Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

"The inn was very good! My father was friends with the innkeeper. If you need a bed, I'm sure I could arrange it for you at the inn," Jess replied.

The beer and stew made finally made it to Jess. Jess took a long drag of the beer, then got to work on her stew. It was very chunky, and looked as if there might have been an eye or two in it, but Jess ate anyway, as she hadn't eaten in a fairly long time.

Bacari senses that people are watching him, he quickly "accidentally" spills his water on the floor.

"Oh, darn, I'll have to get more water."

As Bacari sees the Female Elf Ranger walk in, he thinks, "Wow, that was unlucky timing." refering to the game he was playing with Eric.

Namyrra looked up from her scroll and noticed the annoying little imp trying to get her attention. With a sigh she put away her scroll and mentally prepared for some unnecessary social interaction with a youngling.

"In Fenario it is dark, always dark. I don't think a youngling like you who are still afraid of the Night would survive there for very long."

Not discouraged from her apparent displeasure, Hybros proceeds. He rarely displayed emotion physically. He never blinked, and kept constant eye contact with those he was speaking with (assuming they were at eye level).

"I would argue that point, my dear. My people have been living deep beneath the surface for eons, far from the sun. You'd be lucky to ever see someone like me again".

Having spent some time observing the comings and goings in the hall, Grush notices some kind of board. People seem to put their names down for some tasks. Taking his flagon of ale from the bar with him and smiling at the beautiful Scheherazade for good measure, he strolls over and reads - yes indeed, he seems to be able to make out the words on the sheets of parchment - the announcements. Deciding that fresh air makes a most welcome companion on the battlefield, he scribbles his sign under the list for Quest #1.

He then leaves the hall, visiting the marketplace some people were talking about earlier.

Althior awoke with a start screaming something about a stupid werewolf in chapter one. He couldn't believe he just awoke from passing out the night before. No one had moved him and people were still sitting at the table.

"So," Althior said, "what are we talking about?"

As she enters the Hall all the heads turn to stare at her. She wonders why. Then notices that she is one of the few female Elves. And, it seems like the guys have been having a few too many drinks again, and they are all too young for her. Grunting in disgust she walks up to the bartender and askes who let in the Orc with the mohawk? After all, most Orcs don't even have hair.....

Looking at the "Wall of Quests" she realizes that she is probably be better then anyone else in all of them, but sees no point in showing off.

Herioca.jpg

Erdathcath Madilinas, Level 1 Elven Ranger

194 Years old, Female Elf.

Health 6/6

Gold 10

Inventory: Long bow (WP:3), Smoke Bomb (1)

Edited by The_Customizer

"So," Althior said, "what are we talking about?"

Orcs with mohawks, Crusaders with shurikans, and how much the Barbarians can drink.

Orcs with mohawks, Crusaders with shurikans, and how much the Barbarians can drink.

"You dare MOC me? Orcs do not have hair in the first place." Erdathcath exclaims, "You forget where you place is. YOUNGLING. For a hall like this one would think the minimum age would be at least 50."

Edited by The_Customizer

Without being noticed, Trotter had been sitting drinking the entire time this game was being played. He sat, happily overhearing all sorts of banter. He then noticed Mr. Docken leave the Hall, and so quickly chugged back his last bit of ale and followed him out the door.

"Going for a walk. Mind if I join?"

"You dare MOC me? Orcs do not have hair in the first place." Erdathcath exclaims, "You forget where you place is. YOUNGLING. For a hall like this one would think the minimum age would be at least 50."

Um, what? :wacko: What does 'MOC me' mean?

"Going for a walk. Mind if I join?"

You're a little over three hours too late. I just got back.

Um, what? :wacko: What does 'MOC me' mean?

You're a little over three hours too late. I just got back.

"Oh! I guess I hadn't noticed you leave earlier. All this talking is great to listen to. Find anything interesting on your travels?"

He noticed "McCafferey" to be a large rooster perched on the bottle he was carrying. It quizzically crawled up his right arm, around his neck and found a nice spot to lay down on Atramor's big hat. Not seeing anything like it before, he asked, "Do you always carry around a Rooster?"

"Oh, she's not a rooster. Just a chicken." Atramor scratched behind McCaffery's neck like a cat. She "bawked" softly. "She serves as both a travelling companion and an icebreaker in conversation. Helps, because I move around a lot. And don't have many friends. But you can attribute that to the light fingers."

Atramor stares at one of the trophies again.

"Hopefully we can get a new start, or something or other, here."

Mohawks? What's that a disease? :wacko:

Crusaders, I never liked them. :hmpf_bad:

Barbarians? They drink like chumps! I'd challenge one to a drinking contest but I don't want to pass out again. :grin:

"Oh! I guess I hadn't noticed you leave earlier. All this talking is great to listen to. Find anything interesting on your travels?"

I did. One of my contacts from inside the Crusader ranks was in town today. :sweet:

The fake Crusader is still running about, throwing shurikans at a crudely drawn picture of a Black Knight tacked to the wall. He's obviously drunk. Bartholomew steps aside to let his contact enter the saloon, and the fake Crusader staggers across the room. He starts to mutter something, then stops abruptly and gasps in surprise. The other customers look up in time to see the point of a spear poke out through the back of the drunk, who collapses as the spear retracts. A true Crusader Knight steps into the light for a moment and rips the Crusader surcoat from the impostor's torso. "Bartholomew," he says, handing the Forestman a document, then disappears as quickly as he came.

Edited by Brickdoctor

Mohawks? What's that a disease? :wacko:

Crusaders, I never liked them. :hmpf_bad:

Barbarians? They drink like chumps! I'd challenge one to a drinking contest but I don't want to pass out again. :grin:

"My point exactly.

Never met one before.

Barbarians? They are called Barbarians for a reason."

states Erdathcath, before moving somewhere else looking for some "female" conversation, with people more like herself. She spots another female Elf (Alexis) and walks over hoping for some good conversation.

I did. One of my contacts from inside the Crusader ranks was in town today. :sweet:

The fake Crusader is still running about, throwing shurikans at a crudely drawn picture of a Black Knight tacked to the wall. He's obviously drunk. Bartholomew steps aside to let his contact enter the saloon, and the fake Crusader staggers across the room. He starts to mutter something, then stops abruptly and gasps in surprise. The other customers look up in time to see the point of a spear poke out through the back of the drunk, who collapses as the spear retracts. A true Crusader Knight steps into the light for a moment and rips the Crusader surcoat from the impostor's torso. "Bartholomew," he says, handing the Forestman a document, then disappears as quickly as he came.

"That sounds interesting. But may I ask, if there are fake Crusaders, then what are true Crusaders?"

"That sounds interesting. But may I ask, if there are fake Crusaders, then what are true Crusaders?"

Psst! Roleplay! The events I described just happened inside Heroica Hall! You just saw a true Crusader. :wink:

Psst! Roleplay! The events I described just happened inside Heroica Hall! You just saw a true Crusader. :wink:

"Hmmmm.... Interesting folk they are. What is that there he gave you?"

... then disappears as quickly as he came.

After getting tripped by Althior on his way out. :tongue:

"I'm still a little drunk from last night." Althior says.

"I'm still a little drunk from last night." Althior says.

Good! Then we could play Marco Polo with our weapons! :laugh:

"Hmmmm.... Interesting folk they are. What is that there he gave you?"

I traded information leading to the killing of the impostor for a pardon from the Crusader King.

Trotter headed over to the message board and took a look at the quests available. "Hmmm.... Quest number three looks interesting. I think I'll sign up for that one!"

I traded information leading to the killing of the impostor for a pardon from the Crusader King.

Wait, why does the king want to know about the impostor????? Anyways,

Can I buy a drink???? :sweet:

Wait, why does the king want to know about the impostor?????

<out of character>One moment please, while Brickdoctor thinks up the next part of the story he's making up off the top of his head...</out of character>

The Crusader King doesn't want the impostor to give people a bad impression of the Crusader Knights. Plus the surcoat was stolen.

Can I buy a drink???? :sweet:

Someone tried to buy a free drink! (drink! :drunk: ) Who's still playing the Heroica Drinking Game?

Who's still playing the Heroica Drinking Game?

"I am!" :drunk: