Peppermint_M

Building Drive: The End of the World! - Winner Announced!

gallery_4757_182_191433.png

It’s the end of the world as we know it!

Two weeks left to go until the final day...

Still time to build then!

Being the most Action packed forum on EB, we will not go quietly! Build something that represents the end of the world or belongs at the end of the world.

Maybe it’s the world ender: The evil villain finally pushed the button of doom, Atlantis returns with the final pronouncement, a vile mystic foe has got his hands on the ultimate weapon?

Maybe you are fighting to prevent it with the brave secret operatives and warriors?

Are you perhaps the unlucky explorer (slash!) archaeologist who has discovered the earth’s epitaph?

Or are you simply sitting back to watch the show or getting one last redline race in before we’re kaput?

So long as it is Action Themed you can enter and a mystery prize will be revealed and awarded after the 21st... If we’re still here!

From now (7th December) until 00:00 GMT on the 21st/22nd of December build build build and post a link to the MOC thread here in this very thread. The prize will be awarded to whoever gains the most points from judges.

So what are you waiting for?! We only have two weeks left!!

Pardon me 'Peppermint' for asking, but is it this a little more sci-fi based ? :wink:

Anyway I might be interested in doing something....I'll think about today.

Great idea for a contest.....so Brick On while there is still time..... :wink:

Hmmm... I think I can get this to tie in with one of the 20 builds or so on my list... count me in! :grin: (No, there actually aren't quite that many... I think...)

This looks fun! I'll have to come up with some ideas fast though--so little time...so little hope...

This sounds like fun, as much as I don't believe in any cockamamie doomsday theories, this ought to prove interesting. Count me in.

Hmmm... I think I can get this to tie in with one of the 20 builds or so on my list... count me in! :grin: (No, there actually aren't quite that many... I think...)

I'm so with you on this one!! Hope I have time to get something up! Got to be involved! Eurobricks is really pulling out the stops with all the competitions!!

I'm so with you on this one!! Hope I have time to get something up! Got to be involved! Eurobricks is really pulling out the stops with all the competitions!!

Thanks for quoting me... I had almost forgotton! :laugh: I think I got the perfect idea now though...

Here is what will happen:

All trains are running on schedule. KLF is on full blast: "The Justified and the Ancient". The countdown is close to Dooms Day. There is a BR23 approaching - just blowing some steam - noting else. Minifigs are coming and going. It is time to say good by. A Maersk train coupled to a GP40 and another GP38 hauls so many TTX cars RIGHT ON schedule: Christmas is coming up and Santa needs all the wonderful magic packages to be delivered on time. The bing bang hits. There is a swift change: Wham! is on and "Last Christmas" is to be heard - are we all lost? Nope. It was last Christmas things apparently went wrong - this time we made it. You know what? The Mayans were some funny folks, always good for a joke ...

Have a wonderful, magic, merry Christmas time!!! :wink:

Thorsten

Lol, the mayans didn't know about leap years and it would have been last year! Great idea for a contest though!

Who remembers the Y2K scare? :laugh: I predict basically the same thing will happen here. I agree on the great contest though. Either way I'm glad The Hobbit comes out on the 14th! :grin:

lol at everyone trying to say the world won't end. Thank you for stating the obvious.

Great idea for a contest, I have a few ideas but I lack the eye for building so many others are gifted with. :blush:

Who remembers the Y2K scare?

Y2K was only a fizzle because many many computer geeks put in a LOT of effort in the years leading up to it to make sure nothing bad happened.

LDD can be used but may not go over as well as actual brick. Also: Try to keep the colours ones that acrtually exist in part etc.

Thanks