Bob De Quatre

AG - Rules and FAQ

ah ! thanks a lot !!

Another question : how do you activate the notification by name (like mine at the start of your thread)

seems that the sole @ + name does not be enough

45 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

ah ! thanks a lot !!

Another question : how do you activate the notification by name (like mine at the start of your thread)

seems that the sole @ + name does not be enough

@Professor Thaum It should. Just type @, and then start typing the name without a space after the "@". It should start to pull a list of all possible EB Members you might be trying to tag.

On 7/8/2014 at 4:34 AM, Bob De Quatre said:

Every planets are open for alien builds without restrictions,

Thanks Judges.

3 hours ago, Onesho said:

Thanks Judges.

Well, except the three home wourlds (C03, H06 and C09). And building on the alien fleet (the green heads) will cause 2 extra damage.

42 minutes ago, EpsilonEta said:

Well, except the three home wourlds (C03, H06 and C09). And building on the alien fleet (the green heads) will cause 2 extra damage.

Ok with a few exceptions.

From my understanding, when a corporation "wins," the game rests.  Exactly when does a corporation technically win?  Is it when they get the Terraforming technology?

So, I don't want to come off as a whiny here, but why exactly was onesho's build not judged? I'm mostly just curious as to what happened.

10 hours ago, Goliath said:

From my understanding, when a corporation "wins," the game rests.  Exactly when does a corporation technically win?  Is it when they get the Terraforming technology?

3 way to win... just have a look on the tech tree 

Achieve one among :

- everything is awesomium

- Art of War

and it's done.

12 hours ago, Mesabi said:

So, I don't want to come off as a whiny here, but why exactly was onesho's build not judged? I'm mostly just curious as to what happened.

As Bob said in that thread, Onesho already had a Eurobricks account which is not allowed. 
If it was, I would make 20 accounts and throw out figs on plates for Kawashita every week which would completely undermine the game. (there are also other reasons why multiple accounts are forbidden on most forums)

On 10/20/2016 at 3:20 PM, Goliath said:

This is an interesting thought that I haven't put much thought in. When I first started this I always assumed Victory is based around reaching the end on one of the tech paths. Its certainly an very interesting idea to say the least about what it takes to technically Win. I would even go so far and Suggest a Alien form of victory if conditions ever existed. If I was able to write the conditions on winning this game, It would go something like this. There would be Two Conditions in order to Win the Game, the First Condition will be that your Corporation will need to research the 1 of the 3 final tech upgrade for the game. And the Second Condition will be that you need to Domination over a Super Planet because during at some point in the game there will be a couple of hidden Super Planets that would appear in the vacant spaces in the middle of the map that will move around (just a thought) and these Planets would provide Rare Resources of the players own choice. Now the Domination points over a Super Planet Would be huge not like the typical planets I haven't came up with a number but 1000 would be a good start and when the First Corporation is able to reach the required 1000 Domination points they Gain Control over the Super Planet for the rest of the game if you still haven't met the first Condition and once Controlled all other Corporations will lose 50% of their resources if they build on the Super Planet. I will stop on that part but the Idea on Super Planets you know is right now just another idea on winning. How Super Planets can Function still needs more thought none the less.

At some point soon. (because Octan is steamrolling towards the finish) We should start a thread discussing rule changes for Andromeda's gate 2.0

Right now the game is pretty good, but there are a few rule changes I would suggest, and I'm sure everyone else has suggestions too.

1 hour ago, Bob De Quatre said:

Don't worry, that's planned. We have already started discussing AG2, and we'll ask for your opinion soon. :wink:

Awesome...Yup I can see a flurry of opinions flying your way....but be stern. If you are also looking for another judge :look::classic:...

I'd like to ask a few questions before I will start participating the game:

1. Can I be banned for asking too many questions?

2.Can I temporary change an apperance of my character a bit? Like changing faces with different emotions or hairpiece depending on situation?

3. How many mistakes can I make before I will be banned? I'm afraid that I misunderstood something. 

1. I don't think so

2. This happens all the time. Helps convey emotion and makes things a bit more real

3. Uhhh, hopefully you get guided in the right direction instead of banned, at least initially.

Hi Crabster!

1. No!

2. Yes!

3. That's too many questions, you're banned!  There won't be any banning from AG for honest mistakes :classic: Feel free to ask about anything you're not sure of :classic: 

EDIT: Kodan is banned for posting before me

Edited by Big Sal