Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

The synopsises for Season 3 are now on IMDB: linkylink

And, I was right. The pirates are indeed undead. Hooray for my predictions.

I don't think IMDB is very reliable.

Yeah, those descriptions seem sketchy to me. Notice how the alleged new ninja suits are referred to by name, something that has not happened once so far in the show.

I don't think IMDB is very reliable.

It has been in the past, Wikipedia, however, has not. The synopsis's themselves sound somewhat legit, but

how do the ninja get their Golden Weapons back by the third episode? And "PWR Armour", really? :laugh: It sounds like Lloyd will battle his father in episode 12, The Overlord Cometh, the "overlord" being Garmadon I presume.

Also

Tenebrae Surget = Darkness Shall Rise and Insula Lapidem = Stone Island according to Google Translate. :tongue:

Oh, and by the way, I also think it's pretty likely that the Serpentine Moving Fortress will be released as a set; I certainly hope so.

And it appears there'll be Weeping Angels stone statues :cry_happy:

And PWR Armour?

I not sure if this has been brought up, but IMDB SOURCE

So Ninjas vs. Pirates and Lord Garmadon (again)?

I don't see why this was brought up here. First of all, it was already posted in the Ninjago 2012 topic. And it could belong there, for all we know: Season 3 could very well be this year (as I think LEGO would want to have new episodes airing in the fall lead-up to Christmas). Secondly, as I mentioned in the topic, this info all seems bogus to me. The Ninjas' new armor has never been referred to by name in the show before, and for being such a pivotal character it seems odd that Lloyd would only be mentioned once in these descriptions. IMDB is never a primary source: they get their information from elsewhere. So unless someone can point out a primary source that this info could have come from, I'm going to assume that we still know nothing about Ninjago Season 3, other than that it has been confirmed that there is a third season.

Not only that, but this topic is a duplicate, there's already a topic for Ninjago show discussion here. :wink:

Edited by Flipz

I'm kind of skeptical about "Season 3". Three enemy factions sounds like over-kill. :sceptic:

But I hope the Wave Marauders are real :classic: .

Edited by Ubber_Corp

Could THIS be a confirmation of more Ninjago episodes? It says they are working on a new LEGO show, but if you scroll to the section where it says returning shows, you can see it lists Ninjago as one. If there IS to be two LEGO shows on CN this fall, I'll be happy.

We do know that there will be a third season, it was confirmed on jayvincentmusic.com and this blog entry. Speaking of which, I recommend both of those sites for anyone wanting to listen to the music of the series or see concept art for the series.

I'm kind of skeptical about "Season 3". Three enemy factions sounds like over-kill. :sceptic:

But I hope the Wave Marauders are real :classic: .

Well, Season Two really had five factions, so I don't see the problem in having two pirate factions and a Stone Army.

Thanks for the info guys! I'm glad for more Ninjago, but I can't wait to find out what the new show will be about. Clutch Powers anyone? :classic:

I think the synopsis would make sense if it was three pirate factions instead of two pirate factions and a stone army. The Stone Army seems pretty out there as well. It seems like it might have something to do with golems or giants or stone creatures. this would make it seem like it is based around the earth element, which is out of place for two reasons. First, Cole is already earth, and it doesn't make sense to have a good guy and bad guy share the same power. Also, elemental powers usually come in groups of four ( earth lightning fire ice, earth water fire air, etc.) so it seems out of place to have only earth. The Stone Army might refer to an army of statues, which is still out of place with pirates as the other enemies.

Having zombie pirates fighting ninjas also seems like it is something some ten year old kid added to IMdB because it would be a cool show, not because it was necessarily happening. This season isn't coming out for a while, so Lego probably has the story line fairly fleshed out by now, but no one outside of Lego knows it. Leaking secret company information is a great way to get fired, and since not very many people have it, it won't be hard for the head of the show development to find out who is leaking info.

Not only that, but this topic is a duplicate, there's already a topic for Ninjago show discussion here. :wink:

When I created this topic, I checked the whole Culture and Multimedia section. No sign of a thread for the show. With all due respect, this one's the original.

When I created this topic, I checked the whole Culture and Multimedia section. No sign of a thread for the show. With all due respect, this one's the original.

I know, that message was to someone who had posted a duplicate topic in Action Themes that was merged with this one. Check the link I gave, it goes to this topic. :wink:

The always reliable (lol :laugh: ) wiki already lists season 4!

Season 3 (2012-TBA)

1. Darkness Shall Rise.

2. Pirates vs. Ninja.

3. Double Trouble.

4. Ninjaball Run.

5. Child's Play.

6. Wrong Place, Wrong Time.

7. The Stone Army.

8. The Day Ninjago Stood Still.

9. The Last Voyage.

10. Island of Darkness.

11. The Ticking Clock.

12. The Overlord Cometh.

13. The Ultimate Spinjitzu Master.

[edit] Season 4 (2013)

1. Book the Rock

2. Lord Garmadon's Return

3. The Purple Ninja

4. The Purple Ninja and Green Ninja VS. Lord Garmadon

5. The End of Samurai X

6. Kai

7. Back To The Clock

8. Rescue Mission

9. Return of the Snakes

10. The Parent Trap

11. The Near Plot

12. In His Own Image

13. This Is It

plus synopsis!

Season Three: Year of the Pirates

After defeating the Serpentine, Pythor, and the Great Devourer the Ninja have new enemies. They are called The Pirates. The Ninja train Lloyd up to become a Spinjitzu master and unlock his full potential. But since Cole, Kai, Jay, and Zane along with Nya as the Samurai, are too busy fighting and saving the day, Lloyd might not reach his true potential and learn Spinjitzu. Throughout the season Lloyd finds his mother which she is named Nobu. She is a friend of Sensei Wu and she was in the video game on the Ninjago website called "Spinjitzu Smash." The Overlord, the ruler of the Pirates teams up with Garmadon and hatch a plot to steal the Four Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu. At the end, the pirates are defeated and peace returned again and Lloyd learns Spinjitzu, unlocks his true potential, and becomes an NRG ninja to defeat the pirates.

Season Four: Return of the Dark Lord

Many months of peace returned to Ninjago so Jay and Nya decide to get married. But just as the wedding started, Lord Garmadon returns! While Garmadon has returned, Lloyd has to try and deal with killing his father for real this time. Meanwhile, Sensei Wu claims Nya to be the destined Purple Ninja but Nya declines and tells everyone that she is pregnant with Jay. Since Nya is pregnant, she hands over her Purple Ninja duties to Lloyd’s friend, Finn. With all that disappointment, the worst comes to Nya because she realizes that she too has to quit her Samurai X duties as well. The Ninjas' parents’ homes are destroyed and Lloyd's mother arrives to help. Meanwhile Garmadon hatches another plot to steal the Four Golden Weapons of Spinjitsu which he wants to do in his own image, while Nya was going into labor. At the end, Lloyd and Finn kill Lord Garmadon together, which brings peace to Ninjago again and at that moment, Jay and Nya's twins were born which they named Ed and Edna in honor of Jay's parents

On season 3: Pirates is cool. A second boat would be grand.

Edited by horizon

WOW. Season four seems way out there, it just seems that Lego wouldn't do that, I mean, a pregnancy? That seems far too outlandish to consider.

Trolls. It's all trolling, trying to get a rise out of us. Believe me, we'd know about the sets WELL before we saw the show plots. :wink:

Trolls. It's all trolling, trying to get a rise out of us. Believe me, we'd know about the sets WELL before we saw the show plots. :wink:

Not necessarily. We learned the basic plot of season 2 months before we saw the first pictures.

3. The Purple Ninja

4. The Purple Ninja and Green Ninja VS. Lord Garmadon

Purple Ninja?? This better be true!! I WANT A PURPLE NINJA!!

This seriously has my hopes up for the future of Ninjago. I don't know if I can believe it, though, because of the whole Nya pregnancy thing.

Purple Ninja?? This better be true!! I WANT A PURPLE NINJA!!

This seriously has my hopes up for the future of Ninjago. I don't know if I can believe it, though, because of the whole Nya pregnancy thing.

Well, IF this is legit, remember that LEGO Star Wars II had pregnant Padme...

That said, I still think it's WAY too early for us to be getting the 2013 plot details so far in advance... :sceptic:

Not necessarily. We learned the basic plot of season 2 months before we saw the first pictures.

Yes, but remember that that was from an official press release, not a random-site-with-user-generated-content. And it was just a general story summary with no specifics.

I have no doubt that some of the info might have real sources, such as perhaps the Season 3 episode titles. But I also have no doubt that some people have just taken those tidbits and run with them to generate a bunch of hype based on false premises. The individual episode summaries, needless to say, sound like bunk to me.

We'll see what's real and what's not when we get closer to 2013, but I see no point in even considering a lot of that IMDB/Wikipedia information in our speculation until we see a more reliable source turn up. Otherwise we're just setting ourselves up for disappointment if it turns out to be false.

Yes, but remember that that was from an official press release, not a random-site-with-user-generated-content. And it was just a general story summary with no specifics.

I know, I wasn't saying it in defence of the stuff posted on IMDb, it's just that Flipz seemed pretty adamant that we won't get any information before we see the sets.

What have we here...?

Hello, beautiful! I'll definitely be saving up for this one.

Released in late June, too. That means they'll certainly have it at the LEGO store when Brickfair rolls around.

They're calling this season one, though, which messes with my head. What does that make the 2011 episodes? The pilot, I guess, but since Wil Film and Bjarne Hansen have been calling the latest season Season 2 it messes with my personal numbering system more than a bit.

Edited by Aanchir