Sign in to follow this  
Quarryman

Belville Mafia: Day 3

banner.jpg

Day 3

00.jpg

Waking very early Jacob had gone to one of the luxurious bathrooms to have an early shower before the rest of the mansion woke up.

01.jpg

But while Jacob was humming to himself a mysterious person silently entered.

02.jpg

Scared out of his wits Jacob couldn't manage to say a word.

03.jpg

The person didn't say a word, just shot Jacob and left.

04.jpg

And behind lay Jacob, dead.

05.jpg

"So, I have good news and bad news. The bad news are, as I'm sure you're all aware, that we lost my great brother-in-law Jacob during the Night, and he was as Loyal as they get. Now, the good news, you are not complete nitwits, my stupid daughter Irena was Not Loyal, so there might be hope for the Family yet. Now, get to work, I expect you have plenty to talk about today."

Rules (stolen mainly from Hinckley this time):

1. Each player has been given a character to play, who is either Loyal or Not Loyal. To win the game, the Loyal must kill off all the Not Loyals, while the Not Loyals needs to outnumber the Loyals.

2. Each day you will vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, un-voting is to be done in the format; Un-vote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted, and please note the use of bold text. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. When a majority vote is reached the Day ends. Un-voting after the majority has been reached won't be counted.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 48 hours. You may not vote in the first 16 hours. After the day has concluded, a Night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 24 hours.

4. If a Day ends without someone being convicted there will be a random death among the non-voters (yes, this means it's technically possible to have a Day end without someone dying, but that's unlikely)

5. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next Day, as well as those that died during the Night.

6. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but only in your own words. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

7. The usage of any form of communication outside the Day threads are strictly forbidden (except for the Not Loyals which have their own writeboard for this)

8. You may not edit your posts. 1st offence: stern warning, 2nd offence: The untimely death of your character, the end of your game, and endless ridicule.

9. You must post in every day thread. One day without a post and your character will be killed with extreme prejudice.

10. There are no clues in the pictures or the text accompanying them. Any attempt at using them as such will result in instant death of your character, no warnings, no exceptions, no second chances. The only clues you'll get in the opening post for the Day is whether a person who was killed (either during the Night or convicted the previous Day) was Loyal or Not Loyal.

11. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

00_quentin.jpg

Quentin de Belle-ville, head of the Belle-ville family (NPC, host character)

played by Quarryman

Players:

02_dragana.jpg

Dragana de Belle-ville - married to Henry

played by Dragonator

03_fuchsia.jpg

Fuchsia de Belle-ville - married to Daniel

played by Fugazi

04_cornelia.jpg

Cornelia Steinethaler - younger sister of Quentin, married to James, mother of Petra.

played by CorneliusMurdock

05_richelle.jpg

Richelle de Belle-ville - married to Tammo

played by Ricecracker

06_rupert.jpg

Rupert Spalkowa - son of Irena and Sammy, brother of Amy

played by Rufus

07_amy.jpg

Amy Spalkowa - daughter of Irena and Sammy, sister of Rupert

played by iamded

08_petra.jpg

Petra Steinethaler, only child of James and Cornelia

played by Peanuts

12_daniel.jpg

Daniel de Belle-ville - youngest son of Quentin from his first marriage, married to Fuchsia

played by dannylonglegs

13_tammo.jpg

Tammo de Belle-ville, second son of Quentin from his first marriage, married to Richelle

played by Captain Tamamono

The Dead

09_sammy.jpg

Sammy Spalkowa, married to Irena, father of Rupert and Amy

played by Sandy, voted off on Day 1 Loyal

10_henry.jpg

Henry de Belle-ville, oldest son of Quentin from his first marriage, married to Dragana

played by Hinckley, killed during Night 1 Loyal

01_irena.jpg

Irena Spalkowa - only child from Quentin's second marriage, married to Sammy, mother of Rupert and Amy

played by Shadows, voted off on Day 2 Not Loyal

11_james.jpg

Jacob Steinethaler - married to Cornelia, father of Petra

played by JimButcher, killed during Night 2 Loyal

Reserves: (the list of reserves is very short, the only reason it's here at all is in case someone has to quit for valid, non-modkill reasons)

Sirius Black

Pandora

badboytje88

On Day 3 it takes 5 votes to convict.

My mother was not loyal? I shall not grieve for you, mother. :angry:

I am sorry that we have lost Jacob, who was working hard to keep us loyals safe. :cry_sad: I can only assume that his hard work is what made him a target.

I wonder if anyone has any news from the night today? :sceptic:

I'm really sorry for Jacob, especially since it's painfully obvious why he was killed.

Convicting Irena feels like a mistake to me in the moment.

I'm glad you changed your mind.

Final vote count:

Amy Spalkowa / iamded: 3 (Dragonator, Captain Tamamono, Rufus)

Irena Spalkowa / Shadows: 6 (JimButcher, CorneliusMurdock, Dannylonglegs, Fugazi, Peanuts, iamded)

I doubt that any of the six who have voted for Irena could be Not Loyal. It was a close call, and every one of those six votes were essential to bring Irena down. Which leaves us with four candidates to investigate.

Dragana, Richelle, Rupert and Tammo.

No, Daddy! :cry_sad: How can this scum dare to kill my Dad?

I'm glad you changed your mind.

Yes, I'm also glad I did so. I'm really happy I voted for Irena, even though I really though she was town, but I couldn't let this day end without conviction.

Poor Jacob! I guess his proactivity made him a target, but his efforts finally nabbed us a scum!

I'm so sorry for my idiocy yesterday; I now realize that I was most likely barking up the wrong tree all day. :cry_sad:

I doubt that any of the six who have voted for Irena could be Not Loyal. It was a close call, and every one of those six votes were essential to bring Irena down. Which leaves us with four candidates to investigate.

I would've unvoted Amy and voted for Irena, but unfortunately, I was busy with real life paying the bills. Of that list, possibly the most suspicious is Richelle, who unvoted Amy but never voted for Irena.

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear about Jacob. Too many loyal members of this family being taken out... :cry_sad:

Hold on just one minute. You doubt? But that would be the perfect ruse for a scum to take. Think about it, with a vote as close as that, the scum could see a perfect opportunity to clear one (or more, depending on how crazy they are) of their own by voting and being part of the conviction for one of their own. Let's not immediately disregard these people, shall we?

In fact, I think that's where we should start looking...

My darling Jacob! :cry3: I shall never get over this... but you shall be avenged!

Even with such a hard loss it is at least satisfying that we rooted out on the scum.

I agree with Fuchsia that the four that did not vote are the most suspicious to me with Dragana and Richelle at the top of the list. I don't know that we should neccesarily rule out those that did vote but I am much more likely to trust them right now.

Hold on just one minute. You doubt? But that would be the perfect ruse for a scum to take. Think about it, with a vote as close as that, the scum could see a perfect opportunity to clear one (or more, depending on how crazy they are) of their own by voting and being part of the conviction for one of their own. Let's not immediately disregard these people, shall we?

What? :wacko: Would the scum convict one of their own to clear another?? Not sure it makes any sense to me, especially since Irena's conviction yesterday was in no way a sure thing. It's not like there was a bandwagon on her or anything. I agree that it's not impossible that a Not Loyal attempted to fool us by voting for one of his own, but reason tells me that the suspicion rests much more heavily on those who did not vote.

Besides Amy, I thought you were quite wary of Dragana yesterday, doesn't this tend to confirm your previous suspicions?

I don't know how many scum there are left, but if there are more than one I wouldn't be surprised if there are scum in both those that voted for and against Mother. It's a common occurrence in plays I have read that deal with similar scenarios. But that doesn't really lead us anywhere.

I'm so sorry for my idiocy yesterday; I now realize that I was most likely barking up the wrong tree all day. :cry_sad:

I would've unvoted Amy and voted for Irena, but unfortunately, I was busy with real life paying the bills.

I wouldn't have, and I didn't. I was following my own convictions, which look doubtful now, but I thought it was the best lead we had at the time. I think it's only too easy to say something like that after the fact.

I don't know that we should neccesarily rule out those that did vote but I am much more likely to trust them right now.

On second thought, the main reason why we shouldn't completely rule out those who voted for Irena is the possibility of a conversion last night. We don't know if the Not Loyal can coerce the Loyal to their side, but if they can converting one of those who voted for scum seems like a good plan from their point of view.

On second thought, the main reason why we shouldn't completely rule out those who voted for Irena is the possibility of a conversion last night. We don't know if the Not Loyal can coerce the Loyal to their side, but if they can converting one of those who voted for scum seems like a good plan from their point of view.

Interesting point. I don't really think the scum can convert, just because of the small number we are, but it is possible.

Still I wouldn't say that those who voted for Irena can't be scum, it's still possible one of the illoyal ones is a usurper or they actually jumped on the bandwagon.

I think, this Irena statement makes it less likely that Fuchsia or Amy is scum.

With Irena being dead, my two other suspects from yesterday would be Richelle and Dragana, who both didn't vote for Irena. Those two are clearly my main suspects today.

We don't know if the Not Loyal can coerce the Loyal to their side, but if they can converting one of those who voted for scum seems like a good plan from their point of view.

That's a valid point, Fuchsia. But if they are able to convert as well as kill the same night we won't last very long. There are so few of us anyway that such an occurrence would seem unlikely and unfair to us. If they can somehow convert, I highly doubt they can do it a night that they've killed or that they could do it unlimitedly.

Dragana and Richelle should take this time to tell us why we shouldn't vote for them. I'd recommend they do it sooner rather than later.

Megablox yeah! One scum down and however many there are left to go! Poor Jacob though. I sort-of trusted him towards the end of his life and I found most of what he said to be logical. No doubt, he would have been a great asset today. ...And then there were nine.

Now lets get down to the nitty gritty!

I think, this Irena statement makes it less likely that Fuchsia or Amy is scum.

With Irena being dead, my two other suspects from yesterday would be Richelle and Dragana, who both didn't vote for Irena. Those two are clearly my main suspects today.

I concur. Of the two though, Dragana strikes me as the least trust worthy. Most of her contributions have consisted of meaningless banter, such as that last comment last night that woke me from my slumber :hmpf: or berating sarcasm similar to Irena's.

But that would be the perfect ruse for a scum to take. Think about it, with a vote as close as that, the scum could see a perfect opportunity to clear one (or more, depending on how crazy they are) of their own by voting and being part of the conviction for one of their own. Let's not immediately disregard these people, shall we?

I disagree with most of this. Yes, it's possible that one or more scum voted for Irena, but not probable, and that being said, it's far more likely that one or more scum did not vote for a comrade. The disadvantages of voting off one of their own would outweigh the benefits, in my opinion. Furthermore, I don't particularly suspect anyone who did vote for Irene. You, I don't distrust because of Irena's determination to kill you in addition to reason's I explained yesterday; Fuchsia I don't distrust because of her list, which I also explained yesterday; Petra I don't distrust because she's been mostly logical and Irena tried to manipulate her death yesterday as I explained when I voted for Irena; and Corndia has been mostly logical too. To me it's one of the four who did not vote for Irena yesterday, specifically, Dragana, that I suspect. I may be wrong, but at least we shouldn't start with those who just successfully voted off a member of the guilty party.

That may be true, but as Cornelia and Petra said, it would be rather unfair of God to give converting powers to the scum when there's so few of us. But who knows? Maybe there's only one scum, and they have a one or two shot converting action.

Dragana and Richelle should take this time to tell us why we shouldn't vote for them. I'd recommend they do it sooner rather than later.

Agreed. They have both been acting pretty strange lately; and I wouldn't be surprised if one or both of them is Not Loyal

Here are my thoughts on Dragana and Richelle:

Dragana- Much like Irena, Dragana started off this game... of life... by speaking of pies, thrusting, and other unrelated subjects, and when she finally spoke up, she started off a vote for Amy, which she didn't take back even though it could've meant that no conviction would've been reached.

Richelle- She has been lying low and not contributing much, and when Sammy accused her, she said that 'she had nothing to offer to the conversation'. Richelle also unvoted Amy along with Petra, but didn't vote for Irena. Maybe she was hoping that Irena wouldn't get enough votes to be convicted and a person would be killed at random?

Of the two though, Dragana strikes me as the least trust worthy. Most of her contributions have consisted of meaningless banter, such as that last comment last night that woke me from my slumber :hmpf: or berating sarcasm similar to Irena's.

Dragana's and Irena's 'contributions' are very similar- suspiciously so. However, it does make you wonder: would two scum be foolish enough to act exactly the same?

I disagree with most of this. Yes, it's possible that one or more scum voted for Irena, but not probable, and that being said, it's far more likely that one or more scum did not vote for a comrade. The disadvantages of voting off one of their own would outweigh the benefits, in my opinion. Furthermore, I don't particularly suspect anyone who did vote for Irene. You, I don't distrust because of Irena's determination to kill you in addition to reason's I explained yesterday; Fuchsia I don't distrust because of her list, which I also explained yesterday; Petra I don't distrust because she's been mostly logical and Irena tried to manipulate her death yesterday as I explained when I voted for Irena; and Corndia has been mostly logical too. To me it's one of the four who did not vote for Irena yesterday, specifically, Dragana, that I suspect. I may be wrong, but at least we shouldn't start with those who just successfully voted off a member of the guilty party.

That's a good point, Dan. In such a small game... of life, the scum would do well to just hang back and either wait for the day to end without a conviction or all jump on the Amy bandwagon and try to get her lynched. If there were more people in the game... of life, then it might've been a worthwhile investment for the scum to help convict one of their own and gain everybody's trust.

Yes, we've finally gotten a scum! :sweet: Hopefully there aren't many left. A shame about Jacob though, he seemed to have a sensible, helpful mind amidst all this chaos.

As for why you shouldn't vote for me. Well, it is true that I have been rather quiet, but like I've said before, I just have nothing to add. :sceptic: I'm not really sure how to help, and I'd rather not just repeat what others have said or unintentionally create distractions. I voted yesterday for Amy because I saw her as the most likely to be scum for a few reasons. Nothing damning, but it was all there was to go on. I was rather busy for the rest of the day, and could only listen in occasionally. I only later caught up with everything that had been said, and realized my mistake in voting for Amy.

Richelle- She has been lying low and not contributing much, and when Sammy accused her, she said that 'she had nothing to offer to the conversation'. Richelle also unvoted Amy along with Petra, but didn't vote for Irena. Maybe she was hoping that Irena wouldn't get enough votes to be convicted and a person would be killed at random?

As I said yesterday, I hadn't heard Amy's rebuttals when she first said them, and I unvoted her as a sign of good faith once I had heard her. By that time, Irena had already gotten the requisite number of votes for a conviction, so I felt no need to add another.

As I said yesterday, I hadn't heard Amy's rebuttals when she first said them, and I unvoted her as a sign of good faith once I had heard her. By that time, Irena had already gotten the requisite number of votes for a conviction, so I felt no need to add another.

Okay, looking back at what happened yesterday, what you say is indeed true; there was no need for you to vote for Irena, as Amy had already cast the final vote. Sorry for the confusion. :blush:

Would you please refresh my memory, when did Richelle lie to us? I'm afraid, I don't remember. Would make her even more suspect.

That's a good point, Dan. In such a small game... of life, the scum would do well to just hang back and either wait for the day to end without a conviction or all jump on the Amy bandwagon and try to get her lynched. If there were more people in the game... of life, then it might've been a worthwhile investment for the scum to help convict one of their own and gain everybody's trust.

Not to mention the "gaining everyone's trust" thing only works if you start the bandwagon, which was Dad, who is a confirmed townie, with the second being Mom, who I have no reason to distrust (not only because she's my mother, also because she seems to act rather logical). I don't really think, this is an option. I don't think there'd be good reasons for the scum to vote for Irena (except the scenario of an usuper among the scum, which I doubt).

As for why you shouldn't vote for me. Well, it is true that I have been rather quiet, but like I've said before, I just have nothing to add. :sceptic: I'm not really sure how to help, and I'd rather not just repeat what others have said or unintentionally create distractions. I voted yesterday for Amy because I saw her as the most likely to be scum for a few reasons. Nothing damning, but it was all there was to go on. I was rather busy for the rest of the day, and could only listen in occasionally. I only later caught up with everything that had been said, and realized my mistake in voting for Amy.

So it's day three and you still have nothing to add? Well, this hardly is a good defense.

But I hadn't realized that you unvoted Amy after the conviction was done, which is indeed an interesting fact. Unfortunately it doesn't really make you look more trustworthy in my eyes.

Okay, reviewing what I'm about to say I realise it sounds a little crazy. Perhaps I'm over-thinking things, or am being extra paranoid. I just don't think we should disregard anyone yet. Remember, the scum are out there chatting with each other, plotting with private communication and what not. They can privately plan things, discuss things. We don't have that leisure. Now, onto my ramblings...

What? :wacko: Would the scum convict one of their own to clear another??

Yes. I don't see this as so farfetched? It's a scum tactic. People were already suspicious of Irena, what better way to don the disguise of a townie than to help vote off a scum? A scum that could have been seen as a liability due to the amount of suspicion already cast upon them, at that. And the scum who voted for them would be practically cleared as a townie. I just don't think we should stop watching our backs yet, scum can be awfully sneaky.

I agree that it's not impossible that a Not Loyal attempted to fool us by voting for one of his own, but reason tells me that the suspicion rests much more heavily on those who did not vote.

I agree that the non-voters are a good place to start. Contrary to my earlier statement I know, but I've given it thought. There's less people in this category, so less people to choose from. And I never said there wasn't any scum in the non-voters/those who voted for me.

Besides Amy, I thought you were quite wary of Dragana yesterday, doesn't this tend to confirm your previous suspicions?

I was am weary of Dragana, and it does aid my suspicions. Still waiting to hear from her, though I think we'll have to wait a few hours bit for her to get back from class the bathroom... :look:

Okay, reviewing what I'm about to say I realise it sounds a little crazy. Perhaps I'm over-thinking things, or am being extra paranoid. I just don't think we should disregard anyone yet. Remember, the scum are out there chatting with each other, plotting with private communication and what not. They can privately plan things, discuss things. We don't have that leisure. Now, onto my ramblings...

Yes. I don't see this as so farfetched? It's a scum tactic. People were already suspicious of Irena, what better way to don the disguise of a townie than to help vote off a scum? A scum that could have been seen as a liability due to the amount of suspicion already cast upon them, at that. And the scum who voted for them would be practically cleared as a townie. I just don't think we should stop watching our backs yet, scum can be awfully sneaky.

Well, if you're so adamant that there maybe a scum among those who voted off Irena yesterday, please elaborate, even if it's a 'gut feeling'. Nothing is out of the question and you may be on to something. It's just that I think, unless you do have someone in mind, that there are more likely suspects among those who did not vote for Irena. But please if you have someone in mind, spill the beans!

I strongly disagree. In fact I would say that we could almost guarantee one of the people who voted for Irena is also Not Loyal. I know Irena, when she saw the battle was lost, she would have told her filthy pals to pile on and aid the conviction, as then they would have a perfect alibi later on. An alibi you are providing them far too freely. Amy speaks the truth, we can't rule them out just because they voted for one not loyal who was clearly on the way out as it was.

Myself, I would likely have changed my vote if I had been around, but sadly I was baking a pie in memory of my dearly beloved husband. I was very suspicious of Amy, but clearly my suspicions were not shared. That's fine, I'm not going to whine about it, I'm more than happy to move on and look at other suspects. That is what this is all about after all, finding the most suspicious person that we can all agree on. I'm glad the people who voted against Irena did so, as it gained us our first victory. :sweet:

The proposition that conversion is possible is ridiculous for our small family, so I'm not going to pay that any attention.

Amy is speaking sense so far today, so I feel we should focus on someone else for our investigations. Just to put some names out there, I'll just briefly share my thoughts on everyone. Fuschia and Cornelia are ringing some alarm bells for me just from the way they are responding to events. Fuschia in particular seems to have some ideas today designed more to confuse than to help. Rupert and Amy both seem like adorable young kids, Rupert has been very logical and helpful throughout, as I have noted previously. Petra is still pudgy and seems mildly suspicious to me. I think my dearest Henry might have been on to something there. :laugh: Richelle hasn't said a great deal, but nice to see her down for breakfast today. Tammo and Daniel haven't stood out much to me really asbeing good or bad. And I believe that covers everyone. Those are my thoughts thus far, what are yours dear family? :sweet:

This is maddening. Of the two suspects we have looked at so far today neither has been truly helpful.

Dragana- I'm inclined to place my vote for her but the only thing stopping me at this point is the fact that she's basically cloned the behavior of Irena. Would two scum try the exact same tactic? Surely they would try to appear helpful, right? Instead she wastes time with senseless banter and says nothing of substance. But you did seem to support the lynching of Amy when the alternative was Irena, a scum.

Richelle- She responds to us at least but keeps reiterating that she has nothing to say. You have to have some opinions by now. If you're hoping to slip by unnoticed, it's too late. And in a game when there are so few of us and we cannot contact each other privately it's even more important that you speak up in thread. Otherwise what's our incentive for keeping a suspicious person around?

And the other two that did not vote for Irena:

Rupert- Seems helpful enough. Spoke somewhat infrequently at times but his statements have had substance. Your voting yesterday is what has me worried; jumping on with a vote for Amy when she and Irena seemed close in votes. It could have easily been swung onto Amy instead of Irena yesterday and your vote could have been a deciding factor.

Tammo- Your participation has also been pretty good as far as voicing actual opinions and you seem to genuinely be looking for scum. It is again the vote that worries me. Looking back your reasoning seems sound but a good scum would try to make it appear that way.

As far as those who voted for Irena, I think there would be very little to gain from skewering a fellow scum in a vote like yesterday. With as little evidence as we have it would be all to easy to shift your vote to a non-scum in such a close vote and still seem reasonable doing so. Irena wasn't so suspected by all that the scum would throw her to us hoping for a slight advantage when just her being alive was helping their numbers. Let's not forget that they need to outnumber us to win and there can't be that many of them for them not already to do so. I'm certainly not putting them above suspicion but I think starting a vote against one of them today would be pointless. None really stand out as suspicious to me anyway right now.

Looks like you woke up in the middle of me gathering my thoughts.

Fuschia and Cornelia are ringing some alarm bells for me just from the way they are responding to events. Fuschia in particular seems to have some ideas today designed more to confuse than to help.

If you could elaborate on this. How should we have responded? Which ideas of Fuchsia's have confused you?

You may be a townie and just holding an opinion different from mine, but my thoughts are almost opposite yours. :sceptic:

I strongly disagree. In fact I would say that we could almost guarantee one of the people who voted for Irena is also Not Loyal. I know Irena, when she saw the battle was lost, she would have told her filthy pals to pile on and aid the conviction, as then they would have a perfect alibi later on. An alibi you are providing them far too freely. Amy speaks the truth, we can't rule them out just because they voted for one not loyal who was clearly on the way out as it was.

Again, no matter how possible it is that there is a scum among the Irena voters, it's more likely that, at the very least, one scum did not vote for her. If two scums participated in the vote, then they would have seriously tipped the vote. That would be an entire two thirds of the voters consisting of scum! to lynch a scum! It makes no sense! (Any more would be idiotic, but I don't think there could be more than two left (I hope)(I excluded Irena from this equation, yesterday there would have been three scum).) As it is, 1 vote would be very important as only 6 were needed. I just don't think that the scum would have tried it, and if they did, it would be one of the last, if not the last, to vote, which would have been Amy who I sort-of trust because she was targeted by Irena or Petra who was also targeted by Irena (although, I don't trust her as much as I do Amy). Any vote by a scum before that, when it was not a "lost battle" would have been stupid. Also it was never really even a "lost battle." The vote was not a landslide by any stretch of imagination and Amy avoided conviction by the skin of her baby teeth. The scum really came close to convicting Amy and keeping Irena and would have been that much closer to beating us. I don't suggest we rule anyone out, but it does not seem to me that it would have been a beneficial move for a scum to vote off Irena, therefor making it more likely that the scum reside among those who refrained from voting for Irena.

Amy is speaking sense so far today, so I feel we should focus on someone else for our investigations. Just to put some names out there, I'll just briefly share my thoughts on everyone. Fuschia and Cornelia are ringing some alarm bells for me just from the way they are responding to events. Fuschia in particular seems to have some ideas today designed more to confuse than to help. Rupert and Amy both seem like adorable young kids, Rupert has been very logical and helpful throughout, as I have noted previously. Petra is still pudgy and seems mildly suspicious to me. I think my dearest Henry might have been on to something there. :laugh: Richelle hasn't said a great deal, but nice to see her down for breakfast today. Tammo and Daniel haven't stood out much to me really asbeing good or bad. And I believe that covers everyone. Those are my thoughts thus far, what are yours dear family? :sweet:

No mean to offend, but this appears to me to be an appeal to those of us who don't suspect Amy because of her 'near-death-experience'. Both Fuschia and Cornelia seem to me to be not very suspicious for the reasons that I've previously explained, and that both of them, or at least Cornelia, voted for Irena very early in the conviction when Amy was very close to being a Kiddie Meal. I dunno. I might be wrong, but I don't think I am.

*When I said 6 I meant 7, I forgot to include Jacob. Sorry. Either way, 2/7 is still a stupid move for the scum.

This is maddening. Of the two suspects we have looked at so far today neither has been truly helpful.

Dragana- I'm inclined to place my vote for her but the only thing stopping me at this point is the fact that she's basically cloned the behavior of Irena. Would two scum try the exact same tactic? Surely they would try to appear helpful, right? Instead she wastes time with senseless banter and says nothing of substance. But you did seem to support the lynching of Amy when the alternative was Irena, a scum.

Richelle- She responds to us at least but keeps reiterating that she has nothing to say. You have to have some opinions by now. If you're hoping to slip by unnoticed, it's too late. And in a game when there are so few of us and we cannot contact each other privately it's even more important that you speak up in thread. Otherwise what's our incentive for keeping a suspicious person around?

I tend to agree that these two have been far from helpful. Dragana's comments in particular seem poorly focused - just a quick opinion on everyone, without any real direction; while Richelle seems unwilling to give opinions at all.

And the other two that did not vote for Irena:

Rupert- Seems helpful enough. Spoke somewhat infrequently at times but his statements have had substance. Your voting yesterday is what has me worried; jumping on with a vote for Amy when she and Irena seemed close in votes. It could have easily been swung onto Amy instead of Irena yesterday and your vote could have been a deciding factor.

As I said earlier, yesterday I was following my best instincts which led me to believe Amy was scum, and I voted accordingly. Later, Amy changed her vote and voted for Irena, which was the convicting vote. Even if some of the scum did vote for Irena, I doubt that they would cast the convicting vote against one of their own, so I'm more inclined to trust Amy now (though as usual I will keep an open mind).

Ah Dragana! Long time no see! :sweet:

I strongly disagree. In fact I would say that we could almost guarantee one of the people who voted for Irena is also Not Loyal. I know Irena, when she saw the battle was lost, she would have told her filthy pals to pile on and aid the conviction, as then they would have a perfect alibi later on.

It's true that you know Irena better than I do. But I doubt that Irena was around to tell her pals anything about strategy before the vote was complete -- she never tried try to defend herself, I wonder if she even realised what was happening before it was too late. I know Irena too, and she's not the kind to go down in silence. So I don't believe that she was listening and plotting when she became threatened. As others have mentioned before, it only became obvious that Irena would be convicted very late in the day, and there was very little opportunity for scum to pile on their votes without looking suspicious.

The proposition that conversion is possible is ridiculous for our small family, so I'm not going to pay that any attention.

Ridiculous is a strong word. I am keeping the possibility of conversion in the back of my mind.

Amy speaks the truth,

Amy is speaking sense so far today,

Rupert and Amy both seem like adorable young kids,

Those are my thoughts thus far, what are yours dear family? :sweet:

Me thinks that you seem to have changed your mind quite a lot since yesterday when you were ready to lynch Amy. And then you have Amy who forgot that she voted for you yesterday, and would have wanted to focus on Irena voters instead. But of course the possibility of conversion is ridiculous. What is happening here then?

I agree Fuchsia. Not even being open to the possibility that conversion exists is ridiculous. But if Amy has been converted, it happened on a night when there was a murder ( :cry2: ) and that would be tremendously unbalanced. Amy could just be a little overzealous in her paranoia. We should continue to be vigilant in regards to her but I think the focus right now should be Dragana.

Nothing she has said dispels any of the doubts I have in her. What does everyone else think?