Sign in to follow this  
def

The Coming Darkness - Day One

I merely mentioned I was wearing grey chainmail, not really jumping to defend myself.

Wait, so if you really were accused, then Camanakin thought you weren't and were just jumping to defend yourself, and when he mentioned it you moved to defend yourself against his statement by saying you weren't jumping to defend yourself instead of merely showing that you had been accused? (accused as in, stated to be among the black-wearing people)

MOD NOTE:

The Challenge has been solved. That player may play their Investigation Card at the time of their choosing. The correct answers were:

* The viking's axe blade is attached to the handle upside down.

* The football/soccer player's trophy is, from top to bottom, bronze trophy piece, black stud, black fez, when it should be silver trophy piece, black fez, black stud.

* The sailor holds his telescope in the wrong hand.

* The lawn gnome's string in attached backwards (stud should attach to reel, rod on the other end) and he shouldn't have a fish.

* The Frankenstein has the S3 Elf's legs.

(Though the Sailor having nothing wrong would have been acceptable)

I don't know what to say to that. Mostly because it hurt my head to read to hear that. I could use a drink.

I guess all I can really say is that if you're suspicious of me, I suppose it's okay. I dug that hole myself, you might as well push me into it. I was too quick to defend myself. But please go ahead and see what the next clue is before we hop on a bandwagon.

Wait, so if you really were accused, then Camanakin thought you weren't and were just jumping to defend yourself, and when he mentioned it you moved to defend yourself against his statement by saying you weren't jumping to defend yourself instead of merely showing that you had been accused? (accused as in, stated to be among the black-wearing people)

I was pointing out that he stated that "obviously" he's wearing mostly grey, like he was trying to clear his name as an obvious point, as if we all should have known that. It just seemed very defensive for only being slightly mentioned as a possible suspect.

I agree. Black is to vague at this time.

My idea was to get everybody drunk and let them confess, but the clue might be more helpful.

Until then, we have no one as a suspect.

This Is terrible, the fugitive suspense is killing me. We should not meta game, we must kill the scum. Anyway Craig Otoko needs to explain him self. If we fail today we may lose are fight and are faces will become seagull food. For the town.

I don't know what to say to that. Mostly because it hurt my head to read to hear that. I could use a drink.

I guess all I can really say is that if you're suspicious of me, I suppose it's okay. I dug that hole myself, you might as well push me into it. I was too quick to defend myself. But please go ahead and see what the next clue is before we hop on a bandwagon.

I agree with you, I'm definitely not jumping on you as a prime suspect, I'm just pointing out that it draws suspicion on you.

My idea was to get everybody drunk and let them confess, but the clue might be more helpful.

Until then, we have no one as a suspect.

Being the owner of the pub, I am sure you can have that arranged! :wink:

I think we should reserve our accusations until we have heard back from Carly.

Anyway Craig Otoko needs to explain himself.

Okay?

I'm an over-sensitive idiot who leaps to defend himself.

Does this help you? :tongue:

I was pointing out that he stated that "obviously" he's wearing mostly grey, like he was trying to clear his name as an obvious point, as if we all should have known that. It just seemed very defensive for only being slightly mentioned as a possible suspect.

Okay, I get that.

We should not meta game, we must kill the scum.

Who's metagaming?

Okay?

I'm an over-sensitive idiot who leaps to defend himself.

Does this help you? :tongue:

Yes. The suspect may be a master of disguise. The clue may help, you will surely change clothes after killing so it could be opposite

Okay? :wacko: I'm sorry, I'm not quite seeing what you're getting at here.

Yes. The suspect may be a master of disguise. The clue may help, you will surely change clothes after killing so it could be opposite

You realise that could apply to everybody, I don't think that Craig is the only one capable of dressing himself. That would also make our first clue absolutely useless.

The suspect may be a master of disguise. The clue may help, you will surely change clothes after killing so it could be opposite

What the MegaBloks are you talking about? I don't think your statement has anything to do with Craig's, which you replied to. Players may not change their outfits. (unless the hosts does so, and I doubt the player'd have a choice in that. I don't think I've ever heard of a clothes-changing ability) And why the 'you'? The 'you' in your statement appears to refer to Craig, and your use of 'will' instead of a verb like 'could' suggests you're accusing Craig of being the killer.

The susPect may of got change, It also may be a metaphor

A metaphor for what?

Going waaaaay out of character with this question, do you even understand this game and its mechanics?

Mrs. Le? Will you please pour everyone a round of scotch? I think we all need one. Put it on my tab.

That path was bad, so let's look at the people in black. Scotty Pie hasn't posted and is in black, in-activity quite often means mafia,

Not necessarily. You forget that some people in the town work the night shift, and are asleep at the moment.

And who's this "mafia" thing you're talking about? :wacko: I thought we were looking for The Dark Ones.

That path was bad, so let's look at the people in black. Scotty Pie hasn't posted and is in black, in-activity quite often means mafia,

Nuh-uh. You are not dodging my questions. If you have nothing to hide, you can answer them without changing the subject. :hmpf:

Scotty Pie hasn't posted and is in black, in-activity quite often means mafia,

In-activity over days long portion of a Day might be an effort to fly under the radar. Not posting speaking over a few hours a small bit of a Day is not. I'm trying to decide if you are scum who slipped up big time or a Townie who doesn't understand the game this situation.

Out of character, I'm sorry: Who said mafia? Not posting doesn't mean your guilty, not everyone is in the same time zone. Come on. I for example won't be posting for about 8 hours, since I'm going to sleep in America, I thought this kind of stuff was understood in these games.

Sorry I know it's wrong, but I had to say something

What?

Like Cam, out of character, but this is just ridiculous, sorry. Who said anything about you being guilty? I seriously think that you just don't understand the system and mechanics, and you're trying to sound like a veteran by "taking charge" and professing your expertise on a subject you don't actually know much about. If you can't handle this, just drop out and give your spot to the the first alternate. Read up and sign up for the next one, we won't hold it against you.

Mrs. Le? Will you please pour everyone a round of scotch? I think we all need one. Put it on my tab.

Definetly. Although you have to remember that drinking can't solve all your problems...

...or can it? You might wake up thinking you are walking on air and there are no goons. Wait, that sounds nice. If anyone needs me, I'll be ein the back drinking. :sweet:

Definetly. Although you have to remember that drinking can't solve all your problems...

...or can it? You might wake up thinking you are walking on air and there are no goons. Wait, that sounds nice. If anyone needs me, I'll be ein the back drinking. :sweet:

Give me a lot of your strongest thing, it might make me forget my bad peformance

Like Cam, out of character, but this is just ridiculous, sorry. Who said anything about you being guilty? I seriously think that you just don't understand the system and mechanics, and you're trying to sound like a veteran by "taking charge" and professing your expertise on a subject you don't actually know much about. If you can't handle this, just drop out and give your spot to the the first alternate. Read up and sign up for the next one, we won't hold it against you.

Agreed. The last thing we need is someone who doesn't understand running around confusing everyone. But at the same time, we could don't want to waste a lynch on a Townie. But we try to figure out what you (Mistress Kupp) are if you just avoid questions. Though I have to agree that it sounds like you're a well-meaning Townie who doesn't understand.

Anyways, hopefully we can go back to our in-character discussion now.