Sign in to follow this  
def

The Coming Darkness - Day One

As a matter of fact, I'm starting to seriously consider that Camanikan may very well be town, but my suspicion towards Professor Flutwuck is increasing, for possibly fitting the killer description and for trying to fly under the radar today.

I will therefore

Unvote: Camanikan/Big Cam

Vote: Professor Flutwuck/Professor Flitwick

That would be great if someone could get ahold of an Investigation Card and do that. That would clear Camanakin and myself at the same time. (though then, by this logic, we wouldn't know if that person too was lying, and we'd have to investigate him, and we wouldn't know if the person who investigated the person who investigated me was lying, and so on...)

For that reason I think it's best if we reserve our investigation cards to supplement clues that we gain. Not only that, but if we do convict someone on the basis of an investigation who later turns out to be innocent, we'll still have the identity of the real scum (the one who gave the false report).

As a matter of fact, I'm starting to seriously consider that Camanikan may very well be town, but my suspicion towards Professor Flutwuck is increasing, for possibly fitting the killer description and for trying to fly under the radar today.

I will therefore

Unvote: Camanikan/Big Cam

Vote: Professor Flutwuck/Professor Flitwick

Really? Well, yes I am smiling, but a black turban does not make my red-and-white outfit 'mostly black'. And I haven't tried to fly under the radar; I've posted where necessary, by pointing out flaw in my husbands' argument, and leaving my vote in the hands of someone doing the most progressive thing to find the murderer. I've only tried to help where I can, and try and prove the innocence of my name.

Bummer, my addition skills are seriously challenged :laugh:

I think I will have to concede that my numbers are truly up, which deeply saddens me, because I'm a true townie who would do nothing to harm the town :cry_happy:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to spend my last hours with some kittens and a box of nails.

There is one more person who may fit the killer description: Professor Flutwuck. She's wearing a black turban, but unfortunately we have yet to see her full figure. I know she was wearing red pants during the gathering today, but who knows what she normally wears?

Professor Flutwuck; in the interest of the town, and to show that you have nothing to hide, would you kindly post your character id, please?

Don't insult my professor. I happen to love her headwear. This couldn't be more of a last-ditch effort to pull yourself out of your grave with someone else. I won't miss you, you streaky haired bitch. :damn:

I now find ScottyPie even more suspicious than ever, showing up only once and then to jump on a bandwagon, without answering the question I have posed politely twice - ScottyPie, why did you change your cloak from brown to black? Please show us your full picture, Sir.

I also think Mistress Krupp has been very suspicious. I think it likely she is flooding us with nonsense to give us the impression she is confused.

As for the Carly/Camanikin/Bananakin question, both Carly and Camanakin have been behaving a bit oddly through the game. It is possible they are all scum and lying, but I think we have to say the most likely outcome is that Carly is scum.

As for my clue, Donata, any grammatical mistakes are mine, though I thought I was told that for indirect quotations it was not required. As for the inconsistency, well, I can only report what I know, which was about "they" rather than "the killer". I agree it was a bit odd, which I mentioned at the time I reported it. Hope that clears your mind.

Don't insult my professor. I happen to love her headwear. This couldn't be more of a last-ditch effort to pull yourself out of your grave with someone else. I won't miss you, you streaky haired bitch. :damn:

She has already conceded... but wow this is some harsh language and resentful remark (jokingly or not).

My oh my, you are a cutie pie, you remind me of a lost kitten. Would you like me to teach you how to count to 69? :wub:

Oh, and before I forget or run out of time:

Unvote: Professor Flutwuck/Professor Flitwick

Vote: Camanikan/Big Cam

Oh Scotty, I've taught you so well! :wub:

In a totally unrelated matter, congratulations on your 'A'! :laugh:

No worries Robanakin, I just wanted to hear your side of the story. I trust the validity of your clue.

I now find ScottyPie even more suspicious than ever, showing up only once and then to jump on a bandwagon,

:hmpf:

IMPORTANT! Failure to vote or nominate a proxy will result in a penalty of 5 lynch votes the following day!

without answering the question I have posed politely twice - ScottyPie, why did you change your cloak from brown to black? Please show us your full picture, Sir.

5907889982_a29ff31005.jpg

Hmmm. I don't know. Maybe it was dyed in the night without my knowing? And maybe you should be asking our mod God about that.

5907889982_a29ff31005.jpg

F*ck me sideways! I didn't see a smile in your passport photo, but is that an ever so slight smile I see there on your face?

Good people of this vilage; I hope the clues will make perfect sense in the end. Keep looking, never give up, leave no orificestone untouched.

I can't see a smile there, and anyway, even if there was the slightest hint of an upturned cheek, I certainly don't think it's a smile that anywhere near approaches yours, Carly!

F*ck me sideways! I didn't see a smile in your passport photo, but is that an ever so slight smile I see there on your face?

*Stares at your open-mouthed toothy beam with my blankly vacant look* No.

Oh Scotty, I've taught you so well! :wub:

In a totally unrelated matter, congratulations on your 'A'!

Ooh, thanks Ms. Flutwuck! :excited: Now about that body of yours...

I can't see a smile there, and anyway, even if there was the slightest hint of an upturned cheek, I certainly don't think it's a smile that anywhere near approaches yours, Carly!

Hmpf, the clue said nothing about the degree of smiling. I'd say Scotty has what I'd like to call a Mona Lisa smile, like he did something quite naughty (a fart, perhaps).

Hmpf, the clue said nothing about the degree of smiling. I'd say Scotty has what I'd like to call a Mona Lisa smile, like he did something quite naughty (a fart, perhaps).

Oh, Carly. *Tucks into deathbed* :wub: If only you knew I was messing around with you while you were sleeping....

...Er, what? :look:

Well if we are talking about farting I think most of us are guilty. Except me, I never fart in front of my wife, it's easier on the marriage that way!

MOD NOTE:

Vote Tally:

Carly Vikera/KartoffelViking 15 (Big Cam, MacK, Brickdoctor + Professor Flitwick, mrlegoninja, cralegoboy, Jedi master Brick, Eskallon, Donut, Rumble Strike, Roncanator, badboytje88, sok117, CallMePieOrDie)

Camanakin/Big Cam 3 (Burman, ADHO15, KartoffelViking)

Bananakin/Brickdoctor 5 (penalty votes for quoting mod PMs)

Proxy votes

Bananakin/Brickdoctor 1 (Professor Flitwick)

Whoa whoa whoa, calm down! No need for such aggressive language!

I would say yes, but it's no reason to stop from voting for you. I say we keep to our suspicions today, and tomorrow I will look into it more.

If we have all the clues we are going to have, it seems possible but unlikely that both Camanakin and Carly are telling the truth. It is possible and a bit more likely that they are both lying.

ScottyPie's cloak change is definitely very suspicious. It seems to be a clue, but what does it mean?

Carly's clue - the killer was smiling, that I am sure of

Camanakin's clue - You could have sworn the killer was smiling.

Interesting that these are different whereas

Donena's clue - Without a doubt, the killer was dressed mostly in black.

Eskipo's - Without a doubt, the killer was dressed mostly in black.

Hard to tell if this is meaningful or not, hard to tell who's lying, but the odds are that at least one person is.

If Carly turns out to be Town, Eskipo's clue will look suspicious.

On the basis of the slim evidence we have, and with reluctance,

VOTE Carly Vikera

END DAY ONE

Apologies, this should be the only day cut short, and is only done so because of family commitments.

Vote Tally:

Carly Vikera/KartoffelViking 16 (Big Cam, MacK, Brickdoctor + Professor Flitwick, mrlegoninja, cralegoboy, Jedi master Brick, Eskallon, Donut, Rumble Strike, Roncanator, badboytje88, sok117, CallMePieOrDie, robuko)

Camanakin/Big Cam 3 (Burman, ADHO15, KartoffelViking)

Bananakin/Brickdoctor 5 (penalty votes for quoting mod PMs)

Proxy votes

Bananakin/Brickdoctor 1 (Professor Flitwick)

Non-Voters: Bob the Construction Man

As twilight approached, the townspeople gathered together to reveal their consensus to the Town Elder. They marched Carly Vikera before him.

5924015474_87d5487c22_z.jpg

Bananakin spoke firmly, "We can say, with some confidence, that the evidence has led us to Vikera."

5924015796_7b6d9e3dce_z.jpg

I have to confess, I was a little worried we wouldn't make any progress today, but it seems my fears were unfounded.

Vikera, what do you have to say for yourself?

5923451943_b5f0615685_z.jpg

"How could you doubt me? You would never have been able to get your tax returns in on time without me!"

But it was too late. The town had turned on her.

5923452247_1cc478cf03_z.jpg

5923452571_f7435ce9f8_z.jpg

All the town members had a turn taking a kick and a whack at the wailing Vikera until she was but a lifeless corpse. When all was said and done, they turned over said corpse to look at what they'd done.

Were they following their leads? Or had they succumbed to growing paranoia?

5923452965_ecd395832a_z.jpg

Vikara's corpse turned out to be one of The Dark Ones!

End of Day One. Sleep tight Town. The Dark Ones may play cards if they so choose.