Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Okay, Kmart says pay-back Target.....

28th July to 3rd August.....

Hero Factory 2.0 $ 8 (save $7)

Hero Factory 21/2194 $ 12 (save $ 6.75)

HP 4865 15 bucks

HP 4866 39 bucks....yes 20 bucks off and it gets better....

5766 log cabin 29 and lighthouse island 49.....basic bricks 5529 only 15 bucks (save 14 bucks)

Shop On ! :grin:

HP 4865 15 bucks

5766 log cabin 29 and lighthouse island 49.....basic bricks 5529 only 15 bucks (save 14 bucks)

awesome, that's the cheapest for the lighthouse so far right?

So no one in Adelaide is interested in taking a spare Technic Supercar for $145?

Im in Adelaide would you take $130 for it? PM me i tried to PM you but it didnt go through

Im in Adelaide would you take $130 for it? PM me i tried to PM you but it didnt go through

PM sent

HP 4865 15 bucks

Great prices for all the sets, I think I will be returning my HP sets to Target and buying them from Kmart!

Great prices for all the sets, I think I will be returning my HP sets to Target and buying them from Kmart!

Or perhaps ask Target if they'll price match. :wink:

Great prices from kmart but it seems to me that there doing their old trick where they have minimal stock on offer.

My 2 local kmarts had no HP stock as of yesterday.

hmm, I might try that. Take in my receipts and see if they will refund me the difference..

Just spotted new NinjaGo (as in summer sets) at Big W, in their LEGO factory boxes, also saw some Hero Factory, 3.0 Heroes.

Edited by Brickus

G'day you ol' fella's over the ditch :laugh:

Hope all is well over there :classic:

I'm heading to Sydney in a few weeks for a concert (The amazing Boyce Avenue) And am staying In Sydney with my Family for the weekend.

Anything that any of you would suggest checking out if I get the chance? I'm generally able to get fairly good prices back here in NZ, But I don't know what sort of clearances you guys get that could be worth looking at.

Cheers guys :wink:

Just spotted new NinjaGo at Big W, in their LEGO factory boxes, also saw some Hero Factory, Heroes.

Big W have a 'Cyber Sale' at the moment. Not much on sale there apart from those mentioned above, but there are a few Pirates of the Caribbean sets at a few dollers off, and free shipping if ordered by the 29th of July.

Just follow the big red banner on their homepage to find the bargains, or use this link.

Edited by Splat

Just spotted new NinjaGo (as in summer sets) at Big W

Fire Temple? Sale price?

I thought TRU would get them first (and not be on sale for frustrating ages) but a discounted Big W price might be tempting.

HP 4865 15 bucks

I went into my local Kmart (Hornsby) at 12.15am this morning and picked up some of the sets. They had about 4 of the HP bus, about 10 of the basic brick sets, 10 log cabins and 3 of the Lighthouse sets.

I went into my local Kmart (Hornsby) at 12.15am this morning and picked up some of the sets.

Dedicated to the cause!!

Fire Temple? Sale price?

I thought TRU would get them first (and not be on sale for frustrating ages) but a discounted Big W price might be tempting.

I'm unsure, but I'm going back today, they'll hopefully be up on the shelves this time.

EDIT: Got back from Big W

Fire Temple $144

Skull Truck $96

Earth Dragon Defence $46

Mountain Shrine, and Blacksmith set $36

I'm going by memory so I'm not 100% on these but that is approximately what I saw. There were also the NEW city Harbour sets.

Edited by Brickus

I'm unsure, but I'm going back today, they'll hopefully be up on the shelves this time.

Fire Temple $144

Skull Truck $96

Earth Dragon Defence $46

Mountain Shrine, and Blacksmith set $36

I'm going by memory so I'm not 100% on these but that is approximately what I saw. There were also the NEW city Harbour sets.

WOAH fire temple for only $144??? last time i looked on lego website it was $200 !!!!!

dammit i already bought it from ebay from south korea. for around $150 including shippping.. oh wells at least i had it earlier than everyone else in australia hehe.

Much thanks for your activity and the update!

WOAH fire temple for only $144??? last time i looked on lego website it was $200 !!!!!

Yeah, it's a pretty good discount for an "everyday" price (that is, all the time, not just during the overhyped toy sales).

Big W do tend to do that on some of the bigger items: the Queen Anne Revenge was also around that and the Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle too, both of which retail for $199.99. Also the Atlantis set with the temple columns is $96 (everyday, not just during sale), much cheaper than the RRP of $119.99.

Also good that Big W seem to have got them before every other big retailer (and it's unlikely any NinjaGo is an exclusive). I looked today in the same TRU that got POTC and the Hillside House / Lighthouse Island weeks before the others and nothing.

dammit i already bought it from ebay from south korea. for around $150 including shippping.

That seller was in my watchlist!   Well, you got it before most other people and you're not out of pocket. Hope you enjoyed the build!

Edited by dotmike

Managed to Layby a Diagon Alley, but they were all cleared out very quickly at Brisbane CBD Target as were the Hogwarts sets.

Because of all the local sales action I haven't been looking online recently but today I dropped by the Barnes and Noble website and saw they had some new sets in.

The Star Wars Frigate 7964 was on discount and with the shipping it ends up being $110 AUS shipped!

If you join the kids club you can get 30% off (I think it's off the original price but still) which discounts it even further

http://tinyurl.com/3g33wcw

Shipping can take a while but I received all the sets I ordered in 2-4 weeks.

I'm off to see what else they have :classic:

Cheers

Okay, I can confirm the presence of Hero Factory 3.0 sets at the Big W in Gungahlin, ACT. There's only heroes, though - none of the larger sets. In retrospect, I should've confirmed whether all six were there - the photos I took don't seem to feature Rocka, and I didn't make a note of whether all six were present. I don't recall seeing Rocka, either way. Regardless, I'm quite surprised to see them here already - BIONICLE's summer waves rarely landed until mid-August. I suppose it doesn't matter. Here, have a shitty shelf photo hastily taken with a 3DS. They're all $16, the same price as the 2.0 heroes.

Also, they generally appear to have a sizable stock of summer-wave sets, but they don't have Alien Conquest. I swear, if AC turns out to be Target-exclusive...

Edited by perplexingArticulator

Myer have a 1 day only sale on tomorrow (30th of July), 20% off toys is mentioned.

Myer have a 1 day only sale on tomorrow (30th of July), 20% off toys is mentioned.

Hmmmmm, not really a sale anymore these days is it, almost standard since they give out 20% off all the time.

They can do better then 20% for sure.........

Okay, I can confirm the presence of Hero Factory 3.0 sets at the Big W in Gungahlin, ACT. There's only heroes, though - none of the larger sets. In retrospect, I should've confirmed whether all six were there - the photos I took don't seem to feature Rocka, and I didn't make a note of whether all six were present. I don't recall seeing Rocka, either way. Regardless, I'm quite surprised to see them here already - BIONICLE's summer waves rarely landed until mid-August. I suppose it doesn't matter. Here, have a shitty shelf photo hastily taken with a 3DS. They're all $16, the same price as the 2.0 heroes.

Also, they generally appear to have a sizable stock of summer-wave sets, but they don't have Alien Conquest. I swear, if AC turns out to be Target-exclusive...

That's funny my Big W had all six of them but they were $14.64.

Checked K-Mart Belconnen. No stock left for any of the specials LT mentioned on the previous page.

Might check Tuggeranong tomorrow.

:classic: :classic: