KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Ooops. Sorry. :blush:

No, rereading my post, that was my fault.

Yup!

Ah. So I guess if you want to sell it you have to hurry up before the DVD/Blu-Ray release. Not that I can see why anyone would buy it when it can be made from already available parts.

Off topic but, I know this may be a complete noob question... What's canon refer to? I've read it plenty of times in this section but I can't figure it out for the life of me. :blush:

Off topic but, I know this may be a complete noob question... What's canon refer to? I've read it plenty of times in this section but I can't figure it out for the life of me. :blush:

See the wiki on the term 'canon' right here. In short, the term canon denotes the material accepted as "official" in a fictional universe's fan base.

Edited by Alldarker

This would probably belong in General Questions.

Anyways, canon is the stories that are considered to exist in the Star Wars storyline, events that are considered to have actually happened in the Star Wars universe. Non-canon stories such as Infinities aren't part of the storyline. Things previously canon can become non-canon if they're contradicted by another source of higher canon status.

I saw it with an audience of adults and everybody gasped when that happened. It was brilliantly written and the surprise is so ... for lack of a better word ... cute! :blush: So, I will ban the next person who gives it away. :damn:

:tongue:

But, seriously. :hmpf_bad: Giving away the ending sucks.

I saw it by myself the first time, then with a bunch of young people. I was genuinely surprised and felt a fool (insert facepalm here *) but some of the guys were perceptive... "Hey... I bet it's ********************* just look at *****************!" (censored by me)

* Hey we actually have one of these now! :facepalm:

It's listed on Amazon with a couple of images. The UK site had two different release dates though. Approx. £11 for UK and $11 for the US.

Edit: the Amazon.co.uk site has a couple of extra images.

Edited by will

It's listed on Amazon with a couple of images. The UK site had two different release dates though. Approx. £11 for UK and $11 for the US.

Edit: the Amazon.co.uk site has a couple of extra images.

Yes, but I meant the picture of the Han Solo figure. It's the first 'clear' picture I've seen so far..

Sorry, it might be my phone not displaying the page properly, so I can't see the picture. There is a pic of the minifig on the US Amazon site as well.

Yes, but I meant the picture of the Han Solo figure. It's the first 'clear' picture I've seen so far..

It has. Somewhere in here... It should be on StarWars.com, too, along with a preview of the contents.

That actually looks really good, but what does the 'try me' knob do?

Looking at the tracks on the ground it probably moves Anakin's pod forward and then back again.

Lego 7963 & 7929 store display :classic:

6037974017_c8757835db_z.jpg

The same exact one is at my Target.

Looking at the tracks on the ground it probably moves Anakin's pod forward and then back again.

Ah, that'll be it. I didn't see those. :classic:

I wonder if they will make displays like this for other sets.

Ah, that'll be it. I didn't see those. :classic:

I wonder if they will make displays like this for other sets.

The one at TRU has the Frigate and MF in it.

The one at TRU has the Frigate and MF in it.

Does it have a 'Try Me' knob? :wink:

But really, I'd love to see things like this for other sets and themes.

Lego 7963 & 7929 store display :classic:

6037974017_c8757835db_z.jpg

That's quit a nice display. It would look better in a green case though.

That's quit a nice display. It would look better in a green case though.

Nah. Yellow is recognizable as a LEGO color. Plus all other LEGO display cases are yellow.

Nah. Yellow is recognizable as a LEGO color. Plus all other LEGO display cases are yellow.

Yeah but in green it would stand out as more like Naboo.

Edit: However the pod scenes took place on Tatooine :blush:. Yeah stick to Lego yellow :grin:.

Edited by Mr Man

Does it have a 'Try Me' knob? :wink:

But really, I'd love to see things like this for other sets and themes.

Alas...no, but it does have lights around the border. There's also a Hero Factory one and an Alien Conquest one with the Earth Defense HQ and the Alien Mothership.

That is a very nice store display! :thumbup:

With Star Wars Celebration VI only just over a week away, I am starting to wonder if there will be a exclusive set for the event. I hope so and hope even more it is better than the Comic Con one. :laugh: