The Middleman

The User Picture Thread

Schhh... Don´t say it loud, but Sieggy is a bit crazy!

That photo really says a lot about how wierdly funny you are :wub:

*snip*

:laugh: Who doesn't love to shoot teddies that represent repulsive chest-busters with a nerf gun?

I've actually been surprised at what some people look like. I might upload a photo of myself, but I hate getting my picture taken!

Here I am.... :tongue:

I took this pic the other day, I was rather bored.

5914195950_febfc92905.jpg

I went to a wedding the other week, so I took the opportunity to put my finery on, bow tie and all:

post-1092-131432223228.jpg

In such an outfit, you're most welcome to visit my Iceberg Lounge, Brainbox. :grin:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

In such an outfit, you're most welcome to visit my Iceberg Lounge, Brainbox. :grin:

Yay, I'm popular! :laugh:

I do like a nice bowtie, they're criminally underrated!

Here's me, at Brickfair a few weeks ago.

6022940736_86023e3c72.jpg

BrickFair 2011 by Legosim, on Flickr

I had a ball at the event and I won an award, which goes a long way toward explaining the big smile on my face.

Cheers,

Ralph

It's really interesting to see what some people on Eurobricks actually look like - I was honestly surprised at how young (or old) some of you appear to be!

37559101501991006751845.jpg

Did you know that before I saw this, whenever I tried to imagine what you looked like, I envisioned Kermit on a laptop ? :tongue:

What aircraft is that? Cessna, I imagine?

Stauder

Yes I flew a Cessna 150. Its a great little plane when you don't have an instructor and its not hot out.

Always wanted to try a Cessna, 99% of my flying so far has been in a Tecnam P-92J, or P92-JS. Here's a shot of me doing a pre-flight a few months ago.

205671_149221025142986_100001652691841_310375_4210039_n.jpg

Stauder

Edited by Stauder

Oh nice! I actually have about 8 hours in a Tecnam P92 Echo Super (same plane, different engine). I flew it while the Cessna was down for maintenance. Its actually a pretty fun plane....its got great visibility for a high wing, and it performs pretty well and I love the stick instead of the yoke. And its big enough for me (I'm 6'3" and the Cessna can be a little cramped). The thing I like about Cessna is the solid feeling while flying and landing. The Tecnam always seemed a little bit jittery to me, especially while on final approach with a little bit of wind. With the Cessna, its a lot easier to keep on track, and it makes you look like a better pilot while landing :tongue:

Edited by Corweena

100_0158mini.jpg

Sebastian our furry child and I am the one with a little less fur.

For the record I have even less fur on my head now lol.

This is my daughter when we recently had a picnic in a local park, laughing at something her crazy papa (another Lego builder) was doing at the time :laugh: .

I don't have any pictures of me on Flickr, but I guess she is my favourite MOC :laugh:

6225389324_fa42886911.jpg

Abi in the park by tikitikitembo, on Flickr

Edited by lorax