Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Day One: Heart to Heart

Quote 1: It was, because that is what I was told to do. I don't think Fred deserves to be lynched for it, though. And that last statement does help

me. Why would I say I didn't have

a detector, along with saying the entire thing was a misunderstanding, if I was just a scum and could post fake results?

2. I never intended to joke about having an action. I had no idea that there was a lie detector action until I recieved a message intended for Scuba explaining the action.

Amy-It was not a lie. It was a misunderstanding. Also, I wouldn't have had to follow Fred if I had known about the Lie Detector. It would have been stated in my role contaction.

And if people are still unsure, my entire joke in the beginning was from that cute little comic in the attendance thread.

...which she claims is in response to believing that Fred gave her a lie detector.

I suppose what we need to consider is why a Scum wouldn't just continue letting us believe they had a lie detector since they could so easily fake the results... :sceptic:

Trisha: Your 'defense' isn't one. There are a lot of things that can be joked about in this game of life, hell, we have a talking hedgehog sitting on a horse's megablocks, but something as important as a means of identifying the scum is not one of them. That said, to humour those of you who actually find any logic in this claim...

I am aligned with the town. I am wearing my town badge with town clusters and I may or may not be wearing town underwear. Wait, I'm not wearing underwear at all, scratch that one.

Mike: You're not making any sense to me. At this point, there are lots of options, yet you're picking what looks like the least logical one.

Dumb or scum. My vote stands.

Also, I did bring lunch with me. It is not a cookie, either. It won't help unless I am not lynched, though. It could/would, though. Fred said that I claimed to him. I did, because I thought he had given me an action, so I offered him my lunch. I will quote my own message, if that is allowed, shortly.

No Daisy, I'm suspicious that you wouldn't give the lie detector a chance when I gave you good reason to. It's that simple. That was a scummy move. Not particpate, and call it stupid in order to muddy the water. Even after I gave you evidence of it in use.

Now don't be pissy and whine about shite, or mega blocks, or whatever.

No Daisy, I'm suspicious that you wouldn't give the lie detector a chance when I gave you good reason to. It's that simple. That was a scummy move. Not particpate, and call it stupid in order to muddy the water. Even after I gave you evidence of it in use.

Now don't be pissy and whine about shite, or mega blocks, or whatever.

Why should I care that it has been used in a crappy forum you visited, I don't care. In this context, it's not a thing. We've been over this.

Just to start things off, I am aligned with the town. I am not scum.

I honestly don't think that Trisha is guilty of anything other than making a mistake. I think her comment was a pathetic excuse for a joke based off the apples she gave to the animals. Why she said it, I don't know. I hardly think that this type of a thing is worth lynching someone over. Please correct me if I'm wrong or if I'm missing something.

On the other hand, I think that there is a strong case against Daisy. She seemed to make a joke out of claiming and only claimed when pressured. If she is an honest townie, she has no reason to fear the lie detector. If she is a SK or scum, then she does. For this reason, I VOTE: Daisy (Scubacarrot).

I'm in a bit of a rush so if I don't reply to any responses right away, please forgive me.

Unvote: Trisha (TrumpetKing76)

While making sure everyone in the scum team now knows for sure what was going on with the lunch, thanks for that, she also proven her innocense. The lunches, can in fact, be given away. Since a scum would never do this, I guess she's clear? Only if Fred does not receive a lunch by morning, can she be scum, I think.

On the other hand, I think that there is a strong case against Daisy. She seemed to make a joke out of claiming and only claimed when pressured. If she is an honest townie, she has no reason to fear the lie detector. If she is a SK or scum, then she does. For this reason, I VOTE: Daisy (Scubacarrot).

I'm in a bit of a rush so if I don't reply to any responses right away, please forgive me.

Can we have an emoticon that hings itself, that'd be great, thanks.

While I made thge offer, Daisy, he declined.

Hm, you probably should not have said that in thread, there are only two possible reasons for that. But whatever, back at square one.

2. I never intended to joke about having an action. I had no idea that there was a lie detector action until I recieved a message intended for Scuba explaining the action

Please elaborate?

You received this message from "god"? From Fred?

Also who is Scuba???

Apologies. I mean Fred to Daisy. Scuba isDaisy. I don't suspect Fred, euither. I had originally thought he was trying to get me lynched, but that would be illogical as most have deemed me unhelpful, and I now think he is town due to our misunderstanding.

What the megabluck just happened? Trisha told Daisy she was going to give her lunch to Fred and Daisy unvoted her but Fred refused to take the lunch.

:wacko:

What? Why shouldn't she say it in thread, Daisy?

Not sure, but he RUL3Z

Don't speak with letters! I have a deep-seated hatred for people who speak in letters! They hurt my little horsey brain! :tongue:

Back when I thought Fred gave me his action,I offered him my lunch, but my offer was declined. I can say everything that I said, but I can't show Fred's decliation (If that is a word). If my offer is requested to be shown, please say so.

Before I go into anything else, I think it'd be good for me to say that I am aligned with the town. Just in case there really is a lie detector out there.

Tammy, if only townies had lunch, then it would be a way to cheat (not that I would.). I've blown that for the town, but it's for the best, as it'll remove the temptation. The knowledge of it shouldn't help scum.

Oh, that's right - it works like an extra clause in the role PM. Forgot. :blush:

The points against me are strong? SERIOUSLY? Go bash your head in with a spork, seriously? THERE ARE NO POINTS AGAINST ME?

*snip with more caps spam*

Calm down, Daisy. :hmpf:

Honestly, I don't think Daisy would be this vitriolic were she not town. Scum wants to keep as many doors open at once as they can, and screaming at people generally does more in the way of closing doors than it does opening them.

You're not new. You've seen crazier things happen. :hmpf: Let's defend all the noobs because they're new and not be suspicious at all. Lynch all liars. Get rid of the ones we'll have a nagging suspicion about otherwise later.

This is what's most damning for me. Even on the off-chance she's not bumbling scum, it's always useful to use mislynches on those who are a pain to read when it comes down to the wire.

Vote: Daisy (Scuba)

Seems to be a logical approach. I'll go for it, if only because it's our only option at this time.

Um? :look: What's logical about the case against Daisy? I honestly don't get it.

And are you ignoring the votes on Trisha, or what? :sceptic:

Can lunches be given away?

Did Fred actually decline it?

Did Daisy's unvote hinge on this exchange and Trisha has once again said something that proved not to be true??

Back when I thought Fred gave me his action,I offered him my lunch, but my offer was declined. I can say everything that I said, but I can't show Fred's decliation (If that is a word). If my offer is requested to be shown, please say so.

So you're saying you tried to give Fred your lunch but he said no? You really aren't making much sense.

Frankly, since there are so many votes on you, this is an important question to ask: what is your lunch? If it's not a lie detector, what is it? What's so pressing that you wanted to give it Fred?

Do I need to spell it out?

Okay, so I have a lunch, if you haven't figured that out. Other do too. It's a oneshot action, that you can give away, if you like.

Trisha apparantly wanted to give hers to Fred because she thought he had given her an action, she probably thought that was similair to her lunch.

A scum would never give his or her action away. if I am correct, you send in the lunch action during the day, so I assume it would be able to be used at the same time as a night action a scum would have, so they'd have no reason to give them away, right, not if it could benefit them.

That's my reasoning for why Trisha must be innocent.

Now apparantly Fred declined, which could be for one of two reasons: the first being he has a night action and he thinks or knows he actually can't use them at the same time, the second being he realizes that is not efficient at all.

I would like to hear, from either Trisha or Fred, WHY Fred declined, in your own words is cool.

Don't speak with letters! I have a deep-seated hatred for people who speak in letters! They hurt my little horsey brain! :tongue:

You're better off.

Daisy, you have a lunch. Don't you already know how it can be given away and when it could be used?

Are all lunches one-shots?

Fred seems to say his Action works during the day while Daisy says hers works at night.

Weird...

Uhm... Yes? I need to use it before voting ends when I want to use it. I assume I could keep it for another day, which I am not doing.

Mine is a one-shot, and Fred's is a one-shot, I would not know if others are too. I assume so.

Fred seems to say his Action works during the day while Daisy says hers works at night.

Either God gave out different timing for different lunches, or someone's lying. Lunch being acted out in the night makes a lot more sense, though.

:wacko: I forgot to pack mine so I guess I'll just go hungry unless someone feeds me a penny.