Quarryman

Belville Mafia: confirmation/discussion

banner.jpg

00_quentin.jpg

Quentin de Belle-ville, head of the Belle-ville family (NPC, host character)

played by Quarryman

Players:

01_irena.jpg

Irena Spalkowa - only child from Quentin's second marriage, married to Sammy, mother of Rupert and Amy

played by Shadows

02_dragana.jpg

Dragana de Belle-ville - married to Henry

played by Dragonator

03_fuchsia.jpg

Fuchsia de Belle-ville - married to Daniel

played by Fugazi

04_cornelia.jpg

Cornelia Steinethaler - younger sister of Quentin, married to Jacob, mother of Petra.

played by CorneliusMurdock

05_richelle.jpg

Richelle de Belle-ville - married to Tammo

played by Ricecracker

06_rupert.jpg

Rupert Spalkowa - son of Irena and Sammy, brother of Amy

played by Rufus

07_amy.jpg

Amy Spalkowa - daughter of Irena and Sammy, sister of Rupert

played by iamded

08_petra.jpg

Petra Steinethaler, only child of Jacob and Cornelia

played by Peanuts

09_sammy.jpg

Sammy Spalkowa, married to Irena, father of Rupert and Amy

played by Sandy

10_henry.jpg

Henry de Belle-ville, oldest son of Quentin from his first marriage, married to Dragana

played by Hinckley

11_james.jpg

Jacob Steinethaler - married to Cornelia, father of Petra

played by JimButcher

12_daniel.jpg

Daniel de Belle-ville - youngest son of Quentin from his first marriage, married to Fuchsia

played by dannylonglegs

13_tammo.jpg

Tammo de Belle-ville, second son of Quentin from his first marriage, married to Richelle

played by Captain Tamamono

Reserves: (the list of reserves is very short, the only reason it's here at all is in case someone either doesn't confirm participation, or have to quit for valid, non-modkill reasons)

Sirius Black

Pandora

badboytje88

And sorry to all those who didn't get selected, with only 13 player slots this has been very hard, and in general all your applications were good, I hope you'll still find some enjoyment in following the game. :classic:

Sammy Spalkowa reporting! Glad to be married into such an upstanding family.

*Sees a mirror* Hey, I'm quite the looker, aren't I? Irena must have a great taste in men. :wink:

And in case you're on the list of players, but haven't received your role PM; don't worry, it's coming within a few minutes. :classic:

Henry reporting for duty! Where's my lovely wife Dragana? Get over here and do the dishes.

Jacob (or is it James?) checking in. Pleased to be here, hopefully we can stomp out this threat to the family as quickly as possible.

Congrats to all those who got into the game, I hope you enjoy playing in what looks to be a good game. I will be watching from the sidelines.

Yours

Eskallon

Oh dear, I must've eaten my wife's chocolate pie quite hastily. There are remains of it all over my face. What a hideous face I have. :sceptic:

I prefer the cherry pie anyway. How I love my wife's luscious and moist cherry pie. But my wife likes me to eat her chocolate pie. I guess I'm satisfied in the end.

:snicker:

Petra's here! I can't believe this traitorous scum which is threatening our peaceful family life. :cry_sad:

And I already thought I'd never get a chance to play with my cute minigun. :sweet:

Edited by Peanuts

I can't deny it, I am quite disappointed that I didn't get to play. Good for all of you who did get to play, though. I'll try and watch this, because it looks really good. I just hope another game comes soon...

Good luck!

Petra's here! I can't believe this traitorous scum which is threatening our peaceful family life. :cry_sad:

How odd. I haven't heard anything about any traitorous scum yet. Any info I've received, from God per se, didn't mention any scum... Perhaps you have something to tell us, young lady? I know this is a discussion thread and not for playing the game, but have we found our first scum even earlier than in Werewolf? :hmpf:

Werewolf being a book I read or something? :wacko: Where's day 1? I'm ready to vote! *huh*

Hooray! Life of luxury, debauchery and adultery fidelity, here I come! :drool: Fuchsia de Belle-ville is open for business! :grin:

How odd. I haven't heard anything about any traitorous scum yet. Any info I've received, from God per se, didn't mention any scum... Perhaps you have something to tell us, young lady? I know this is a discussion thread and not for playing the game, but have we found our first scum even earlier than in Werewolf? :hmpf:

Werewolf being a book I read or something? :wacko: Where's day 1? I'm ready to vote! *huh*

Okay, that's ridiculous.

1)It was said in the sign up thread there are loyals and not loyals.

2)This is a mafia game. If there was no scum (and this isn't WHM), why would we playing? :hmpf:

Good looking cast, I'll be watching this closely to get my mafia fix.

Congrats to the players chosen. I'll be on my toes next time and register on time :laugh:

Okay, that's ridiculous.

2)This is a mafia game. If there was no scum (and this isn't WHM), why would we playing? :hmpf:

I think he may have been joking. :wacko:

This is Cornelia checking in! We've got to protect this family. Because without family, we'd just be a bunch of funny-looking strangers!

Rupert here!

This is Cornelia checking in! We've got to protect this family. Because without family, we'd just be a bunch of funny-looking strangers!

Who's funny-looking? :hmpf_bad: Oh right, I do look kinda weird.

Okay, that's ridiculous.

I'm not kidding. Something's weird about you. I'm watching you. :hmpf_bad:

Who's funny-looking? :hmpf_bad: Oh right, I do look kinda weird.

Just kinda. But at least you have a better hair stylist than I do. I'm afraid I shall have to find a new one that can get both sides even...

I'm not kidding. Something's weird about you. I'm watching you. :hmpf_bad:

:cry_sad: Mom, Dad, my cousin's picking on me and making jokes and stalking! :devil:

Jacob (or is it James?) checking in. Pleased to be here, hopefully we can stomp out this threat to the family as quickly as possible.

Jacob. (James just didn't sound German enough, I apologize for any confusion :blush:)

Jacob. (James just didn't sound German enough, I apologize for any confusion :blush:)

Are we all German? *oh2* I thought I might be Polish or something.

Tammo de Belle-ville has arrived! Now, where's my lovely Richelle at? :wub:

Are we all German? *oh2* I thought I might be Polish or something.

Jacob Steinethaler is German, your family name is Polish, and I need a drink. :laugh: (and the name "de Belle-ville" is just because you are part of a family of pretentious megablocks. So that's settled then.)