Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

REVIEW: 7993 Gas Station

It is still available for Australian buyers by Lego S@H, also selected online retailiers down under. Its still the same price $ 59.99 au

THis set is over 2 years old, that's amazing!

I think this is still in stores in the Netherlands...

Too bad this is not available in the USA anymore :hmpf:

Would have looked quite nice when paired with the 2010 Octan Gas Tanker Truck.

Guess we need a new one next year :grin:

This was my first lego building, and i say was because there was an incident involving an old duvet i've rebuilt the shop, car and bike but unfortonatly not the rest of it.

This was my first lego building, and i say was because there was an incident involving an old duvet i've rebuilt the shop, car and bike but unfortonatly not the rest of it.

And what exactly is the point in telling us, digging up a four year old topic that rested for the last two years? :hmpf_bad:

Please think and then add something valuable before posting something like this. Thank you.

And what exactly is the point in telling us, digging up a four year old topic that rested for the last two years? :hmpf_bad:

Please think and then add something valuable before posting something like this. Thank you.

Wow, why be so rude?

Not a very good way to introduce a new member to Eurobricks eh?

Edited by HighFlyer

Wow, why be so rude?

Not a very good way to introduce a new member to Eurobricks eh?

Holodoc was not being rude, he was trying to steer a new manner in the right direction. Coming a four year old review to make a comment that has nothing to do with the review is pointless. In general bumping old topics is frowned upon unless you have something of value to add to the thread and that could spark new conversation. What he said did none of that, it was a personal experience with a set, that's it, the only way it's related to the review is that it's the same set.

An example would be if I bumped every review for every set I owned just to say, "hey I own this set" It wouldn't add anything to the discussion and then others would start coming I as if it was a topic created yesterday, which sometimes gets confusing.

It's just good forum etiquette.