Sign in to follow this  
Siegfried

Eurobricks LEGO Set Index

"When I finish this (I am catching up, not falling behind so I should) I think the sites should try to work out a standard so we can all update at once; Brickset has an excellent interface standard which makes it possible. If I added something similar the sites could talk together and do the work for us!"

Now this would be truly excellent. I read a couple of very nice reviews of old SW sets recently posted on EB and immediately realised that the Brickset links were already out of date. Some way of automatically capturing reviews as they appear on EB would be ideal.

Updated! I've added most of the new and upcoming sets, and for the forums that I've indexed in the past all recent reviews and sets should be in there. Pirates now has a greater presence due to Pirates of the Caribbean, but History is still at about 0% completion.

Ditto...!

Updated! Mostly just new reviews and I've added a lot of new sets from the Action Figures forum.

Looking good, I love me some PotC.

Me too!

Just had a look though this, very nice by the way, and the first review I went to.. (Grand Emporium) has a picture of and link to the Firebrigade next to it? Everything else I saw seems to match up.

Just had a look though this, very nice by the way, and the first review I went to.. (Grand Emporium) has a picture of and link to the Firebrigade next to it? Everything else I saw seems to match up.

:tongue: ...and so it does. I'll fix it tomorrow. Thanks.

Updated! It now should cover all Clone Wars sets, as well as minor updates all around. All up about 50 new sets and 100 reviews.

Updated! Technic, Sci-Fi and Licensed should be 100% complete. Action figures, Pirates and Star Wars should be 100% current but not yet complete.

Sorry for reviving this thread, but the index isn't working for me. Whatever I do, I just get an empty blue page with the EB banner. Another result of the recent server issues?

Sorry for reviving this thread, but the index isn't working for me. Whatever I do, I just get an empty blue page with the EB banner. Another result of the recent server issues?

I' having the same issue. Both from my pc and iPad. Any index search just returns a blank blue page.

I' having the same issue. Both from my pc and iPad. Any index search just returns a blank blue page.

I know, it's related with the server maintenance we did. It'll work again early next week when I'm home from Billund :thumbup:

Good. I really want to see all the set reviews

You can have a look at our master set review index and you call always use the advanced search feature. Putting the words 'review' and the set number in the search box and ticking the box 'Search titles only' is a good way to look for reviews.

Hello Community!

My apologies, but can someone direct me to the eurobricks set index?

I wax and wane with my Lego engagement, mostly due to time and financial constraints. It may have been a year or more since I last accessed the set index, and I cannot seem to find it now.

Thank you in advance!

I am having this issue and when I try to click on the master index I can access some categories but not others as it says 'You do not have permission to view this topic'

I believe that the Set Index is no longer actively maintained and therefore may have broken links and such.

I am having this issue and when I try to click on the master index I can access some categories but not others as it says 'You do not have permission to view this topic'

I believe that the Set Index is no longer actively maintained and therefore may have broken links and such.

While you're right he's talking about something else. In any case Jelo probably shouldn't bump 4 year dead topics...

Oh, I see what you mean. The links have been updated, all should work now.