Sign in to follow this  
Quarryman

Belville Mafia: Day 2

As suspicious as Irena may be, she hasn't gotten a chance to defend herself yet, whereas Amy has, and frankly, her defense isn't that impressive. She basically just tried to put suspicion off on other people.

Is that what I've done? Maybe I'm well aware that I may be voted off today, so am trying to dig up as many leads as I can before I go? I still want the town to win, whether I'm here or not.

I am suspicious of mother, and time is short. I'm sorry mom.

Unvote: Dragana (Dragonator)

Vote: Irena Spalkowa/Shadows.

What I find disconcerting is Richelle's vote for me, when I explained each point she made against me. She didn't even acknowledge my rebuttals, perhaps she could see her accusations as enough to cast suspicion on me and get a loyal family member killed off. :distressed:

She made an early appearance yesterday, which someone trying to blend in would do, while playing the part of the emotionally frail wife, to invoke sympathy? :hmpf: She was suspected by daddy yesterday too. Her excuse was that she didn't have much to say, but really, does anyone? We all knew as much as each other back then (except the scum of course, but they'd pretend to not know anything to blend in), so that's really no excuse.

Hmmm, but she did argue against mother with Henry...

Too be honest, I hadn't heard you say your rebuttals. :blush: I know it makes no difference now, but I'll Unvote: Amy/iamded...

Okay, I still have time. Let me elaborate. Going over yesterday's discussions, I noticed Dragana and Irena were about as helpful as each other. While Dragana talked nonsense, Irena also conflicted with Henry's ideas and opinions. It's good that she was perhaps provoking thought in us, or maybe she was just creating confusion as it didn't really help at all.

So I'm sorry mother, to cast the final vote and lead to your conviction. :sadnew: Although I thought I was adopted anyway. :sceptic:

If we have any investigators out there I urge you to look into Dragana. If neither Dragana or Irena turn out to be scum, I can see how the crowd will rally against me. But I'm confident in this...

Actually, investigator, feel free to investigate me. You'll know I'm townie and just trying to help. Thanks.

Or y'know what, I don't know. Investigator, investigate as you will. I'll do my best to prove that I'm townie either way.

Actually, I think one more vote is needed to convict Irena, and two for you, Amy. We need six altogether to lynch.

Actually, I think one more vote is needed to convict Irena, and two for you, Amy. We need six altogether to lynch.

Jacob, Myself, Daniel, Petra, Fuchsia, and Amy. That's six.

Frankly I would have liked for Irena to show up and explain her nonchalance. But then the hour is growing late, and without a conviction she would have been the one to be killed anyway as she still hasn't voted. Talk about helping the Loyals... :hmpf:

Final vote count:

Amy Spalkowa / iamded: 3 (Dragonator, Captain Tamamono, Rufus)

Irena Spalkowa / Shadows: 6 (JimButcher, CorneliusMurdock, Dannylonglegs, Fugazi, Peanuts, iamded)

The Day has ended with the conviction of Irena Spalkowa / Shadows.

It is now Night, please get those Night actions in as soon as you can. :classic:

But what do I know, I'm just a stupid kid, right Dragana?

Correct. :sweet:

Oh, and it appears to be bed time, silly me. Such a forgetful blonde! :laugh: