peel

10. Sponk

11. Downers

Oh, better do the medicine thing before I doze off.

Day One, Shift One:

1. Nasal Inhaler

2. The Big Fat Pill

3. DMT

4. White Crystals

5. Powdered Rhino Horn

6. Red Devils Draxia

7. Horse Tranquilizers

8. Peach Cobbler

9. Lemon Peel

10. Sponk

11. Downers

I'M INNOCENT!! :sing:

Day One, Shift One:

1. Nasal Inhaler

2. The Big Fat Pill Ali "Periscope" Perry

3. DMT

4. White Crystals

5. Powdered Rhino Horn

6. Red Devils Draxia

7. Horse Tranquilizers

8. Peach Cobbler

9. Lemon Peel

10. Sponk

11. Downers

Two in one night and Carl was a nutter, like we all knew. Much as he needed to go to quite down the insanity a bit, Salty and Crackers are a big loss. I don't know how we could have done better yesterday, but we need to make sure we do today.

Did anyone learn anything useful overnight?

Oh, better do the medicine thing before I doze off.

You red devil, you. :grin:

MEDS!

Day One, Shift One:

1. Nasal Inhaler

3. DMT

4. White Crystals

5. Powdered Rhino Horn

6. Red Devils Draxia

7. Horse Tranquilizers

8. Peach Cobbler Shalonda Cunningham

9. Lemon Peel

10. Sponk

11. Downers

Mmmm, Peach Cobbler.

I'M INNOCENT!! :sing:

So you keep saying. Guilty conscious for something? :hmpf_bad:

Holds dead fish up to ear.

You want to stop my snoring? Okay, I'll take the Inhaler, please.

Day One, Shift One:

1. Nasal Inhaler Poby Flanagan

3. DMT

4. White Crystals

5. Powdered Rhino Horn

6. Red Devils Draxia

7. Horse Tranquilizers

9. Lemon Peel

10. Sponk

11. Downers

Okay, so I'll take my meds right now as well.

Day One, Shift One:

1. Nasal Inhaler

3. DMT

4. White Crystals Pearl Nuttin

5. Powdered Rhino Horn

6. Red Devils Draxia

7. Horse Tranquilizers

9. Lemon Peel

10. Sponk

11. Downers

Yep, some White Crystals will make me feel better, I suppose. :sweet:

Oh my. Two more townies gone. And not the Salty R-Dog! He's going to be really pissed off when he wakes up dead.

This may be stating the obvious, but I assume Darth Vader is the Serial Killer, and The Walrus is the Fraulein's agent - both from the MO and the choice of target.

Day One, Shift One:

3. DMT Pandoo

5. Powdered Rhino Horn

6. Red Devils Draxia

7. Horse Tranquilizers

9. Lemon Peel

10. Sponk

11. Downers

So you keep saying. Guilty conscious for something? :hmpf_bad:

What? I didn't say anything you tin-hat freak, what are you babbling about? :wacko:

Kresmo, hold me! These people are all so weird. :look:

I'M INNOCENT!!! :sing:

I woke up early for this? I still don't even know what's going on with them. Give me some Downers.

Day One, Shift One:

3. DMT Pandoo

5. Powdered Rhino Horn

6. Red Devils Draxia

7. Horse Tranquilizers

9. Lemon Peel

10. Sponk

11. Downers Heng Lewley

Noooooo! Not the Salty R-dog, he was so... salty! :cry_sad: I am horrified to see him brutally killed, :cry_sad: he seemed relatively sane compared to the rest of you weirdos, and Rolly was quite a sweet chap too.

Carl, as I've said before, was a turd, and frankly I'm still annoyed at him for causing so much confusion and effectively getting himself lynched and losing us a fellow townie. :hmpf_bad:

This may be stating the obvious, but I assume Darth Vader is the Serial Killer, and The Walrus is the Fraulein's agent - both from the MO and the choice of target.

Actually, considering the carnage that occurred before the Fraulein stepped in, and considering that Pelly was already writing in his journal about cleansing, I'd have thought it would be the other way round - that the Walrus is the SK. :sceptic:

Day One, Shift One:

3. DMT Pandoo

5. Powdered Rhino Horn

6. Red Devils Draxia

7. Horse Tranquilizers Stanley Spussemmin

9. Lemon Peel

10. Sponk]

11. Downers Heng Lewley

I'll be needing these, now.

Salty R-Dog, rest in peace. :cry_sad: I do not know how I'm going to make it through this without you. You've always been my rock! :cry_sad:

I need to take a nap...

I've given this careful consideration and can't think of any other way to handle the situation but to come and lay it out to all of you directly.

Last night, I took my medication and was given an awesome power and responsibility, the chance to track someone to see who they targeted. I made my choice and awoke with a fresh memory of what happened. I had sort of wished it was a nightmare, but it was real, and it was horrible.

"Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher) killed Rolly "Cracker-Man" Crackerman (Ricecracker) last night while disguised as Darth Vader.

He is either the scum or serial killer. I'm leaning towards serial killer since the Walrus seems to be related to the events of the past and all of this insanity with Frau Crazypants.

We need to work together and act quickly to stop Zed before he can strike again. I hope I can count on all of you to help.

Oh, and before he claims to have been targeting for another purpose, I was able to take advantage of a lucky coincidence to confirm that his meds yesterday were useless. Therefore, he had to be acting with an action he already had, one to kill us brutally.

So there you have it, our first real lead. Let's use it, this is incredibly important.

What's? The beast was town? Oh boy did we make a big mistake... And two in the night as well? Hopefully we can turn it around today.

Right on with the meds

Day One, Shift One:

3. DMT Pandoo

5. Powdered Rhino Horn Rascal Nate

6. Red Devils Draxia

9. Lemon Peel

10. Sponk]

11. Downers Heng Lewley

Oh fiddles I used my LARPing alter egos name instead of my own. :blush:

Here we are, hope this is better.

Day One, Shift One:

3. DMT Pandoo

5. Powdered Rhino Horn Rickety Cannon

6. Red Devils Draxia

9. Lemon Peel

10. Sponk]

11. Downers Heng Lewley

So there you have it, our first real lead. Let's use it, this is incredibly important.

Sounds reasonable. I think I'll go with that, unless something better comes up. But we don't know for sure that all the night actions but the killing roles are drug-given, do we?

OK, our first result given to us by the meds. So there was a watcher action too. We've killed the tracker action and I do have to say you were rather careless in revealing what your meds did!! :hmpf: :hmpf: If they do the same thing every day, the Scum will most likely kill you tonight to get rid of that med! What were you thinking?

At the same time, do the meds give an honest result? And did it tell you he dressed up as Darth Vader and killed him? That's a very specific return from your action. Wouldn't it just say he targeted Crackerman? If so, he could've investigated him or something. Crackerman is notorious for being quiet and therefore being hard to read.

I guess this is a situation where we have to follow the lead to see if it pans out, but if Zed is a werewolf Scum, then you better hope someone can protect you, and that med, from the Scum tonight!

Oh, and since I woke up early for meds, I missed the revelation that The Beast was Town. *huh* I shall drop my trousers and shit on your grave, you worthless waste of space! :hmpf_bad: If you weren't a jester, you behaved with complete disregard for the Town. We've basically wasted a day! Your behaviors caused us all to vote for you and not look at anything else and now there's no voting pattern to reference. What a careless, selfish man! Sorry. :blush: Never speak ill of the dead, they say. Couldn't help myself. Worthless shithole. :hmpf_bad:

"Lumpy" Zed Furby (Zepher) killed Rolly "Cracker-Man" Crackerman (Ricecracker) last night while disguised as Darth Vader.

He is either the scum or serial killer. I'm leaning towards serial killer since the Walrus seems to be related to the events of the past and all of this insanity with Frau Crazypants.

We need to work together and act quickly to stop Zed before he can strike again. I hope I can count on all of you to help.

Oh, and before he claims to have been targeting for another purpose, I was able to take advantage of a lucky coincidence to confirm that his meds yesterday were useless. Therefore, he had to be acting with an action he already had, one to kill us brutally.

Well, Neutral or not, Vader certainly doesn't appear to be on our side, so Zed is the best candidate for lynching.

Holds dead fish to ear.

Koilette would like to know what this means for the Sugar Pill, now we know it's effects. It will be hard to use the pill again, with Frau's agents knowing exactly who will have that night action. :look:

That is interesting news, tin-head. I think that sounds like an exceptionally good lead for us to follow at this early stage. :thumbup:

I'M INNOCENT!!!! :sing: