Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

DS Deactivate Tractor Beam

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Posted Sept 12, 2011

Using Jedi mind tricks, Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi distracts the stormtroopers guarding the tractor beam controls.

6142250432_0ce522a1de_z.jpg

Posted Sept 7, 2011

How long do we keep following this mouse?

6125187683_c2a347f0b6_z.jpg

Posted Sept 5, 2011

The CB SWIV - A New Hope maybe over

but I didn't want to waste most of the backdrop from the previous MOC

which will be used for this MOC.

6114962926_8ac0987db4_z.jpg

Click on the pics for more details!

AC

Oh, another W-I-P from the master, though a little cheeky you are reusing the CB design ! :wink:

It's going to be great again......Brick On 'ACPin' and may the Eurobrick be with you ! :grin:

A re-use eh *oh2*, are you sure your not running out of bricks there ACPin? Nar of cause not, I look forward to seeing it.

Oh, another W-I-P from the master, though a little cheeky you are reusing the CB design ! :wink:

It's going to be great again......Brick On 'ACPin' and may the Eurobrick be with you ! :grin:

Not a reuse as is but most components are similar in the two scenes. :wink:

A re-use eh *oh2*, are you sure your not running out of bricks there ACPin? Nar of cause not, I look forward to seeing it.

This will stand on its own after I'm done with it. Started with the walkways connecting the two sides which is shown in the photo from the entrance on one side. Also some of the interior detail that was done but not shown in the previous MOC. Now working on connecting this to the walkway.

AC

A re-use eh *oh2*, are you sure your not running out of bricks there ACPin? Nar of cause not,

Na, he has just got a compleate Minifig sacle Death Star :tongue::laugh: .

Another great job ACPin! :thumbup:

That would not suprise me at all :laugh:.

I remember checking out your little vig with Obi-Wan deactivating the tractor beam from before and loving it! :wub: Can't wait to see it connected with the rest of your DS layout. :excited:

Edited by M<0><0<DSWIM

Gee ACPin you've been in a MOCcing frenzy here lately! But that doesn't mean I can't wait to see this MOC! :thumbup:

As I was about to clear out the work table from the previous MOC, in the corner of my eye I spotted this. When an idea/opportunity/inspiration to build becomes available, I've always grabbed it! :laugh:

Another great job ACPin! :thumbup:

Don't know if you're aware that I've tried to do one many years ago.

That would not suprise me at all :laugh:.

When I'm done with it then I will retire from MOCing. :grin:

How do you churn out stunning Mocs at this rate ACPin ? :laugh: love the panels, can't wait to see more as usual :thumbup:

If I knew the secret, I'd never tell you! :tongue:

I remember checking out your little vig with Obi-Wan deactivating the tractor beam from before and loving it! :wub: Can't wait to see it connected with the rest of your DS layout. :excited:

In due time you will.

AC

PS. While you're waiting on this, go check out my small CMF seriesV diorama.

Looking good! :thumbup: Your DS MOCs are so far my favorites. They really capture the feel of the DS' interior perfectly.

They really capture the feel of the DS' interior perfectly.

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw it. Great job ACPin :thumbup:.

Looks good AC! :thumbup: Lots of nice little details.

Yeah, finally done and now time to move on for the next CB. :sweet:

Thanks,

AC

Great work ACPin as always, looking forward to your next build :thumbup: The tractor beam is amazing too

The tractor beam as mentioned earlier was already built and just added to the walkway. The additional pics show a lot more angles/details.

AC

Great work, again, ACPin! :thumbup: Great detail including the use of Obi-wan’s hood in the other photos when he’s sneaking to & from the tractor beam! Have you thought about illuminating the beam with a Technic LED or two? I think that the blue would look great :classic:

Great work, again, ACPin! :thumbup: Great detail including the use of Obi-wan’s hood in the other photos when he’s sneaking to & from the tractor beam! Have you thought about illuminating the beam with a Technic LED or two? I think that the blue would look great :classic:

Sorry but I don't have any LEDs and what I used for to light this would not fit in.

AC