WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Join the green dots! - Given by I Scream Clone, after inviting me to a Connect the Dots game on recycled paper. That's my version anyway! :tongue:

At this moment, I am still not sure who gave this to me. I am suspecting either ISC or Kiel who gave me this latest new title.

Moar... Powah! :devil: (evil laugh with thunder and lightning in the background)

Just gotta update your title since we no longer have to pull your trunk, er.. I mean Edgar Elephant's trunk. :grin:

At long last a new title…

Isn't THERE a rule for that? - probably given to me by Hinckley because of my smart mouth and to teach I Scream Clone the difference between 'there,' 'their' and 'they're.'

Seems I don't know the difference between their, there and they're.... :tongue::laugh: Hinckley is the most likely candidate as I have adjusted his titles lately and he is a spelling bee whiz too.

I is a gramer profeser

Seems I don't know the difference between their, there and they're.... :tongue::laugh: Hinckley is the most likely candidate as I have adjusted his titles lately and he is a spelling bee whiz too.

I is a gramer profeser

You and I should form a club! :grin::tongue:

You and I should form a club! :grin::tongue:

sok117 can join, too. Hinck evidently has a thing for grammar professors. :look:

Prefers the red tag

I got this from Captain Blackmoor, we were having a conversation in a place that doesn't exist about a tag that also doesn't exist. :classic:

'It's just a jump to the left!'......come on which Moderator was it....come on...I have Mega-Bloks DON'T make me use them ! :laugh:

Oh, that should get a response......goodness I hate MB though ! :blush:

- NYEWM! [ So loving this title! I presume it was given to me by Josh... In case you're wondering, this is what "NNNNYEWM!" actually sounds / looks like. Jeff Dunham is awesome, but Peanut is simply the greatest! ]

this is what "NNNNYEWM!" actually sounds / looks like

AKA ...WHOOSH!..

- Potty mouthed puppy [ For empirically testing EB's swear filter. :blush: I can assure you it still works... right... it's perfectly fine. :look::grin: ]

... and updated!

:laugh:

AKA Aussie: for my "AKA ...WHOOSH!.." comment earlier + being blatantly Australian... OI!

Dubbed by the Giver of Titles, I Scream Clone. :classic:

Likes Strain people - given to me by master of grammar, I Scream Clone. No clue why. I'm at a complete loss as to what it means. :hmpf: I do have the ability to change my own title, but I like when other people change it. Except I Scream Clone, who has no spelling or grammar skill and doesn't make much sense. :tongue:

...but there's lots of members here - for pointing out to Pandora at the EB Event that there was a lot of members present.

I is a gramer profeser. Given to me by Hinckley as he struggles with spelling, which I guess has led to him misspelling my title. *huh*

I is a gramer profeser.. Ribbit! Slightly adjusted by Kiel da Man due to my multiple frog tags seen hopping all around EB :sweet:

Likes Strain people - given to me by master of grammar, I Scream Clone. No clue why. I'm at a complete loss as to what it means. :hmpf: I do have the ability to change my own title, but I like when other people change it. Except I Scream Clone, who has no spelling or grammar skill and doesn't make much sense. :tongue:

Don't cha like Australian (strain) people cobber? Struth stone the crows and far shake of the sauce bottle, we got our selves a real dinjo ere. Beauty bottler! :thumbup:

...but there's lots of members here - for pointing out to Pandora at the EB Event that there was a lot of members present.

Knows what a member looks like- after the above astute observation by Quarryman, I had to reply that it was indeed very good to now know what some members looked like. :sweet:

Don't cha like Australian (strain) people cobber? Struth stone the crows and far shake of the sauce bottle, we got our selves a real dinjo ere. Beauty bottler! :thumbup:

Flamin' galah and fair dinkum mate!

Ew, no. Strains are the worst! This title still makes no sense. :wacko:

Knows what a member looks like- after the above astute observation by Quarryman, I had to reply that it was indeed very good to now know what some members looked like. :sweet:

In the version of the story I heard, I wasn't aware that you saw the members! :look:

:caroler:

In the version of the story I heard, I wasn't aware that you saw the members! :look:

Well, she promised pictures of the members at the Event, so I guess we'll find out soon enough.

:innocent2:

I just noticed my new one. I wonder how long it's been there...

Forgetful Housekeeper: Given for forgetting to update important threads in the Reviewers Academy (I think?). I assume it was WhiteFang who gave it to me since I spotted him viewing my profile a few days before I noticed this.

:innocent:

(New emoticons)?

[insert stupid ISC title here] - Not sure who gave me this, but it's very accurate. I can hardly tell the difference between this and my last couple of titles. :innocent2:

[insert stupid ISC title here] - Not sure who gave me this, but it's very accurate. I can hardly tell the difference between this and my last couple of titles. :innocent2:

Any form of publicity is good publicity! Nice to see you supporting such a hard-working member like myself, keep up the quality work.

Giver of stoopid tittles.. Ribbit! Given by Hinklish as he can't fathom the Queens English. So quick to dismiss that which you don't understand :tongue:

I is a gramer profeser.. Ribbit! Slightly adjusted by Kiel da Man due to my multiple frog tags seen hopping all around EB :sweet:

Whats the deal with the frog anyway, I see Pandora has one as well.