WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Whats the deal with the frog anyway, I see Pandora has one as well.

I was wondering that as well. The Admins should title the tags with explanations, so we can hover our cursors over them to see what they mean.

I was wondering that as well. The Admins should title the tags with explanations, so we can hover our cursors over them to see what they mean.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh_hard::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No.

That's the fun of it. We know, you don't. Hush and let us abuse our powers. Hell, I don't even know why I Scream Clone has that frog as a tag. All I know is I made it when it was requested. You want to know why I don't know? I don't care and I haven't been told. It's a nice state of being: low level of curiosity. Try it out, it's fun. It relieves you from the need to post every question that pops into your head. :grin::wub::devil_laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh_hard::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No.

That's the fun of it. We know, you don't. Hush and let us abuse our powers. Hell, I don't even know why I Scream Clone has that frog as a tag. All I know is I made it when it was requested. You want to know why I don't know? I don't care and I haven't been told. It's a nice state of being: low level of curiosity. Try it out, it's fun. It relieves you from the need to post every question that pops into your head. :grin::wub::devil_laugh:

Lets mark this date as a red letter date, I've never seen you use so many smilies.

:devil_laugh:

Great, now I'm gonna have nightmares. :cry_sad:

Lets mark this date as a red letter date, I've never seen you use so many smilies.

You should've seen my earlier days. :blush: I oftentimes had to remove some in order to submit the post. :snicker:

You should've seen my earlier days. :blush: I oftentimes had to remove some in order to submit the post. :snicker:

damn noobs always spamming up the boards :innocent:

I had that in common. :tongue:

CF

I shaved off Joey's beard, and head! Because of my Tournament of Retribution Contest entry, don't know who gave it to me.

Wears a morion all day! I have no clue who gave this to me, but whoever did, knows I wear an 18 gauge steel conquistador helmet all day. :look::grin:

First post is now updated with lots of new wacky titles!

'It's just a jump to the left!'......come on which Moderator was it....come on...I have Mega-Bloks DON'T make me use them ! :laugh:

Oh, that should get a response......goodness I hate MB though ! :blush:

Is this your first title? I remember seeing you updated some before, but now I only can find this record.

I just noticed my new one. I wonder how long it's been there...

Forgetful Housekeeper: Given for forgetting to update important threads in the Reviewers Academy (I think?). I assume it was WhiteFang who gave it to me since I spotted him viewing my profile a few days before I noticed this.

:innocent:

(New emoticons)?

To remind you not to be a forgetful housekeeper. :grin:

My first and only title was for this April fools MOC Here. It was 'The best X-wing MOCer around. As the topic got a little out of hand I requested it removed to smooth over relationships.

Is this your first title? I remember seeing you updated some before, but now I only can find this record.

He didn't post them in this topic. I also thought he'd be on the list already, but I had to add him.

Feel free to update with old(er) title though, lightningtiger.

He didn't post them in this topic. I also thought he'd be on the list already, but I had to add him.

Feel free to update with old(er) title though, lightningtiger.

Since I gave him most of his titles, I believe there was Korny Cobb, and Always looking for the Aussie angle. There may be more? :look:

Since I gave him most of his titles, I believe there was Korny Cobb, and Always looking for the Aussie angle. There may be more? :look:

Wasn't there one that said "Keep on shut-uppin'!" Or am I just making things up. :tongue:

Just kidding lightningtiger, :wub: you know I love you. :drool:

"Fresh Academy Teacher who has stepped on something white" Because I graduated from the reviewers academy, and probably had somthing to do with my picture trouble I had on my last review. Probably from Fangy. :grin:

"Profile Control Freak" Given to me by Erdbeereis, because I commented in his profile to set his status, and he did. :monkey:

"Fresh Academy Teacher who has stepped on something white" Because I graduated from the reviewers academy, and probably had somthing to do with my picture trouble I had on my last review. Probably from Fangy. :grin:

This may be one of the longest titles I've ever seen, seriously I count 56 characters, damn!.

A late congratulations from me as well, on becoming a teacher.

Star Wars Online Lexical Professor - because I frequently incorporate hyperlinks and bits of Star Wars trivia in my posts, often to help another member out. :sweet:

Mop and bucket to aisle 3 -Hilarious, first off, it's either because I merged a thread, or more likely given to me from I Scream Clone for constantly calling him the janitor since he posted a picture of one after a thread cleanup.

so there you go go - No idea who gave it to me or what it's about. Anyone? :classic:

so there you go go - No idea who gave it to me or what it's about. Anyone? :classic:

You missed one. :roflmao:

I am told it is imperative that a few titles are noted.

They are all from Hinckley.

Hinckley might be a little drunk.

How a [Hinckley couldn't remember what he planned to say, he's drunk, and he can't work his phone}

When a penis speaks [no-one can truly remember why, but I had apparently said something hilarious pertaining to Hinckley's monorail and its resemblance to an anatomical feature particular to men]

Hold please [the previous title was deemed inappropriate by some prudes, and thus has been replaced with a temporary stand-in pending the discovery of a more suitable substitute]

:grin::drunk:

3 1/2 men cannot sleep on 2 treadmills. So says Pandora. Given to me by me, because it is true and Pandora helped summarize this particular situation. How did we learn that 3 1/2 men cannot sleep on 2 treadmills? Well, use your imagination. :drool:

Broke Hinckley's dick - because I did just that. (and then I had to fix it)