El Bucanero

The HMS Unclaimable, version 1 finished

Mr. Tiber,

You can add some rails in front of the masts, they used to fasten the lines to hoist the sails on them.

Edited by phred

Very Well, Sir, I like your Ship.

If you are using the lowest Yards for securing the Sails (Although I do not see the Need for that, as Original-Like Ropes do as well) you should possible lower the lowest "real" Yards quite a bit, as the lower Sails are commonly much wider than high in Proportions and come down very low to the Deck in Real.

The Predefined Positions for Yards on the Lego-Masts are always a little Bit, out of the Proper Position in almost every MOC Rigging Situation, and especially on larger MOCs or exact Minifig-Scale, yet historically accurate Ships, they are simply too short.

Furthermore, the Bow would need some Colouring and maybe some more ... Characterisation.

I remain, Sir, the Yours,

Captain Charles F. Harlowe

Post Scriptum:

Sir, As I see your Request concerning the Headrails, I'm thinking of trying to make accessable to you some Pictures fromout LDD of my upcomming Ships Bow as a Hint, if you grant some Degree of Confidentiality, as I always preferred and still prefer the Presentation of my MOCs and whatsoever as a finished Whole rather than Brick-by-Brick. As for this Pourpose, It shall be neccessary to get an E-Mail-Adress of the Yours.

Edited by Captain Charles F. Harlowe

I agree, with the white stripe all the way through it is much improved!

Here is the mast platform on the Arbiter II. It is a little dark with all the black, but take what you can from it!

mid06.jpg_thumb.jpg

Kurt, the Royal Texas Architect has some vigs up with a view of a mast platform here...

pirate_vignette_09.jpg_thumb.jpg

As far as details, you could also add a bell like the one on the Arbiter II or Phred's DDW

aarbiterii13.jpg_thumb.jpg

Rails? You mean like this?:

victory_bars.png

Yes, those are the railsi mean, in Dutch we call them de corvijnagelbank, i don't know what it is in English so i call 'm rails:)

Grtz!

Phredit: fixed quote

Edited by phred

Thanks for all your help guys!

Well, the last pictures are the last you will see of this version of the ship.

So it's ready for indexing. :-)

Thanks for all your help guys!

Well, the last pictures are the last you will see of this version of the ship.

So it's ready for indexing. :-)

Thank you Mr. Tiber *y*

The HMS Unclaimable has been fully assimilated into Ship Index and backed up in our records. X-D

Looking forward to finding out more about these 2-decker ship rumors. ;-)

P