CopMike

EB Xmas Raffle 2013

The third Iron Man suit there... Is it just me or is it black? Seems a whole lot darker than Warmachine.

Optical illusion, original picture from Bricklink:

sh066.jpg?1

Good luck everyone, I hope whoever wins enjoys their Minifigs. I am optimistic to win since it is my first Christmas here and I have used LDD for the first time, so a little minifigure would be nice, but some of you guys's creations are amazing. Whoever wins is truely deserving, and I wish you all a happy, block-built Christmas in advance. ;)

-Tom

Thankyou very much CopMike for organising another wonderful raffle, Ive certainly had fun building this although its my first time on LDD (the only thing that wasn't so fun was uploading :laugh:), well here it is, enjoy and great entries everyone else. Btw this is three of my favourite things incorporated into one form: Eurobricks (logo), Christmas and off course Lego :classic:

11054610814_f18cac2550_o.jpg

Lego eurobricks christmas raffle by Kez., on Flickr

Edited by Kez

Wow! This thing gets more and more popular every year! A lot of great entries

Here's my entry - Santa's Vacation

unnamed.jpg

Good luck to everyone, and merry Christmas!

gift_for_mr_freeze_both.jpg

The ice box full of icecreams and ice lollipop (LDD does not allow the heap of them).

Edited by Foton

Here is my entry:

11059798675_782de27c43.jpg

It's a double sided (to clear up any confusion :wink:) ornament featuring the Black (Left) and White (Right) Mages from the Final Fantasy video game franchise. (It includes at least two pieces, each pixel is the equivalent of two 1x1 flat plates :tongue:)

DSC_0479_800.jpg

Something with a hint of Bricking Bavaria ;)

A lot of great ornaments so far! Thanks for the raffle, Mike!

Edited by Rolli