def

The Coming Darkness - Day Two

No, I didn't change my vote because a proxy vote is still a vote, and switching from Proxy to normal voting just because something more conclusive has come would've made my proxy usless. So, I did vote for Carly, five places before you, thanks to my proxy.

And yes, funnily enough I tend to defend myself when people suggest I'm a Dark One, as you might have noticed. I decided not to waste time reiterating myself, and let people get on with the remainder of their voting, but when Carly asked a direct and imposing question about me, I answered. Don't mistake coincidence for fate.

So, no, not strange, just common sense. Admittedly, this is a foreign concept to some, but...

Look if you can't defend your actions, don't go around saying that I don't have common sense.

And if you want to talk about common sense: Proxy vote are designed for players who can't make the deadlines. You were present and misused that privilege. Now admittedly, that's not a big deal - but the entire exchange between you and Carly yesterday looks staged to me.

Post #153: You said: "

Really? Well, yes I am smiling, but a black turban does not make my red-and-white outfit 'mostly black'. And I haven't tried to fly under the radar; I've posted where necessary, by pointing out flaw in my husbands' argument, and leaving my vote in the hands of someone doing the most progressive thing to find the murderer. I've only tried to help where I can, and try and prove the innocence of my name. "

Post #154: She said "

Bummer, my addition skills are seriously challenged :laugh:

I think I will have to concede that my numbers are truly up, which deeply saddens me, because I'm a true townie who would do nothing to harm the town :cry_happy:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to spend my last hours with some kittens and a box of nails. "

Carly believed what you said and conceded quickly, frankly I see no substance in your defense. Then as planned, she cast her vote against Camanakin to cover your tracks.

Look if you can't defend your actions, don't go around saying that I don't have common sense.

And if you want to talk about common sense: Proxy vote are designed for players who can't make the deadlines. You were present and misused that privilege. Now admittedly, that's not a big deal - but the entire exchange between you and Carly yesterday looks staged to me.

But I was away. I came back to find I had made the right decision with my proxy, and kept it going; it counted as a vote.

Post #153: You said: "

Really? Well, yes I am smiling, but a black turban does not make my red-and-white outfit 'mostly black'. And I haven't tried to fly under the radar; I've posted where necessary, by pointing out flaw in my husbands' argument, and leaving my vote in the hands of someone doing the most progressive thing to find the murderer. I've only tried to help where I can, and try and prove the innocence of my name. "

Post #154: She said "

Bummer, my addition skills are seriously challenged :laugh:

I think I will have to concede that my numbers are truly up, which deeply saddens me, because I'm a true townie who would do nothing to harm the town :cry_happy:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to spend my last hours with some kittens and a box of nails. "

She had nigh on everybody in the village voting for her, and I just refuted what she felt was one of her last chances to save her skin. Rather than drag out a losing battle, she tried to forge a new one. I can't give you anymore of a psych evaluation of her, but I think that explains that portion of your argument away.

Carly believed what you said and conceded quickly, frankly I see no substance in your defense. Then as planned, she cast her vote against Camanakin to cover your tracks.

You still haven't answered my question: "What about when she did the same thing to Scotty?"

Scotty, I am saddened to see you turn against me. I guess you're going to diverge from your initial plan of disarming the scum.

Since that's the case, I will stick to my plan.

I Unvote: Professor Flutwuck / Professor Flitwick

Vote: Mistress Kupp/Jedi master brick

You still haven't answered my question: "What about when she did the same thing to Scotty?"

That must have occurred before the time frame that is in question. So it is out of scope.

Scotty, I am saddened to see you turn against me. I guess you're going to diverge from your initial plan of disarming the scum.

Since that's the case, I will stick to my plan.

I Unvote: Professor Flutwuck / Professor Flitwick

Vote: Mistress Kupp/Jedi master brick

In reading through day one I'm seeing almost no differences to yesterday. So I'm going on in the hopes that the same thing will occur. Rest assured if you're innocent we'll make sure to take out Kupp and Flutwuck.

My, we've all been a talkative bunch haven't we?

I'll maintain my vote for Mistress Kupp, as she's been sputtering nonsense all day long. All that was basically said in the last seven pages is that either Professor Flutwick is lying and protecting Mistress Kupp, or Donena is scum. Then there's been betrayal, lying, bad grammar, and other things mixed in as well. There's also been a lot of un-voting, re-voting, and the like.

We'll find out soon enough tomorrow who's lying and who's telling the truth.

Rest assured if you're innocent we'll make sure to take out Kupp and Flutwuck.

Thank you Scotty.

I am pressed for time now, so this will be my last post. From the looks of things, I will most likely die tonight. No doubt the supreme being will impose extra votes on me since I have disobeyed his wishes.

That's OK though, because things are going as I planned. I have quickly used up my witness cards to help the town. Essentially, I won't be much help to you guys later in the game. I have furiously tried to clear my name in hopes that you will see the dichotomy between me and the other two. Now I will do one last favor for the town by asking you to sentence me to death. I hope my passing can reveal the identities of these two scum.

5907333739_7e0cbfdb8a.jpg

A tearful goodbye and with love, Donena Buena.

P.S. I'll leave my jewerly store to Womanikin.

5929570006_a53815bf54.jpg

Vote Tally:

Mistress Kupp/Jedi master brick - 5

(badboytje88, ADHO15, sok117, cralegoboy, Bob the Construction Man)

Donena/ Donut - 4

(Brickdoctor, Professor Flitwick, MacK, Roncanator)

Professor Flutwuck / Professor Flitwick - 6

(Donut, 5 vote Penalty for quoting MOD, this does not confirm (nor deny) that the quote was accurate, only that he used quotes with reference to the MOD)

Proxy votes

Camanikin Skywalker/Big Cam - 1 (Rumble Strike, )

Bananakin Skywalker/Brickdoctor - 1 (Mrlegoninja )

I believe with Bananakin's proxy vote, that should make Donut at 5 votes, correct?

unproxy Camanakin Skywalker (Big Cam)

I think I agree with Scotty here. We have two main suspects and one has been cleared with an investigation. Logic dictates that we vote the other out. Donena, as she states herself, also has used up both witness cards, so despite her willingness to contribute and her reasoned arguments, she won't be as useful.

I can't bring myself to vote out Mistress Kupp on the basis that after an investigation her allegience is Town, and Flutwick who made that announcement was trying to be framed by a confirmed Dark One yesterday. You can look for patterns and meanings and long term plans, but that's what it comes down to. So it is with a heavy heart that I must vote Donena Buena (Donut). If she is Town, that will at least give the remaining Town something to go on the next day.

It'll likely merge, so this is to cover my but, this is a new post as of 5:19pm CST.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to post again before the day ends so I am going to go with my gut.

VOTE: Professor Flutwuck/Professor Flitwick

There's a lot to run through here, but here is the updated vote tally to the best of my knowledge.

Vote Tally:

Mistress Kupp/Jedi master brick 7 (badboytje88, Robuko, Bob the Construction Man, ADHO15, sok117, cralegoboy, Donut)

Donena Buena/Donut 7 (Jedi Master Brick, Brickdoctor, MacK, Professor Flitwick, Roncanator, CallMePieOrDie, Rumble Strike)

Professor Flutwuck/Professor Flitwick 6 (5 vote penalty, Big Cam)

There's a lot to run through here, but here is the updated vote tally to the best of my knowledge.

Vote Tally:

Mistress Kupp/Jedi master brick 7 (badboytje88, Robuko, Bob the Construction Man, ADHO15, sok117, cralegoboy, Donut)

Donena Buena/Donut 7 (Jedi Master Brick, Brickdoctor, MacK, Professor Flitwick, Roncanator, CallMePieOrDie, Rumble Strike)

Donena should be at 8 considering I proxied Bananakin. Am I non-existent to you or something? :laugh:

Updated Vote Tally:

Donena Buena/Donut 8 (Jedi Master Brick, Brickdoctor + Mrlegoninja, MacK, Professor Flitwick, Roncanator, CallMePieOrDie, Rumble Strike)

Mistress Kupp/Jedi master brick 7 (badboytje88, Robuko, Bob the Construction Man, ADHO15,

sok117, cralegoboy, Donut)

Proxy votes:

Bananakin/Brickdoctor 1 (Mrlegoninja)

I'm keeping a tally on my computer, but if you notice your vote wasn't counted somewhere, please let me know.

I hate to be a vote changer, but my gut feeling isn't helping anyone right now, and with votes so close, I feel the need to make mine actually count, so.

UNVOTE:Professor Flutwuck/Professor Flitwick

and

VOTE: Donena Buena/Donut

Boy, I hope this is the right thing to do.

Two hours left in the game day, and one player left to vote.

So, either Donena is lying, or the Professor, is lying or Bananakin is playing an elaborate double game.

ScottyPie, I like your theory about catching a primed scum. That means, I think, that if you think the killer is mistress Kupp, you should vote for the Professor.

For those who think Donena is guilty and therefore lying, you must also question the truth of her clue, which was that the killer had hair. eg if you think Donena is scum, you must also logically extend your list of suspects to include Roweena and Professor Flutwuck. I would guess that if she were scum, she might not present the true clue, and the list of suspects is wider. That is why I pushed for the town to check the evidence again, but I think it's too late in the day now.

Wow a lot happened in the time I took my beauty nap. Can anyone see the difference?

I see the voting looks quite even. I'm not sure what to do. I think I'll stick with my first thought as I have a pretty strong gut feeling about it.

Ah, what the hell, maybe there were too many grogs last night. This might be my last night on earth and these murderes go for authority figueres. I wish to investigate the murder of my dear friend Eskipo Land. I specifically wish to know if the murderer had hair

witnesscard.png

I specifically wish to know if the murderer had hair

Specific clues may not be requested.

Final Vote Tally:

Donena Buena/Donut 9 (Jedi Master Brick, Brickdoctor + Mrlegoninja, MacK, Professor Flitwick, Roncanator, CallMePieOrDie, Rumble Strike, Big Cam)

Mistress Kupp/Jedi master brick 7 (badboytje88, Robuko, Bob the Construction Man, ADHO15,

sok117, cralegoboy, Donut)

Professor Flutwuck/Professor Flitwick 5 (5 vote penalty)

Proxy votes:

Bananakin/Brickdoctor 1 (Mrlegoninja)

Non-voters: Burman

After a rocky period, day two draws to a close. What did we learn?

-This is a no-PM game

-Don't quote the mods

-You cannot request specific clues

Donena Buena/Donut is convicted.

Day 2 conclusion up shortly.

The townspeople weren't so confident as the day before, but a solid majority had been reached. Donena Buena, the jeweler was marched before The Town Elder.

5931976575_b27e1e072d_z.jpg

"We've exhausted all options, we're sure Buena is the one!" "Let's string her up and make her pay!" The taste of revenge in the air was palpable.

5931976663_18960345e9_z.jpg

"I've told you already, I'm one of you! I don't understand why you decided to do this!"

Well, the evidence seems to have pointed to you, so there is little else we can do to change this outcome.

5932531684_15edc4437a_z.jpg

The hungry mob began to swarm a distressed Buena.

5932531792_a1dd18261b_z.jpg

The sound of her bones crunching and her muscle rupturing gave the more decent among the crowd certain pause. Had they gotten over confident after finding a Dark One the night before? The crowd backed away from Buena's battered corpse.

5932531916_154d2bd7a8_z.jpg

The lifeless body lying on the floor was that of a Dark One.

5931977035_1c85bbccd3_z.jpg

People, we can't be over confident after this. If there are two Dark Ones among us, surely there are more.