Sign in to follow this  
Bjornu

The Coinsmith

As promised in my last post "the battery near fortress De Ruyter", I announced the idea of making a coinsmith.

After some thinking and planning, I came up with this MOC.

So sit back and enjoy some pictures, and as always a video for the lazy pirates. :pir_laugh2:

I would like to hear what you guys think, but I'm not going to change anything in this MOC.

The Coinsmith in overall:

snc00502.jpg

The first room:

snc00508.jpg

I would like to "highlight" the place where Charcoal is stored:

snc00506.jpg

The second room, where the guards are:

(Notice the Bluecoat flag hanging on the wall)

snc00509.jpg

And the last room wich is the most important!

The Treasure room!!!:

snc00512.jpg

And of course the video:

Please Double click the video, the video opens in youtube wich gives me a clear view how much people watched the video!

Thanks for watching!

Greetz Bjornu

Edited by Bjornu

Thanks for showing this, I'll go plunder that nice shiny room now. :pir-classic:

Are the red/black uniforms based on anything? And are there any exterior pics?

Great job.

Thanks for showing this, I'll go plunder that nice shiny room now. :pir-classic:

Are the red/black uniforms based on anything? And are there any exterior pics?

Great job.

The Red/black uniforms are based on my idea that these are the Guild-clothes that every Smith in this Guild has to wear.

I just liked the Uniforms, and I though they actually did go pretty well with the smithery.

About the pictures of the Exterior, the back of the MOC is just filled with colored bricks, due to the lack of those two-stud bricks.

The back is very ugly but this MOC is placed in the shelf next to my computer so I never see the back actually. :pir_laugh2:

Greetz Bjornu

Shiny, me likes. If there's a 'like' button similar to facebook I'll click that. Mind if I borrow the idea and upsized it to a coin minting treasury for my port??

Shiny, me likes. If there's a 'like' button similar to facebook I'll click that. Mind if I borrow the idea and upsized it to a coin minting treasury for my port??

I have no problems with that, you can use the idea but it would be awesome if i could get credit for it =]

So people know I'm the "inventor" of this idea.

I hope you agree with that? :pir-sweet:

Greetz Bjornu

Edited by Bjornu

Looks cool Bjornu!

It's an easy design but you decorated the coinsmith very well, also I like your idea for the Coal deposit!

But i have one question: When they are busy how do they fill the coal deposit?

Tib

Excellent mint 'Bjornu', I like how you fused all the old coin making processes in this creation.....oh, save some old for me too 'Skipper' ! :pir_laugh2:

Great work 'Bjornu' and keep on counting those coins while drinking rum ! :pir-grin:

very interesting MOC I like the red/black uniforms, is the torso customized?

No they are not customized, they come from the Alpha team Sets.

Thanks for your comment,

Greetz Bjornu

Excellent mint 'Bjornu', I like how you fused all the old coin making processes in this creation.....oh, save some old for me too 'Skipper' ! :pir_laugh2:

Great work 'Bjornu' and keep on counting those coins while drinking rum ! :pir-grin:

Dear lightningtiger,

I actually don't know what you mean with Mint. :pir-blush:

But considering it is an Excellent "mint" I think it's positive.

Ofcourse for you and Skipper the gallows are waiting, Once the gold will be stolen it will be recovered even faster! :pir-sweet:

Greetz Bjornu

This is truly a brilliant MOC. I think my favourite part has to be the treasure room... :pir-grin:

I see you are new here, if you like my MOCs I would like to ask you to go for my Youtube channel.

There are plenty more MOCs with bluecoats and pirates Involved.

Greetz Bjornu

I see you are new here, if you like my MOCs I would like to ask you to go for my Youtube channel.

There are plenty more MOCs with bluecoats and pirates Involved.

Greetz Bjornu

Yes, I am new, thanks for noticing. As for your YouTube channel, well.... I love your MOCs! :pir-wub::thumbup::pir-grin:

Edited by SonOfTheEmeraldCrab

A mint is another name for coinsmith so its just a quicker way of saying it. For example in Britain there is the Royal Mint.

A mint is another name for coinsmith so its just a quicker way of saying it. For example in Britain there is the Royal Mint.

Thank you, I didnt know the real name of a Coinsmith so I actually made up that word. :pir_laugh2:

Yes, I am new, thanks for noticing. As for your YouTube channel, well.... I love your MOCs! :pir-wub::thumbup::pir-grin:

I'm glad you like my channel and my MOCs, when do we see yours ?