def

The Coming Darkness - Day Two

But that's just the thing Ms. Kupp. There's no room here for confused idiots. We're trying to weed out murderers here, and the last thing we need is someone blathering nonsense nonstop.

Well kill the murderer, not me.'m going to do some cleaning at home

I do like the idea that Mistress Kupp has been put up by the other Dark Ones as a sacrificial lamb, that's solid deduction work. I still think she might just be a deluded Townie, but then the only other suspect is Donena Buena and like she says, she has used up both her Witness cards in 2 days. I know Carly proved that that could be a Dark Ones strategy, but still. I think it shows Town spirit.

I am going to wait to see if we can get an investigation before voting.

5929570006_a53815bf54.jpg

-Challenges will be posted at different times in the day to be fair to people in different time zones

Vote Tally:

Mistress Kupp/Jedi master brick 3 (CallMePieOrDie, cralegoboy, badboytje88)

Proxy votes

Camanikin Skywalker/Big Cam 1 (Brickdoctor)

Eskipo? No! :cry_sad: And my house is left is shambles too? Noo! :sing:

I'm glad the two clues today clear me, I'm glad I can be out of the firing line for my husbands death.

Mistress Kupps behaviour is certainly odd, but I could just be the nerves of being caught in this situation.

No not Eskipo! I couldn't even protect my own guards. :cry_sad:

However on the bright side, we got off to a great start today. I hope today we can convict another Dark One and get them really under pressure.

So with all the evidence today, It brings us to Donena, Bananakin, Mistress Kupp. Now only two are really suspects to me. I cross out Bananakin because of how she was the driving force in yesterday's conviction of that scum. That leaves Donena and Mistress Kupp on the table. Kupp keeps getting confused and doesn't really have a clue as to whats going on and what she should do. In my opinion in this time of great crisis we need decisiveness and good decision makers. Womanikin really did sum up the reasons why Mistress Kupp could be doing this. And I thank you for that. :classic: Donena still could be a suspect. However I think with the actions of Mistress Kupp and the evidence through the witness cards makes her the top suspect over Donena.

Personally I'm rather suspicious of Roweena. She proxied her vote to Bananakin with little to no reason. Bananakin, however, led us to the lynch of Carly, so this is irrelevant.

To clear this up, I proxied to Bananakin because she is constantly around. This would mean she has read and processed the information given. And she is a townie and was a driving force for our first conviction.

I am very suspicious of Roweena. She jumped out of nowhere to join the bandwagon and then left with no real reason. I trust Donena, although I don't have any idea about Mistress Kupp...

That's because the decision was clear. There was no discussion to occur because the evidence we were given through the witness cards.

But all that doesn't really matter now as I'm not a suspect because more evidence has come up. :classic:

I've been reviewing behavior, and in addition to wishy-washy voting and bandwagoning, the scumtell of resigning yourself to being lynched can also be applied to Mistress Kupp. Not just today, but yesterday as well, even when there were no votes against her.

Challenges will appear at different times during the game day, to be fair to players in all time zones.

Challenge 2

The first person to PM def (through your character info PM) all the things wrong in this picture will win an INVESTIGATION CARD. Players may only submit a single answer. If nobody can solve this simple little puzzle within a few hours, the closest answer will win.

5928481422_b056dfb0bb_z.jpg

a larger image may be found here: http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6006/5928481422_b056dfb0bb_b.jpg

I'm afraid I have papers to mark (Scotty has written a rather large easy on my taste in headgear), and find the time to grieve for Eskipo, so in the mean time I shall Proxy: Camanakin Skywalker/Big Cam, the only one I know I can trust for sure.

I have no real reason to suspect Bananakin or Donena, while I think Mistress Kupp is more likely to be scum than confused. Her warning to me about using witness cards yesterday was, I think, a further scum tell. Given that 2 of the suspects are witnesses to this crime, I think it would be sensible to see another witness statement - we have only obtained 10 of the 30 or so available to us. If we get a scum convicted, we can save lives, good people.

I have to go on my night rounds, until then and purely to avoid a penalty (I would prefer to see more evidence)

VOTE Mistress Kup

Well kill the murderer, not me.'m going to do some cleaning at home

Vote: Mistress Kupp/Jedi master Brick

Are you sure that leaving is the best idea when you're being voted by several people? I guess since we have the same last name we're related somehow but nobody from my family is that dumb. As stated, you fit every clue that has been given to us. You've also shown signs of being a confused person, however since you fit all three categories, it's likely you are a Dark One. When someone solves the challenge, I'm sure they'll investigate you. If you're simply a misguided townie, then I'll unvote you. If you're the opposite then the vote shall stand.

Vote: Mistress Kupp/Jedi master Brick

Are you sure that leaving is the best idea when you're being voted by several people? I guess since we have the same last name we're related somehow but nobody from my family is that dumb. As stated, you fit every clue that has been given to us. You've also shown signs of being a confused person, however since you fit all three categories, it's likely you are a Dark One. When someone solves the challenge, I'm sure they'll investigate you. If you're simply a misguided townie, then I'll unvote you. If you're the opposite then the vote shall stand.

I have to agree with you Bubb. You have been acting suspiciously of late and by saying that you are going to avoid conversation with everyone else by leaving us. I have no doubts whether to vote for you or not but I will bide my time until the results of an investigation are made apparent to us. Be warned though, I will be keeping an eye on you.

I have to agree with you Bubb. You have been acting suspiciously of late and by saying that you are going to avoid conversation with everyone else by leaving us. I have no doubts whether to vote for you or not but I will bide my time until the results of an investigation are made apparent to us. Be warned though, I will be keeping an eye on you.

I agree, I have mucked up but an ivestigation will prove me innocent

The challenge is still up for grabs. I'll give it another, say, two hours or so before giving it to the closest guess.

I'd like to tell you guys the arguments for my vote for Mistress Kupp other than her lack of knowledge of this game:

- Her behavior yesterday was really odd and then all of a sudden it changed into more normal behavior as if someone gave her tips or told her to shut up.

- She said that after voting for Carly, Carly started spamming them (US in her words). So Mistress Kupp is either having private conversations with a whole group or she is part of a gang. The latter sounds much more likely to me.

So my guess is that after all the clues against Carly, her teammates gave up on her fast. She begged them to try harder, to defend her and to switch the votes to Camanakin. At one point Mistress Kupp did so (I believe) and later changed it back because her teammates told her to. They probably told her to use her killer card tonight because they suspected that Mistress Kupps odd behavior would get her voted off any time soon. So they just made the best of it. I would have probably done the same.

I slept in late (US timezone), I see there has been much discussion. I quoted this quote because it makes good sense to me. I'm not bandwagon jumping, I just spent 15 minutes betting caught up. Plus I have great reason to trust Bananakin since she easily could have lied and made me out to be a dark one, which would have turned the tides yesterday, so that to me eliminates her as a suspect. That leaves Mistress Kupp and Donena Buena, now Mistress Kupp had been acting very strange so I'm leaning towards her, but with time left and so many proxy votes trusted to me, I shall hold off to see if any investigating happens. I am awake now and will be active too the end of the day, so no worries on your proxies.

If some one gets the chance to investigate, I say investigate Donena Buena, since Mistress Kupp is already acting so suspicious, I think it would be more beneficial to find out Donena Buena's alliance and we could probably base our votes off of that.

Hmm, I must say that things aren't looking good for you, sister. You have always been a bit unpredictable, and I am beginning to get a bit suspicious of you.

I hate to do it to family, but

Vote: Mistress Kupp / Jedi Master Brick

We'll see if any further evidence can clear your name.

Having run its course, the challenge will now be closed and the Investigation Card given.

The seven things wrong were (from bottom to top):

-Man's torso was wrong

-Black platforms not centered

-Green studs should be purple

-'Heels' should be bigger

-Extra Technic piece on legs

-Wrong alien

-Green plate is one stud off (no gray stud should be showing)

5930254608_908fb72a23_b.jpg

Well I think are scum is Donena a bananakin is innocent like me so I must Vote: Donena/ Donut

I am sure the rest of you will vote for this scum too

Do you have any reason?

Also who won the investigation card, intuitively it wasn't me, I think it's pretty clear who should be investigated, our at least it's narrowed down to two.

Do you have any reason?

Also who won the investigation card, intuitively it wasn't me, I think it's pretty clear who should be investigated, our at least it's narrowed down to two.

Yes a trus Bananikan and it's not me

So my guess is that after all the clues against Carly, her teammates gave up on her fast. She begged them to try harder, to defend her and to switch the votes to Camanakin. At one point Mistress Kupp did so (I believe) and later changed it back because her teammates told her to. They probably told her to use her killer card tonight because they suspected that Mistress Kupps odd behavior would get her voted off any time soon. So they just made the best of it. I would have probably done the same.

Well, this is a really logical and well thought out theory. I'm glad we have logical thinkers on our side! :sweet: I'll vote: Mistress Kupp for now, but if the investigation proves to shed new light I will be glad to change my vote.

Looks like the situation hasn't changed much while I was sleeping. I would love for someone to investigate Donena, but unless something significant is presented I Unproxy: Camanakin Skywalker (Big Cam) and Vote: Mistress Kupp (Jedi master Brick). At best, she's a 'confused idiot' who seriously needs tutoring in proper grammar. We don't need that.

Mistress Kupp, I find if very odd that you have resigned your post very early on. A loyal townie would defend her honor to the very last minute. With that said, my offer yesterday still stands. Whoever has the card investigate me, I have nothing to hide.

Seeing that we have recieved all clues, I will Proxy: Bananakin Skywalker/Brickdoctor I trust him.

Seeing that we have recieved all clues, I will Proxy: Bananakin Skywalker/Brickdoctor I trust him.

Oops! I mean Her. :wacko: