Sign in to follow this  
jamie75

Falcon Raffle, GAME ON!

There seems to be a lot of chatter regarding "will I pay, won't I pay"? X-D According to the rules laid down:

"6. A deadline for payment will be April 20th 9PM Pacific Time (USA). If you do not pay by the deadline, you forfeit your ticket(s). We will give someone else on the board the opportunity to buy a ticket."

My reason for not being as active as I would like on this forum is that I am a sailor in Her Majesties Australian Navy and sadly no bugger has developed underwater email... or at least how to charge for it's use..... Yet! I'm sure it's coming.

Should the powers that be challenge us to a 2nd round of ticket sales I'd willingly buy into it again, double or nothing anyone? *sweet*

There seems to be a lot of chatter regarding "will I pay, won't I pay"? X-D According to the rules laid down:

"6. A deadline for payment will be April 20th 9PM Pacific Time (USA). If you do not pay by the deadline, you forfeit your ticket(s). We will give someone else on the board the opportunity to buy a ticket."

My reason for not being as active as I would like on this forum is that I am a sailor in Her Majesties Australian Navy and sadly no bugger has developed underwater email... or at least how to charge for it's use..... Yet! I'm sure it's coming.

Should the powers that be challenge us to a 2nd round of ticket sales I'd willingly buy into it again, double or nothing anyone? *sweet*

I moved the deadline up from the 20th to the 10th for a few reasons.

But, mostly, I wanted to make sure all tickets were paid for before the eurobricks event. And if not, I didn't think the 7 days between the original deadline and the event would be enough time to get the rest of the tickets sold and paid for. I didn't think an hour or 2 after posting they would be spoke for.

Sorry, if I ticked anyone off, but, I did what i thought was best. Especially since I thought that odds were we wouldn't hear from you or Jipe' again.

Sorry, Jamie

Jamie, I will need pretty soon the final list to prepare the "draw" during the event ;-)

So the people who have not paid as of now, please do it asap ;-) Tks in advance !!

*yoda*

Only waiting for Cap and Gylman to pay up. After that I will send you the list!

See why I ended it early?

Jamie

Only waiting for Cap and Gylman to pay up. After that I will send you the list!

See why I ended it early?

Jamie

Sure thing Jamie ;-)

Actually don't bother to send me the list, just update your second post (where you list the members + n

Sure thing Jamie ;-)

Actually don't bother to send me the list, just update your second post (where you list the members + n

Well, I was going to make you the list to save you time. I am, after all running that part of the contest.

Sorry, I don't want to walk on your feet Jamie and I appreciate your help ;-) So I will be waiting for your list then ;-)

Cheers again !!

*yoda*

Cap and Gyl are long standing members that have been in contact with me over the last day saying they would pay in the next few days.

Long standing? :-D

I've only been a member for a year or so and don't post half as much as I'd like. Besides, I sit when I surf, most of the time.

Anyway, paid this morning when I got home from work.

Sorry, I don't want to walk on your feet Jamie and I appreciate your help ;-) So I will be waiting for your list then ;-)

Cheers again !!

*yoda*

Go ahead and make it, I was joking, sorry, should have put a smiley in. Step on my toes all you want, I wear steel toes to work! ;-)

Jamie

Go ahead and make it, I was joking, sorry, should have put a smiley in. Step on my toes all you want, I wear steel toes to work! ;-)

okie :-P

I will just for you to put that post up to date and we're all good ;-)

*yoda*

Yoda, go ahead and make the list.

All tickets are paid for!

Dunamis, I will send you the money soon.

Jamie

Excellent Jamie !! Will do ;-)

Since all have paid, I shall close this topic hehe !! Watch out for the winner after the event guys !! We will Frontpage the winner in the first days of may ;-)

Good luck to every contrestent and tks again Jamie for organizing this fun game ;-)

*yoda*

Congratultions to rexcal and also to the organizer of the contest, I really didn't think it was going to work out. Guess I was wrong there...

Steve

Congrats to Rexcal!! You and Dunimas will need to get in touch and work out the shipping details when it becomes avalible!!

Second, the mods and/ or admin owe me some money, I paid you guys to draw my name!! X-D X-D

Seriously, thanks to eveyone here at Eurobricks for making a very cool contest and we should do it again. What is the next set we should do a drawing for??

Jamie

Well, let's wait for the new Eurobricks event jamie, which'll give us more time to see what new great sets come out by then. This one just ended :-P . Congratulations rexcal on your new Falcon!

Hail to the winner rexcal X-D!

Hopefully that made up some for not going to the event ;-)!

Win On

copmike

Congrats to Rexcal!! You and Dunimas will need to get in touch and work out the shipping details when it becomes avalible!!

Actually Jamie, it ended up being sent to me. Because of where I live there was no shipping charge, so we ended up saving $40! But we have a long time before we need to finalize details.

Second, the mods and/ or admin owe me some money, I paid you guys to draw my name!! X-D X-D

I didn't get any >:-( :-P That's probably why you didn't win, too :-D

What is the next set we should do a drawing for??

*yoda*'s new JSF X-D

Wow, I'm really out of the loop (actually had adult-onset chicken-pox).

Congrats to Rexal! Can't wait to see her built.

Congrats to rexcal! Makes me wish I'd un-lurked myself (in other words, joined the forum) earlier. Oh well, maybe I'll get in on the next raffle.