Lukemax

Pictures of your troops?

You have lots of troops Mr. Tordenskjold! Nice Red-coat army.

Nice (and large) crew. I'm looking forward for seeing some picts with the crew on your ship.

Have I ever shown my Africa Corps?

Well, here's a pict.

english-in-africa.jpg

Those guys are all shaved very nicely I see! X-D

I do wonder if it was normal if the soldiers had facial hair in those days... Because I believe soldiers of now need to be shaved....

You really have a lot of imperial soldiers Bonaparte!

I wish I had that much...

Have a nice day,

Mr Tiber

Phred, if you want to have a privateering buisness, just havesome impeirals on board in addition to the pirates. My men have had alliances like this, but the pirates turned to mutiny, and we sentenced to exacuted. Sad the way that one turned out, but I doubt it would happen on your ship if the pirates and impeirals decided to forge a Privateering agreement.

Those guys are all shaved very nicely I see! X-D

I do wonder if it was normal if the soldiers had facial hair in those days... Because I believe soldiers of now need to be shaved....

I created the "Africa Corps" after seeing the movie Zulu.

I think some officers of the British army had facial hair. Maybe the officers didn't have to follow this rule?

I''m not sure actually. Have to see that movie again.

Phred, if you want to have a privateering buisness, just havesome impeirals on board in addition to the pirates. My men have had alliances like this, but the pirates turned to mutiny, and we sentenced to exacuted. Sad the way that one turned out, but I doubt it would happen on your ship if the pirates and impeirals decided to forge a Privateering agreement.

What sad sad story.

Poor pirates 8-|

I hope that don't happen to my pirates. X-D

I've been slowly building up my imperials with each BL order i try to get a couple.

Just found 2 blue coats and 1 red coat for 2.50 USD each.

I don't have a lot of money (at all) so i can just get a few at a time each time i get some bricks. X-D

P

the last month i've been buying almost all i could from BL, of the imperial guard blue epaulette.

from feb and to now ive bought 29 soldiers :-D expensive yes but i need them :-$

when i get all of the troops im waiting for i think i have about 50 imperial guards with blue eupalets .. not bad. but if someone want to trade imperial soldiers for imperial guards please let me know .

:)

G'day everyone, greeting from Indonesia

here is link to my slowly growing blue coat army... well, it's actually inspired after seeing bonaparte's collection. *sweet*

sorry for the bad quality pic

Blue coat army

cheers

here is link to my slowly growing blue coat army... well, it's actually inspired after seeing bonaparte's collection. *sweet*

Blue coat army

cheers

That is very nice. I need to get pictures of my traditional troops with my new Jungle corps., Dragoons, and other things.

Greetings Shinohara! Welcome to the Pirate Forum!

Blue coat army

Fear not! We have a How to Perform a Batch Image Resize Tutorial which allows to resize one or many images at once. Making them smaller will reduce the grainess and allow you to post them right into the thread.

Someone can do the first one for you so you know I mean. Mr Tiber, Bonaparte, Phred? Who wants some fun? :skel1:

Blue coat army

cheers

Welcome Shinohara!

You have a nice army.

A rough count tells me there are about 80 Imperial Soldiers.

Are you still expanding your army?

Here's a resized picture:

blue_coat_3.jpg

Edited by bonaparte

Thanks Mister Phes for the welcome and link to the image resize guide, greatly apreciated

Thanks to bonaparte as well to help resized my image.

yes I am planing to expand the army, but might take it easy know since i start to runs out few things, shakos, flintock musket and most importantly .... money :-$ :-D

Ah, Indonesia! My family is also partially Indonesian(although they don't speak a word Indonesian)!

Welcome aboard!

You have a very nice army, and I think the pictures is not that bad. For a moment I thought it was a MLCAD Image...

Mr Tiber

Yes very nice army Mr. Shinohara looks very promising for the future.

since you have a partially Indonesian family Mr Tiber, you should ask them to visit "motherland" some time :-D I'll take you around and we'll the local lego club ... thanks for the welcome

Thanks for the compliment Mr Fordo... nothing compares what Bonaparte's had collected ... and I am already runs out of shakos >:-(

My army is almost Identical to Bonaparte's except I only have 8 Cuirassiers and 12 Mameluke's, and one less Artillery piece. Also my Golden Eagles weren't spray painted on gold crome but painted on with my goldish Warhammer 40k paint.

I have also run into that 'no shako's left' problem which will hopefully be resolved.

My army is almost Identical to Bonaparte's except I only have 8 Cuirassiers and 12 Mameluke's, and one less Artillery piece.

I would also really want to see some pictures of your army.

Especially of the Mameluke's. I've been thinking of buying some extra of these.

Edited by bonaparte

HOLY SMOKES! X-O That's a huge army! It's big to me because I don't own a single pirate set. If you guys think that's small----I can only wonder how many minifigs you have....

since you have a partially Indonesian family Mr Tiber, you should ask them to visit "motherland" some time :-D

From what part of Indonesia do you hale? I know very little about Indonesia besides that the country is made up of several islands, and despite the relatively small land mass, it is one of the largest countries in terms of population in the world!

You have a nice collection of blue coats here! I prefer the red guys myself, but this is the start of a grand army!

Welcome to our forum!

In another thread I found a pirate picture which leads the way to a lot of napoleonic troops including

- english artillery

- french artillery

- french cavalry

- scots

- french infantry

- musicians

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/PortBrique/

highlanders4.jpg

And finally here's a picture of my actual collection of Austrian and French troops:

austrianfrench_s.jpg

Full Size

Andreas

Edited by woody64

From what part of Indonesia do you hale? I know very little about Indonesia besides that the country is made up of several islands, and despite the relatively small land mass, it is one of the largest countries in terms of population in the world!

You have a nice collection of blue coats here! I prefer the red guys myself, but this is the start of a grand army!

Welcome to our forum!

I live in Jakarta .. which is the capital city .. most people knows indonesia as Bali :-D .. which is where I grew up..... I'd love to goto US one day, to see NFL games in person *wub*

I prefer blue coat because at the time I start collecting, red coat were extremely expensive and hard to get (still now I guess) and blue coat is slightly cheaper...