Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

"Tea sounds great. Also, I'm a Halfling, not an Elf, but the Halflings and the Elves have always had a close friendship."

Well the only difference between us is that you won't live nearly as long.

Anyway, let's go get a cup of tea. Do you like sugar moss in it?

Well the only difference between us is that you won't live nearly as long.

Anyway, let's go get a cup of tea. Do you like sugar moss in it?

"Yes, please!"

Is there a menu here, because that food you have reminds me of something I love to eat.

Um, yes, I think.

Returning from the marketplace Chris noted how much quieter it was with half the heroes off shopping in the marketplace or still passed out on the floor he. He got to the top of the stairs and headed to a table, followed closely by his loyal K nine companion. Chris took a seat next to Bartholomew at the bar giving the ranger a cordial greeting as he did so. He sat their quietly, sipping his wine, waiting for something interesting to happen or for someone to engage him in conversation.

OCC: Sandy here's a picture to use as my avatar for my edited character. post-19746-13136018749.jpg Now if only I could figure out how to put it in my sig:tongue:.

Edited by Fred Fred Burger

(Previous Post #5, in the Marketplace)

IC:

Atramor is feeding McCafferey some more seed out of his hand.

"Hope we get the same quests, man. Rogues gotta stick together, yaknow?"

To not spam up this topic check on the Quest sign-ups, the duo returns to Heroica Hall.

They entered in those big wooden doors yet again, and walked to the center where the same orc woman greeted them saying, "Welcome back, adventurers."

Ruitath's stomach growled as he painstakingly remembered he hadn't had anything to eat today, and he just spent his gold on a new weapon. The loud talking upstairs in the Saloon only made him hungrier. He looked at Atramor asked, "How much is the food upstairs?"

But Scheherazade interrupted saying, "It's all on the house. No heroes go adventuring with their bellies not full."

Ruitath drew a sigh of relief as he then turned to Atramor again and asked, "You hungry too?"

~FB~

Ok, here you go, I got 2 cups. Let's go sit down over there away from all the "barbarians" Can't stand those guys.

"Alright." Trotter sat down and took a sip of tea. "Hmmm... Thats good. So, what brings you to Eubric?"

"Yeah, some food would be nice now.", said Henry, who had woken up once again. He wasn't used to free drinks, so maybe he should stop drinking that much, if he wanted to be able to do quests even again. Especially since he hadn't eaten for the whole time he was at Heroica now. So he went to the bar, ordering "whatever you got" and some water. He sat down next to the one-eyed Ranger, who seemed to wait for his food as well.

"Alright." Trotter sat down and took a sip of tea. "Hmmm... Thats good. So, what brings you to Eubric?"

Well my tribe lived up north in the forest of Unwood. And the Orcs invaded just a few weeks ago, I am not quite sure if they were associated with the Orcs we had "problems" with, but I also believe I saw some humans with them, shortly after I left the city in the trees and have traveled around trying to find a way to make my mark on the Orcs who killed my family. I hope to find them on one of these quests or another.

Returning from the marketplace Chris noted how much quieter it was with half the heroes off shopping in the marketplace or still passed out on the floor he. He got to the top of the stairs and headed to a table, followed closely by his loyal K nine companion. Chris took a seat next to Bartholomew at the bar giving the ranger a cordial greeting as he did so. He sat their quietly, sipping his wine, waiting for something interesting to happen or for someone to engage him in conversation.

Hello.

OCC: Sandy here's a picture to use as my avatar for my edited character. [snip] Now if only I could figure out how to put it in my sig:tongue:.

Paste this into it:

[img=http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/uploads/monthly_08_2011/post-19746-13136018749.jpg]

Schnezarazde, (how do you even spell that??? :wacko: ) I'll have some steak. Bacari waits for his meal.

Well my tribe lived up north in the forest of Unwood. And the Orcs invaded just a few weeks ago, I am not quite sure if they were associated with the Orcs we had "problems" with, but I also believe I saw some humans with them, shortly after I left the city in the trees and have traveled around trying to find a way to make my mark on the Orcs who killed my family. I hope to find them on one of these quests or another.

"I'm sorry to hear about your family. I came here because of a similar situation. I used to work for an Orc warlord as his personal bounty hunter near Castle Fortaan. He asked me to do a certain job, and I refused, so he murdered my wife and child. I had no choice but to flee, but I will have my revenge."

"I'm sorry to hear about your family. I came here because of a similar situation. I used to work for an Orc warlord as his personal bounty hunter near Castle Fortaan. He asked me to do a certain job, and I refused, so he murdered my wife and child. I had no choice but to flee, but I will have my revenge."

Well, perhaps we will both have luck in our adventures.

Well, perhaps we will both have luck in our adventures.

"Lets hope so." He finishes his tea. "Well, I'm sorry to have to leave, but I have some business to attend to. Hopefully I shall see you around the Hall. I would very much like to chat again." And with that, Trotter stood up and left the Hall.

"Wow, do we all have such a dramatic background? For luck I don't have one...no what I do...My Parents...Those Mages...Well, at least I didn't lose my whole village. And I will hardly get my revenge. Talking about dramatic pasts, did I already tell you about my brother?" :drunk::innocent:

Hearing pieces of the conversation the Elf and Halfling were having, Eric drank several beers. After all, sad stories about lost siblings had been told again.

Eric had heard about the Elf's dislike for his kind, but decided to pay no heed to the insult. It was common for Southerners to be suspicious of the Norse, who wouldn't considering the tense relations between the two peoples? Southerners tended to look down upon those from the North, hell, they looked down upon all sorts of tribes whose culture was different to their own. In their eyes, they were nothing than pagan, illiterate savages who could not appreciate the finer things in life. "Oh how they were wrong," Eric thought and shook his head. He didn't care to expand upon the culture of his people and enlighten the minds of the others. Life was too short for him to be educating the ignorant.

"Wow, do we all have such a dramatic background? For luck I don't have one...no what I do...My Parents...Those Mages...Well, at least I didn't lose my whole village. And I will hardly get my revenge. Talking about dramatic pasts, did I already tell you about my brother?" :drunk::innocent:

"Those mages? What about those mages? Revenge? Explain please." Althior says, his hand on his wand, ready to strike.

Is it too much to ask that we argue without taking out our weapons?

Bartholomew prepares to flip a table on its side and take cover behind it. Just in case. Prepares, not does.

While napping a dream of elgars made him very paranoid so has he woke up he shot an arrow across the room and hitting the door of the hall with shouts coming at him as he orders another ale

Oh, terrific. :sarcasm_hmpf: Someone's fired the first shot. :distressed:

I flip the table onto it's side. 14. The table absorbs 1d6 of damage. I take cover behind it and draw my bow, evading any stray projectiles. 17.

"Those mages? What about those mages? Revenge? Explain please." Althior says, his hand on his wand, ready to strike.

"No reason to point your wand at people, Althior. I was merely talking to myself. I have nothing against you, just against mages in general, but I wouldn't mind killing you if it was self defense. So calm down, for your own sake. If we heroes kill ourselves, who will protect this city and collect treasures then?"

"Well, the story is, that my father had lead a group of mercenaries. Then, some mages wanted to overthrow the six families and rule the city by themselves, so my father was hired to take on them. He managed to kill or arrest the whole circle, but their master got away. He came to my family's house, and, as he was very powerful, simply blew up my home and thereby burned down half the street. Fom that on I have an aversion against everyone who uses ether to kill people, but especially mages."

Once Henry's ended, he drank once more, although nothing on the drinking game's list had happened.

Erdathcath suddenly realizes now would be a good time to get another cup of Green-Lea.

"Yes, another cup please, with 2 side-packets of Sugar moss"

"Here you go, enjoy!"

And she sits back down not caring one bit about the ensuing fight.

The atmosphere was getting tense. Everybody hungered for some combat, an occasion to put their skills to the test. Eric paid no attention to the troublemakers, safe for a small remark. "Calm down," he said in a calm, yet authoritarian voice. "You are acting like your a bunch of Barbarians, the kind that gives people like me a bad name".

Is it too much to ask that we argue without taking out our weapons?

"Technically, I did not take out my weap-" Althior was cut short by a flying arrow that flew an inch from the tip of his nose. That is when he got behind Bartholomews table and muttered something about a happy place.