Sign in to follow this  
Toa_Of_Justice

Racers MOCs by Toa Of Justice

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

UPDATE - October 13, 2011: Check the end of this post for a new Racer, the GT-J!

UPDATE - December 14, 2011: EM4CZ has made four new awesome Police versions of the GT-J! Go to this post to see them!

I made some of these months ago. Unfortunately, I had more inspiration to create than time to publish, so I just kept creating these models until today.

I might add more MOCs to this topic as I create them, so stay tuned! :grin:

Click on any picture to enlarge it.

#1 - The Torpedo: An extremely sleek Tiny Turbo. This model was made in DESIGNbyME, so it can be bought as of August 29, 2011 for USD $17.45.

torpedo1.png

torpedo2.png

LXF File

#2 - 2012 TT-R: My vision of a 2012 Tiny Turbo. It features a new grill element on the front.

0_2012_tt-r_1.png

0_2012_tt-r_2.png

0_2012_tt-r_3.png

LXF File

#3 - High Tech Racer: A race car made with Hero Factory elements and classic bricks. This model was made in DesignByME, so it can be bought as of August 29, 2011 for USD $49.30.

0htr1.png

0htr2.png

0htr3.png

0htr4.png

0htr5.png

LXF File

#4 - Formula A Racer: A F1-style racer with a heavenly design. It features a removable engine cover.

far1.png

far2.png

far3.png

far4.png

far5.png

LXF File

#5 - Alpha Angel: A beautiful racing machine designed to resemble an angel in flight. It features front wheel steering and pop-up boosters. Inspired by the Kamata Angelus from Ridge Racer 7.

aa1.png

aa2.png

aa3.png

aa4.png

aa5.png

aa6.png

aa7.png

LXF File

#6 - Nitro Rebel: And now, I give you...the Nitro Rebel! This is a large-scale racing pickup truck with lots of fire. It features opening doors, tailgate, and hood. Also, check out the interior! This was supposed to be a revamp of the Team McQueen Mater combo model, but it ended up taking more inspiration from Off-Road Power instead.

nr01.png

nr02.png

nr03.png

nr04.png

nr05.png

nr06.png

nr07.png

nr08.png

nr09.png

nr10.png

LXF File

#7 - GT-J: This is a new concept car I recently built.

1gt-j.png

2gt-j.png

3gt-j.png

4gt-j.png

5gt-j.png

6gt-j.png

7gt-j.png

LXF File

EDIT - October 17, 2011: I added a cockpit and an engine to the GT-J.

1gt-j_v2.png

2gt-j_v2.png

3gt-j_v2.png

LXF File

I hope you enjoyed looking at these MOCs. :classic:Here's the Brickshelf gallery.

-Toa Of Justice

P.S. If you think any of these should be on LEGO CUUSOO, please tell me! :excited:

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice
Indexed

Wow. Why has nobody replied to this one yet?

All of your models looks extremely good, from the first tiny, but sleek one till the last racer.

I love the details on the interior and the stearing technique of the Alpha Angel.

Are you planning to build these in real bricks?

Thanks everyone! :grin:

Are you planning to build these in real bricks?

I haven't planned to build any of these in real bricks. However, the Torpedo and the High Tech Racer are the ones that are most likely to be seen in real bricks, since they only use parts available from DesignByME. As for the others, I could post them on LEGO CUUSOO, and if they get 10,000 supporters each and pass the LEGO review, then the bricks could exist to build them.

However, I have not seen the 2012 TT-R's front grill element in any set yet, so I am not sure if that one would ever be done in real bricks.

Out of all the models I have posted so far, which one(s) do you most want to see in real bricks? Please keep in mind that I am in college now, so it may be quite a while before I have a chance to photograph and post any real pictures.

-Toa Of Justice

These are so cool! :thumbup: They look even more impressive with LDD's high graphics quality. I am stoked at the incorporation of Hero Factory parts in one of the Racers, without looking out of place or blatant. Great to see different chassis styles being used, in addition to different scales. Well done!

These are so cool! :thumbup: They look even more impressive with LDD's high graphics quality. I am stoked at the incorporation of Hero Factory parts in one of the Racers, without looking out of place or blatant. Great to see different chassis styles being used, in addition to different scales. Well done!

Thanks, -R8-! Sorry it took me so long to reply to your post, but I just added a new MOC to this topic--the GT-J!

-Toa Of Justice

Nice Racers. These are fun. The minis are cool and high tech is really cool and the formula :thumbup:

Thanks! :classic: Speaking of the minis (if you could call the GT-J "mini," that is--it's twice the size of a Tiny Turbo, but still small compared to some of my other Racers--perhaps "midi" might be more appropriate), I just updated the GT-J with a cockpit and an engine. The revised pictures are below the original ones.

-Toa Of Justice

Nice Racers! Do you ever make car bodies that can fit on the 8183 "Track Turbo RC" Power Functions chassis? In Bricklink, it's known as the bb396c01 "Light Bluish Gray Electric, Motor RC with Steering Mechanism and Receiving Unit, Dark Bluish Gray Base":

bb396c01.jpg8183-1.jpg8183-0000-xx-23-1.jpg

Edited by DLuders

Nice Racers! Do you ever make car bodies that can fit on the 8183 "Track Turbo RC" Power Functions chassis? In Bricklink, it's known as the bb396c01 "Light Bluish Gray Electric, Motor RC with Steering Mechanism and Receiving Unit, Dark Bluish Gray Base":

http://www.bricklink.com/PL/bb396c01.jpg

http://www.bricklink.com/SL/8183-1.jpg

http://www.1000steine.com/brickset/AdditionalImages/8183-1/8183-0000-xx-23-1.jpg

Thanks! Unfortunately, I don't own that set, and that chassis is not available in LDD. Perhaps I'll make a mock-up of it in LDD one day, incorporate it into an MOC, and then post it here.

-Toa Of Justice

for Toa Of Justice

GT-J change to Police Pursuit Mode

di-VW21.png

Police Pursuit Mode with policeman

di-W2UU.png

Super Pursuit Mode

di-DMNT.png

Police Attack Mode aka "Viper"

di-OB0R.png

Thanks, EM4CZ! Your Police versions of the GT-J are awesome! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Would it be possible to share your LXF files? I really want to see those vehicles in 3D, especially the Viper! :excited:

-Toa Of Justice