Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Could someone please describe the boe rifle / staff to me. I would just use the picture but, you know, blind. I'll then see what I can do. I've already got several ideas.

Great, now I actually want to buy a zeb or a agent callus minifigure just to give him a custom rifle / staff. Maybe I will get the atdp with minifigures.

Ok the Bo-Rifle is a collapsible staff about 5 feet (1.5 meters) in length when in staff mode. in this mode it has electric nodes on each tip. near the middle of the staff, but about 8 inches from center, is a pistol handle that can rotate into position for firing. on the other side of the pistol grip is a barrel that in rifle mode is under the main staff shaft, while the opposite side of the barrel is a blade / iron sight for aiming or melee combat. also each tip where the nodes are at flair out a bit (like Luke's saber) before the elecro node. hope this helps some!

It's a collapsible Magnaguard staff combined with a stormtrooper E-11 blaster and (on Kallus' bo-rifle) the blade end of a skiff guard vibro-pike. That's a terrible visual description, but sorta covers the Frankenstein's-monster mishmash of what the weapon is.

Thannks, everyone!

So it's basically the mega weapon of star wars?

It sounds complicated and the only thing i could think of was iether a lightsaber handle that has 2 studs on one end {the type used as lamps in the mos eisley canteena} or one of the fire extingwisher top / tap / speeder handle / canteena band member instrament top piece with two telascopes on iether end with pink jems in them. Would that work?

It's not surprising there'd be a lull after we have most of the set images revealed and discussed... Once we get the images for the Azure Angel and the Hailfire I'm sure there'll be a flurry of activity again!

Once we get the images for the Azure Angel and the Hailfire I'm sure there'll be a flurry of activity again!

Agreed, hopefully not too long from now we will see some more pictures.

I can't wait for the Azure Angel - I love the Genndy Clone Wars cartoon! Weird that we get a set based on that when Disney has made it non-canon..

Well, if we get some non-Clone Wars Asajj that's good enough for me. :grin:

Oh thank god, i thought it is going to be cloud city or millennium falcon. My wallet is safe

Oh, Tie what.....standard Tie fighter.....typical eye ball eh ?

How do you know this ?

I believe cavegod is pretty reliable, and someone else on Brickset forums said we're getting one.

I believe cavegod is pretty reliable, and someone else on Brickset forums said we're getting one.

Do you have a picture of the poster yet?

May 2015 UCS Tie..... ;-)

Hm, typical. X-Wing, Tie, then big game MF in 2016. Seriously TLG, how much of a foregone conclusion can you get?!!

Cavegod, admit that you bribe TLG annualy, so that they don't make the bloody overdue AT-AT and I have to give in and go bankrupt on bricklink building your masterpiece... :facepalm:

Hm, typical. X-Wing, Tie, then big game MF in 2016. Seriously TLG, how much of a foregone conclusion can you get?!!

Cavegod, admit that you bribe TLG annualy, so that they don't make the bloody overdue AT-AT and I have to give in and go bankrupt on bricklink building your masterpiece... :facepalm:

I'd be happy with that timeline!

I'll keep my fingers crossed the AT-AT is somewhere just after that for you... along with Cloud City! ;)

Do you have a picture of the poster yet?

Nah, keep forgetting. Honestly, it's the same pictures/quality as the 2015 ones we've seen.

With Episode 7 coming December next year. What are the odds of us getting a July Wave next year? Because I imagine we will get sets around October if I look at the Hobbit sets. So will Lego create sets on top of the movie sets?

With Episode 7 coming December next year. What are the odds of us getting a July Wave next year? Because I imagine we will get sets around October if I look at the Hobbit sets. So will Lego create sets on top of the movie sets?

my guess is that the summer wave will be released like normal, and maybe get the winter 2016 wave with ep7 early, maybe November. But like I said, just a guess.

Nah, keep forgetting. Honestly, it's the same pictures/quality as the 2015 ones we've seen.

Didn't someone say the Anakin ship & Hailfire Droid were on it, tho? If so, it's worth posting if you find the time since so many folks are chomping at the bit to see final images of those two :tongue:

Didn't someone say the Anakin ship & Hailfire Droid were on it, tho? If so, it's worth posting if you find the time since so many folks are chomping at the bit to see final images of those two :tongue:

I thought I read that those sets were still the prelim images, or at the least looked close enough to them that its hard to tell them apart. and really we have 2 months to go still till we can buy any of them, best to pace our selves. Just2Good wait another 2 weeks before sharing the poster, if they don't leak another way first then let us see :tongue: