Sign in to follow this  
def

The Coming Darkness - Day One

That's just the information I was waiting for.

Vote: Carly Vikera/Kartoffelviking

Eskipo's behaviour has shifted from logical to downright strange! :wacko:

Yes, in the morning I am clever but in the evening, I go :wacko:

Unvote: Camanikan/Big Cam

Vote: Carly/Kartoffelviking for the townies

I apologise Camanikan for my wrong judgement.

Oh and I got the clue:

Without a doubt, the killer was dressed mostly in black.

So well, all I can say is that, Im an ideot.

----------------------------------

The above post is messed up, it is meant to say:

Yep, Im clever in the morning but in the eveing I go :wacko:

Vote: Carly/Kartoffelviking

Oh and I got the clue:

Without a doubt, the killer was dressed mostly in black.

So well, all I can say is that, Im an ideot.

MOD NOTE:

Vote tally

Carly Vikera/KartoffelViking 8 (Big Cam, MacK, Brickdoctor + Roncanator + Professor Flitwick, mrlegoninja, cralegoboy, Jedi master Brick)

Camanakin/Big Cam 6 (KartoffelViking, sok117, Eskallon, Burman, badboytje88, ADHO15 )

Bananakin/Brickdoctor 5 (penalty votes for quoting mod PMs)

Proxy votes

Bananakin/Brickdoctor 2 (Roncanator, Professor Flitwick)

Vote tally

Camanakin/Big Cam 6 ( Eskallon, )

Huh?

Vote: Comanikan/ Big Cam

MOD NOTE:

Updated Vote tally (it takes time to write these Eskallon :tongue: )

Carly Vikera/KartoffelViking 9 (Big Cam, MacK, Brickdoctor + Roncanator + Professor Flitwick, mrlegoninja, cralegoboy, Jedi master Brick, Eskallon)

Camanakin/Big Cam 5 (KartoffelViking, sok117, Burman, badboytje88, ADHO15 )

Proxy votes

Bananakin/Brickdoctor 2 (Roncanator, Professor Flitwick)

I am reluctant to do this as it still doesn't make sense to me why Carly would incriminate herself by coming out and bringing us the clue. Based on the most concrete evidence we have so far, I will have to with the majority of the votes here.

So with great reluctance and for the sake of voting,

Based on the evidence of the investigation I will

However I'm sure that these things are never as straightforward as they appear.

Exactly as I promised numerous times, I've got nothing to hide, although I fear I will be killed tonight since all the dark ones now have a target.

So please remember if I get killed over night, those who don't change their votes may be a starting point.

With that said, I am not certain that Carly is a dark one, but since voting it's mandatory, Carly matches the evidence we have. Carly I'm sorry if your a townie.

I am reluctant to do this as it still doesn't make sense to me why Carly would incriminate herself by coming out and bringing us the clue. Based on the most concrete evidence we have so far, I will have to with the majority of the votes here.

There is always the possibility that she is scum and that's just what she wants you to think. In these situations, there's almost always a point in every lynch where something could go wrong and you just have to trust it based on the other info you have. I myself am not totally convinced Carly is scum, but because it's the most solid thing I have to go on, I'm going to trust the clues, and I know Camanakin is Town. The killer in black and smiling killer clues have a greater chance of being true, since they've been received twice. The wedding ring thing doesn't really matter if those two are true, since the only married black-wearing person is Ram Strut, and he's not smiling.

There is also the possibility that Bananakin is a Dark One and is framing Carly with a false investigation, however that is a risky strategy that would only work this once (as long as the lynchings reveal the leanings of the lynchee).

Well with the pretty solid evidence we have now against Carly with founding out the alliance of Camanakin. If this backfires on us no one it to blame. Unproxy: Bananakin/Brickdoctor and Vote: Carly Vikera/Kartoffelviking.

There is also the possibility that Bananakin is a Dark One and is framing Carly with a false investigation, however that is a risky strategy that would only work this once (as long as the lynchings reveal the leanings of the lynchee).

Yes, that's also something to consider, but even if Carly was lynched and turned out to be Town, there's still the possibility that I'm Town, Camanakin is Town, and the point we (everyone voting) went wrong was with one of the clues.

That would be impossibly unless one of the clues were false. So if Carly happens to be town, we can assume that the person that read the first clue is scum. Then again, Cam could be mafia, but seeing he got the same response to the clue Carly had, the aliance of her will determine what we can do next.

Vote: Carly/Kartoffelviking

If Carly turns out to be innocent then we'll know who to vote for tomorrow!

By the way I still find it highly unlikely that she is guilty since she presented us her clue which pointed directly at her. Although it could be a strategy...

Then again, Cam could be mafia, but seeing he got the same response to the clue Carly had, the aliance of her will determine what we can do next.

There's also the possibility that he got the same response because he simply copied Carly's clue.

That would be impossibly unless one of the clues were false. So if Carly happens to be town, we can assume that the person that read the first clue is scum. Then again, Cam could be mafia, but seeing he got the same response to the clue Carly had, the aliance of her will determine what we can do next.

Exactly. Like I said,

Yes, that's also something to consider, but even if Carly was lynched and turned out to be Town, there's still the possibility that I'm Town, Camanakin is Town, and the point we (everyone voting) went wrong was with one of the clues.

well, I guess the answer is obvious enough (thankfully) And I trust Banakin in good faith, so I will unvote:Camanikin and vote:Carly

There's also the possibility that he got the same response because he simply copied Carly's clue.

But why would he do that?

Vote:Carly Viktera/KartoffelViking

I was indeed going to vote for Camanakin, but apparantly we have indisputable evidence dissolving that theory. It may seem like I'm piling on to the bandwagon, but voting is mandatory.

I do however urge everyone to please be wary with your witness cards. They're very useful and we only have 2 per player.

But why would he do that?

Please read post #102. For the time being, I am not going to pursue this any further.

And to Eskipo, might I ask what did your witness card say? I just want to know for book keeping purposes. Thanks! :classic:

Hm, it looks like my numbers are up, and that I've done my last additions, but hopefully not.

There are a coupe of things I would like to bring your attention to:

Bananakin's investigation result was presented to seem overly authoritative. Was this done on purpose? I suggest that the next person who gains the powers to investigate, investigate Bananakin.

There is one more person who may fit the killer description: Professor Flutwuck. She's wearing a black turban, but unfortunately we have yet to see her full figure. I know she was wearing red pants during the gathering today, but who knows what she normally wears?

Professor Flutwuck; in the interest of the town, and to show that you have nothing to hide, would you kindly post your character id, please?

There is one more person who may fit the killer description: Professor Flutwuck. She's wearing a black turban, but unfortunately we have yet to see her full figure. I know she was wearing red pants during the gathering today, but who knows what she normally wears?

Professor Flutwuck; in the interest of the town, and to show that you have nothing to hide, would you kindly post your character id, please?

Of course:

5907333559_0371a9227f.jpg

As you can see, the only thing black is my turban. My white a red outfit is my only outfit; with precious few students to teach, we professors are on very low income! :blush:

MOD NOTE:

Three hours left in the day, and two people left to vote. Due to family commitments, I may have to end the day an hour early, but I will avoid that if possible. As the vote is nearly 75% agreed, I don't think it will change the results.

Vote Tally:

Carly Vikera/KartoffelViking 14 (Big Cam, MacK, Brickdoctor + Professor Flitwick, mrlegoninja, cralegoboy, Jedi master Brick, Eskallon, Donut, Rumble Strike, Roncanator, badboytje88, sok117, CallMePieOrDie)

Camanakin/Big Cam 3 (KartoffelViking, Burman, ADHO15 )

Proxy votes

Bananakin/Brickdoctor 1 (Professor Flitwick)

Bananakin's investigation result was presented to seem overly authoritative. Was this done on purpose? I suggest that the next person who gains the powers to investigate, investigate Bananakin.

That would be great if someone could get ahold of an Investigation Card and do that. That would clear Camanakin and myself at the same time. (though then, by this logic, we wouldn't know if that person too was lying, and we'd have to investigate him, and we wouldn't know if the person who investigated the person who investigated me was lying, and so on...)