Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Red Castle Grounds

Finally completed the largest castle MOC that I've done thus far

combining several smaller MOCs into this.

I'll just let the pics tell the story about it.

5951978445_e98ef3a16d_z.jpg

As usual, click the pic for more...

AC

Wow, that's asthonishing! :oh: Great work there, ACPin. Looks all very Japanese and it's really hard to say what's the best part of this MOC, as it all looks amazing. This is most likely the greatest japanese-themed Diorama I've ever seen. :thumbup:

Seriously stunning!

Thanks! :sweet:

Wow, that's asthonishing! :oh: Great work there, ACPin. Looks all very Japanese and it's really hard to say what's the best part of this MOC, as it all looks amazing. This is most likely the greatest japanese-themed Diorama I've ever seen. :thumbup:

It's been a lot of work doing the individual parts and peruse all the details when you've got time. :grin:

AC

I don't even know where to begin. It's nice to finally see an overall shot of this. With all your teaser pics over the last few weeks, it's like I already knew what was coming, but seeing this now just blows my mind. It's really incredible to see what people can do with LEGO these days. Much like AC, mayday artist is clearly up there as best large scale MOCers. This is just amazing and as usual your attention to detail is so above par.

Incredible work. There's so much to look at here. From the posing to the landscaping, this is easily one of the best dios you've done.

I don't even know where to begin. It's nice to finally see an overall shot of this. With all your teaser pics over the last few weeks, it's like I already knew what was coming, but seeing this now just blows my mind. It's really incredible to see what people can do with LEGO these days. Much like AC, mayday artist is clearly up there as best large scale MOCers. This is just amazing and as usual your attention to detail is so above par.

I did mention that what was in the WIPs was only half of it. At least by going through the smaller MOCs, you've seen the little details from each. Still wanted to incorporate a few more details but just ran out of space! :laugh:

Incredible work. There's so much to look at here. From the posing to the landscaping, this is easily one of the best dios you've done.

The most that I've had to deal with in this MOC was how to get all the parts seamlessly work together. Dig in with all the detailed pics when you get the chance. :wink:

AC

Finally!

I've been watching the progress and it's nice to finally see it all put together.

Absolutely fantastic build!

If you hadn't mentioned it I would have assumed you were a Castle Pro! :laugh:

Finally!

I've been watching the progress and it's nice to finally see it all put together.

Absolutely fantastic build!

If you hadn't mentioned it I would have assumed you were a Castle Pro! :laugh:

Though it took awhile longer than I anticipated, the extra work was spent on the posing of the minifigs and other minute details.

Castle is the next theme after SW that I usually build as it gives me the opportunity to experiment on designs and techniques that I won't have any chance of using in a SW MOC.

AC