XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Boba Fett has the same legs, torso and helmet as this in 9496, have only diffrent head (with balaclava the same as for example in stormtrooper from 9489) and don't have pauldron cloth, Jet Pack and Rangefinder.

Luke head is the same as Luke's in 8129, 9496, 8089, 10212, 8092 and 9493 but in my set was in stud recessed variant, older variants of this head from example set you aksing have hollow stud variant. But some 9496 have also stud recessed variant.

I was making inventories of those two minifigs on bricklink.

Thanks :thumbup: I wasn't sure since bricklink doesn't provide information to decide the question. If you could update the two inventories, that'd be pretty nice :classic:

Im on my phone at the moment, if you could message me a link to a pic showing the version you want and the version you have so far ended up with ill keep my eye out while gettin the y wing on ebay

Hey, guys!

I'm not sure of this question belongs here, but I didn't really want a create an entirely new topic just for one question, so..

Can anyone recommend a good face for a non-CW Palpatine?

'cause TLC gave us a very good one with Palpatine's Arrest, but it has only angry faces and I wanted a more neutral one. One for a more general use.

I hope someone can help me out! :sweet:

Regards,

Mitch

Can anyone recommend a good face for a non-CW Palpatine?

'cause TLC gave us a very good one with Palpatine's Arrest, but it has only angry faces and I wanted a more neutral one. One for a more general use.

I'd say almost any of the flesh color faces that look stern, with no expression. Lex Luthor's head comes to mind and that set is also pretty reasonably priced.

Hm, yes.

Well, I have several Loki's, and that face looks similar to Lex Luthor's to me, so.

I'll give that a try, thanks :sweet:

Regards,

Mitch

That's funny. I thought it was the same head, but according to bricklink it isn't. But Loki/Bruce Wayne is very similar. And I'm surprised the Superman Head is different too.

That's just it. To me they aren't that different. Though I did switch Supes' head for Lex'. As the smirk on his face fits Lex more, in my opinion.

Anyhoo, back on topic.

I tried Loki's face. Didn't really work for me. Sorry, Hawkman :sceptic:

So any other suggestions? At the moment I use one of the faces of Luke Skywalker (I believe). It's smiling, and therefore may seem unsuited for Palpatine, but I find it fitting, as it reminds me of Palpatine's 'friendly' face when he's sucking up to the 'Master Jedi' and some of his fellow senators.

But I'd still very much appreciate any other suggestions :sweet:

Regards,

Mitch

I saw two different pictures of the boxes on ebay. One has "5197 pieces" on the left side of the box, the other has "Official Limited First Edition" on the left bottom corner. Were there two different versions of this or they are just front and back sides of the box? Thanks!

The model is identical for each 'edition'. The first version was limited to 10,000; it included a COA & had a rebel insignia on the front (bottom-left) of the box. Later copies of the set didn't have this.

It's probably best to add any similar questions to the Star Wars Q & A thread (link here) rather than creating a new topic each time :wink:

Cheers, Robin

The model is identical for each 'edition'. The first version was limited to 10,000; it included a COA & had a rebel insignia on the front (bottom-left) of the box. Later copies of the set didn't have this.

It's probably best to add any similar questions to the Star Wars Q & A thread (link here) rather than creating a new topic each time :wink:

Cheers, Robin

Thank you so much! Robin. I am sorry about that... I am pretty new to eurobricks and also Star Wars forum... How should I move this?

Only the moderators can move posts; I'm sure that one of them will do this when they have time.

The most commonly used/useful threads are 'pinned' to the top of the forum screen (inc the SW Q&A!) so it's probably best to have a look there first - this also includes an index (link here)

Cheers, Robin :classic:

Only the moderators can move posts; I'm sure that one of them will do this when they have time.

The most commonly used/useful threads are 'pinned' to the top of the forum screen (inc the SW Q&A!) so it's probably best to have a look there first - this also includes an index (link here)

Cheers, Robin :classic:

Thanks a bunch, Robin!

I could never find how many first edition were created, but I know its more than 10,000, as my COA`s number is 11,181.

If somebody knows how many 1st edition were made, please inform me.

Q.

How many 10179 First edition Millenium Falcon were made with the COA?

Most people think its 10,000, but my COA is 11,181. I've asked on other sites and never found an answer, but some people said they had COA in the 18,000...

I don't think LEGO never said how many...

I think that the first version is 10 000, there is a second wave of the set and I don't know what the quantity is. You need to go far in the archives of Legoland to find it.

Is there one set that we know the exact quantity? I own an unopened 10123 Cloud City and is it true that this is the most special and exclusive box from LEGO? If it is, still no one knows the amount of numbers of the set.

If you do pleace tell me.

But my COA, from my first edition says 11,181?

It must be more...

For the cloud city set, well they did not sell as a first limited edition with a COA and all...

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a grey hood (for a Hobbit minifigure). Can anybody please tell me whether this item is available and if so, what set/ minifigure it comes with?

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a grey hood (for a Hobbit minifigure). Can anybody please tell me whether this item is available and if so, what set/ minifigure it comes with?

A Star Wars topic probably isn't the most appropriate place to ask it, but to answer the question, minifig hoods do exist in dark bley. Not in light bley, though.

A Star Wars topic probably isn't the most appropriate place to ask it, but to answer the question, minifig hoods do exist in dark bley. Not in light bley, though.

Hmm... I figured it was the most appropriate since this thread appeared to be the most generic Star Wars topic and I'd find the most knowledgable people regarding the product line in this forum.

Thanks for your answer!

I could never find how many first edition were created, but I know its more than 10,000, as my COA`s number is 11,181.

If somebody knows how many 1st edition were made, please inform me.

19000's is the highest I've ever noticed. I've been curious about the whole '1st production run' promotion of 10179. I've not come across any 'official' announcement that it was ever limited to the first 10,000 sets. Instead, that figure in general seems to be a self-perpetuating rumor amongst AFOL. My own set is numbered 12,189 but I'm also (as a collector) rather keen to know just how many 1st edition sets there are.

I'm thinking that figure is reaching 20,000 +