XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

No y-wing?

Read the posts above. :wink:

Honestly, I'm not too surprised about the T-65's price. That's around the same range 6212 was in.

Isn't the B-wing a UCS so a lego exclusive, instead of being sold at some random webstore or have I missed something?

Interesting to see the weight of the x-wing listed, it's heavier than 6212, which would explain the increased price.

Interesting to see the weight of the x-wing listed, it's heavier than 6212, which would explain the increased price.

A curious observation. I wonder just how different this X-wing will look...

Is just me or are lego set's prices increasing alot(65$ for an x-wing and 15$ for battle packs!!!!)

Where in the world are pictures?

Edited by North Lego Star

Where in the world are pictures?

Where they're supposed to be - not leaked.

Remember, we are not supposed to have pictures until the sets are released. TLG doesn't release pictures to the general public, only to retailers. Leaks should be considered a bonus, not a right.

You know it's a wonder Lego hasn't come down on that toy shop website like they are to everyone else ? :wink:

It appears the new X-wing might be 20 dollars more in Oz, what for.....new parts or a new design ? (I'm like everyone else playing the waiting game for images :wink: )

Where they're supposed to be - not leaked.

Remember, we are not supposed to have pictures until the sets are released. TLG doesn't release pictures to the general public, only to retailers. Leaks should be considered a bonus, not a right.

Again, Mirandir's seen them, so we know they've been leaked - they just haven't reached us yet.

I'm wondering if the 4$ increase in the price of battle packs (at least, I think it's that much), might mean that in the new factions battle packs, that both factions will get a vehicle for each side? :look:

Just a thought...

I'm wondering if the 4$ increase in the price of battle packs (at least, I think it's that much), might mean that in the new factions battle packs, that both factions will get a vehicle for each side? :look:

Just a thought...

An increase in the Lucas Tax ? :laugh:

I don't think we should be overly worried about prices, we wait for when discount stores have %-off or toy sales to buy Star Wars right ? :wink:

You ask about vehicles for each side, I think the Endor pack has a speederbike and a catapult in it if my memory serves me correct. :wink:

An increase in the Lucas Tax ? :laugh:

I don't think we should be overly worried about prices, we wait for when discount stores have %-off or toy sales to buy Star Wars right ? :wink:

You ask about vehicles for each side, I think the Endor pack has a speederbike and a catapult in it if my memory serves me correct. :wink:

Maybe we should be, as the 2011 BP's already cost 16 Euros here.. That's another topic, though.

I hope they will just have one vehicle, to keep the price low, and who needs an army of vehicles (if they contain useless pieces, that is) :wink:

There's quite a lot of rumors going around here. :wacko:

No pictures yet? When do we usually get them?

Well, this is a rumours page ? :wink:

And besides, images usually start appearing in September.....but remember Lego has been coming down hard on such things this year. :wink:

And besides, images usually start appearing in September.....but remember Lego has been coming down hard on such things this year. :wink:

I know we should be grateful for any sneak peeks we get along the way but I don't understand why Lego are coming down hard on leaked pics? After all they have no competition to worry about and the leaked pictures do increase the hype which works to their benefit.

Back on topic. Is there any more information on this Planets subtheme? Sounds quite interesting and if I am not mistaken quite a clever way of collecting minifigures of different characters. Do we actually get a planet from the Star Wars universe or does it mean that the mini fig and vehicle are inside a clear plastic ball (rather than in a cardboard box)?

I know we should be grateful for any sneak peeks we get along the way but I don't understand why Lego are coming down hard on leaked pics? After all they have no competition to worry about and the leaked pictures do increase the hype which works to their benefit.

Actually, they do. If the pics get out early enough, other brands have enough time to copy the sets and release them first. For licensed themes, this isn't a problem, since said other brands don't have the license, but I'm pretty sure that's the reason form non-licensed brands and TLG is just keeping the policy consistent for all themes.

Thank you very much for these links, nrg! :classic:

Since online toy shops are always a bit cheaper than regular toy shops, I'd go for:

X-Wing: 69,99 Euros

TIE Fighter: 49,99 Euros

Droid Escape: 26,99 Euros

Endor BP: 15,99-16,99 Euros

I could well imagine the Y-Wing being in the same price than the X-Wing.

What do you think?

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Thank you very much for these links, nrg! :classic:

Since online toy shops are always a bit cheaper than regular toy shops, I'd go for:

What do you think?

Klaus-Dieter

Seems rather pricey... I wonder how large this X-wing is going to be?

Oh my goodness. Rip off central right here. I guess no more LSW for me. But, I still would like to see how these turn out, especially the Endor set. I think for the price rise, the BPs might have a more substantial vehicle/built portion.

Edited by prateek

The large set prices sounds about right, but the BP prices are freaking rediculous.

Oh my goodness. Rip off central right here. I guess no more LSW for me. But, I still would like to see how these turn out, especially the Endor set. I think for the price rise, the BPs might have a more substantial vehicle/built portion.

I'm pretty sure those aren't solid prices...

What do you think?

I would say prîces are more like this:

Battlepacks 15,99€

Droid Escape, Geonosis Cannon 29,99€

TIE 49,99€

X-Wing 69,99€

Jedi Interceptor 39,99€

Which is mostly in line with last years prices, except one buck more on Battlepacks.

US prices should then be as follows:

Battlepacks 12,99$

Droid Escape, Geonosis Cannon 24,99$

TIE 49,99$

X-Wing 59,99$

Jedi Interceptor 39,99$

And since discounts aren´t really rare those prices are going to drop in only a few months, like every year before, so no one has to stop buying Star Wars.

And the next upside: The Jedi Interceptor seems to be a regular set and not an exclusive, at least in Germany or Europe, so that set gets discounts too. I already feared I would have to pay 40 for an exclusive set again.

And hopefully we get a few pics in the next few weeks, I would like to see how the X-Wing looks this time. It has to be a redesign and can´t be the same as 6212, since that one is 10 bucks less and has three more figs in exchange for an R5. Also I am interested in how the pilots look. Porkins has to get a new head with beard and the visor (favourably a double sided head with visor and one without) and the torso has to be a little different, too. Dutch Vander will probably end up like Zev Senesca but with a different helmet.

The Interceptor is also interesting. Since the price is twice as much as in 2005 the ship is probably going to be much bigger than in the movie like Grievous´ Starfighter last year.

The prices are from an independent retailer who might set his/her own prices, and not necessary use Lego's intended RRP. Just a though to consider, before you continue to whine and moan about everything prices.