Hinckley

How did you get your title?

:grin: I got my title from my very quick Star Wars Invasion Contest Entry. It's Alpha Team Themed. :classic:

But your titles are never actually explained to you. I still am unaware how I got my current one. Though I love it!

You were finally a dude in a game and you got killed on the first day! How could it be any clearer?? :tongue:

Real men don't need titles. :tongue:

True :thumbup:

But the manliest of men have them anyway!
Also true

So I'm an Unmanly... Manly Man? (UMM)

Goodbye...

*The apparently UMM*

Yay! I got one! :cry_happy: What does it mean? Will I get a badge with the Union Jack on it like Skipper24? Or does it mean something else?

A title im guessing? Uhh no you won't get a badge because you have a title...the flags are for pirate people[dock workers whatever they're called/fellows/mods/admins ect.. :wink:

Also "Oh!" I finally get IS's title. :tongue:

It would also explain why he carries atleast 3 guns on him at all times... :tongue:

Real men don't need titles. default_tong.gif

yeah true ! that's why I don't have one!

well... maybe I have one.. but I didn't want it!

Well well... Look what happens when i open up my big mouth! :tongue::wacko: Ha ha!

Well well... Look what happens when i open up my big mouth! :tongue::wacko: Ha ha!

Let this serve as an example to nobody. Posting in this topic (almost) never leads to a title. You are more likely to be chambered than get a title when fishing for one here.

Not that you were fishing for one, 5150. You've been here for such a long time and have been a great contributor (and patient reconciler :wink: ) I couldn't believe you didn't have a title. :classic: And I also couldn't resist after your "real men" comment! :laugh:

You were finally a dude in a game and you got killed on the first day! How could it be any clearer?? :tongue:

That's what confused me. Zariah was a women!

*Zariah comes forward and slaps Hinckley, and then returns to the rhelm of previous Mafia Characters, where she high-fives Zabby and Mary*

You say that, but you have a title :pir_wacko: Are you calling yourself not a manly man? :tongue::pir_wacko:

That's what confused me. Zariah was a women!

*Zariah comes forward and slaps Hinckley, and then returns to the rhelm of previous Mafia Characters, where she high-fives Zabby and Mary*

:hmpf: You're a dude is some game, aren't you? *huh*

You say that, but you have a title :pir_wacko: Are you calling yourself not a manly man? :tongue::pir_wacko:

:devil: Love it!

No, he's just saying that he is not a real man :wink:

:hmpf: You're a dude is some game, aren't you? *huh*

But I'm not dead... yet :cry_sad:

He didn't have a title yesterday. :tongue: Thats why. :tongue:

Also I hope zepher dies [in the mafia game not real life] just to prove the point. :laugh:

Edited by Darth_Legois

Therefore, you are just a man.

But your titles are never actually explained to you. I still am unaware how I got my current one. Though I love it!

Yeah sure, beats the hell out of your last one! :devil:

The next non-staff member who posts in here to blah blah about titles and how they don't want one but really do but really don't and shouldn't be posting and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah is not going to be pleased with the result. :angry:

I'm extremely confused. Thankfully there's two whole pages of buffer between your post and mine :grin:

Therefore, you are just a man.

Frak! Got to it before me.

Let this serve as an example to nobody. Posting in this topic (almost) never leads to a title. You are more likely to be chambered than get a title when fishing for one here.

Not that you were fishing for one, 5150. You've been here for such a long time and have been a great contributor (and patient reconciler :wink: ) I couldn't believe you didn't have a title. :classic: And I also couldn't resist after your "real men" comment! :laugh:

Ya, i should have known better. Its all good. At least you gave me a good title! Lord knows we've seen worse! :tongue:

I've got a new one! :cry_sad:

Yeah sure, beats the hell out of your last one! :devil:

I for one greatly enjoyed my last one too :wink: I think it was a great way for new members to get to know me. Really let my personality shine through.

I've got a new one! :cry_sad:
And what's wrong with that?

Are you feeling sad about it? :cry_sad:

:look:

No. Not really. :blush: It is just...that my last (and 2nd) title reminded me of what fun I had here at EB, back in the days of old, Me, Yoda, Ras, Hinkley, SW4J, Sinner, and all the rest... it was a blast and I was sorry to see it go.

But I earned my new one! :wink:

Hehe! :tongue: