Sign in to follow this  
Evilonia

Hunting Party

8268414143_c30d83e160_z.jpg

3 orks have struck gold, er well meat in nocturnian plains. no cannibalism tonight! or does that word only apply to homosapiens?...

Nice. Should have killed a bigger tastier morsel though! Still- better than stinking Ork meat!

Excellent skeleton :thumbup: most of the base seems rather plain and flat though, some more landscaping would make it look better in my opinion :classic:

great job evil! I think that a bit more elevation would finish it off, unless the nocturnian plains are that bare. the scelly is pretty cool too!

I agree with SK about the base, a bit more texture would be nice (and considering who built it I'm surprised we don't have a... er... having trouble thinking of a minifig accessory in dark tan... a spartan's shield? nevermind...), but great skeleton there! The green you've blended in there adds a nice bit of color, :thumbup:

Neat scene. The skeleton is clever and I love what you did with that horse. A brilliant use of pieces to convey a story. I hadn't considered killing anything before, so this never crossed my mind.