Sign in to follow this  
oDDerFisken

El �ngel Oscuro

The captain is the one with captianhat, red beard and a ruby in his hook. The one with the white moustache is firstmate (i think that's what you would call the person that steers the ship)

The one who steers the ship would be a helmsman!

Uhh.. okay..

Could you make me a list with the name of the different crewmembers (like captain, helsman and firstmate) and their functions on the ship??

Hmmm, yes I believe that's correct, but I believe first mate is also correct... I tried searching Wiki but I believe those are modern day ranks...

Anyway, here as very little Wiki article about the helmsman...

Mr Tiber

thanks goy...you have cool characters...i lve the hook guy and the Redbeard with red trousers and eppaulettes...the guy with red "japanese bandit" torso and black knight head is really cool too

thanks goy...you have cool characters...i lve the hook guy and the Redbeard with red trousers and eppaulettes...the guy with red "japanese bandit" torso and black knight head is really cool too

Thank you very much. I can tell you that it took some time to make all those custompirates.. But seems that people likes them :)

Yes very nice customs! I think it is a little easier to make customs with Pirates since they don't need any sort of uniform dress. I think the trick with Pirates then is to make them all look different. That you have certainly done!! I like how you managed to make them all unique using pieces from all kinds of themes!