SpyFlops

Review: 2509 Earth Dragon Defense

Collectin all 4 would be a great thing, but unfortunately the lightning and fire dragon only appear in really expensive sets - those two alone cost nearly 200€, which is quite a bit above my current budget, especially since they have to compete with the yet-to-be-bought sets from Kingdoms :cry_sad:

That's pretty much exactly the same situation I'm in.

I'm almost glad we haven't heard anything about 2012 Kingdoms sets, I'll be able to buy more from other themes.

The Lightning Dragon is probably my favorite of 3 I have.

You have him? Would you mind reviewing him? I'm debating whether or not it's worth the moneys...

Man, I'm a bit behind on this review, better late than never.......AWESOME review 'SpyFlops' and an interesting set, as this dragon doesn't fly except in the Ninjago mini-series it did ? :wacko:

Still it's a great looking creature and with a baddie with the worm in his head....must be a brain-bug ! :laugh:

If my son wants it - I'll buy one, if not....pass....must save money for other winter set. :wink:

Keep on spinning everyone ! :grin:

I think that someone mentioned that Ice dragon print says Dragon god, but print in this set is diferent!

Actually, when I compared the two, they were indeed the same. :wink:

Last saturday they bought the earth dragon. It is a nice build. The consideration here is indeed playability over aesthaethics, especially the part where back legs and tail attach. It swoops good though, hehe.