CM4Sci

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 11 Rumours & Discussion

I'd still like to see one, simply for completions sake since we've had almost every other basic EMS service covered already.

Paramedic & Firefighter are the biggies that are still missing in the CMF's series.

I haven't seen anyone mention this: the CMF Tiki should have either the classic Islanders' helmet in dark brown or a similar mold with different connections points. It will be among my chase figs.

An African warrior would be welcome, with the classic shield with handhold cut-out. A recolor of the Star Wars/Galaxy Squad shield would work. Now I'm thinking of Levar Burton in his roll as Kunta Kinte.

I personally would prefer they not include a firefighter unless there is going to be a significant change. The police officer was nice because he had the new hat. Isn't the paramedic already covered with the standard hospital torsos that are already out there?

I think there is a lot if potential with the Tiki warrior fig. I don't remember if we saw any of the pieces for it yet...

I personally would prefer they not include a firefighter unless there is going to be a significant change. The police officer was nice because he had the new hat. Isn't the paramedic already covered with the standard hospital torsos that are already out there?

I think there is a lot if potential with the Tiki warrior fig. I don't remember if we saw any of the pieces for it yet...

I'd love to see a firefighter with Sand Yellow (Dark Tan) clothing printed with Cool Yellow (Bright Light Yellow) stripes, which would resemble a lot of the firefighting gear I have seen in real life. His helmet could be Black (a color that hasn't been seen in sets in over a decade) or Bright Yellow (classic yellow).

Overall the Collectible Minifigures have a lot of potential even when repeating concepts that have appeared in other themes or even previous minifigure series.

I picture a fireman with a new helmet mold that incorporates a badge or number at the front, similar to the new police helmet. Not really something Id like to see though. AFAIK, the collectable minifigs series were meant to give us figs whose production wouldnt be possible or justified in a mainstream theme, and and fireman (or a policeman) dont really have this problem.

And also we need a good policewoman with a new detailed female police torso. Plus we need a Lawyer minifig.

The joy of these Collectable Minifigures is that the possibilities are almost endless, so we could get tons more series before this line ends. Hopefully this line stays around for a long time; I am a huge fan of it and it is massively popular with LEGO's target fan base, so why would LEGO want to end it? Let's hope for more news on Series 11 soon.

IIRC, TLG has said that they have the collectible minifigs planned out upto series 14. (I think I saw that bit on Bricklinks?! was back in Deadcember I read it...)

If true, it at least means we'll be getting the minifigs upto the end of 2014! :grin:

I can only say,

BRING IT ON!

IIRC, TLG has said that they have the collectible minifigs planned out upto series 14. (I think I saw that bit on Bricklinks?! was back in Deadcember I read it...)

If true, it at least means we'll be getting the minifigs upto the end of 2014! :grin:

Whilst I wouldn't mind seeing the line end there, I do want to see this line last for a long, long time. It has the potential AND the popularity, so why not?

The only way I can see them doing a CMF firefighter would be to do similar to the s9 police officer. Basically a classic New York Style Fireman with. New leather "New Yorker" style helmet with the shield on the front. and some new tools. Big handlebar mustache, black great coat.

I picture a fireman with a new helmet mold that incorporates a badge or number at the front, similar to the new police helmet. Not really something Id like to see though. AFAIK, the collectable minifigs series were meant to give us figs whose production wouldnt be possible or justified in a mainstream theme, and and fireman (or a policeman) dont really have this problem.

That depends. Sure, a policeman/fireman as a general concept could be used in LEGO City or other themes, but there are certain styles of police/fire uniforms that might be impossible to include in City because they don't have the same iconic appeal to a global audience, or because they have a strict focus on realism versus meeting the archetypical expectations kids have of firefighters or police officers. One thing the CMFs are good for is creating minifigs that might not have sufficient demand to be the focus of a theme or even to be featured in a theme, and that includes certain more specific variants of broader archetypes.

I think I've said this before, but Series 11 will be green.

I would've peeled off those stickers. :devil:

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

I think I've said this before, but Series 11 will be green.

I would've peeled off those stickers. :devil:

-Sci

Damn those stickers! A preview of the actual minifigures would have been nice, but I can understand why they didn't do it. Besides, I'm sure pictures will merge sooner or later (probably in May or June). As for the colour of the packets, I really love that shade of green. A lot. It's shocking IMO that LEGO didn't give us a regular green series earlier. But, now that they have finally done so, the colour does not disappoint.

WE WANT PICTURES OF THE MINIFIGURES!!!!!!!!

Damn those stickers! A preview of the actual minifigures would have been nice, but I can understand why they didn't do it. Besides, I'm sure pictures will merge sooner or later (probably in May or June). As for the colour of the packets, I really love that shade of green. A lot. It's shocking IMO that LEGO didn't give us a regular green series earlier. But, now that they have finally done so, the colour does not disappoint.

WE WANT PICTURES OF THE MINIFIGURES!!!!!!!!

Well, I believe you may forget to get pictures for may or june... series 8 had pictures showing up in august...

Well, I believe you may forget to get pictures for may or june... series 8 had pictures showing up in august...

I was pretty sure that we saw Series 8 pictures in July. I would expect, more realistically, to see pictures in July for this series as well. Though I do hope that we do not have to wait so long to see the picture of this series as we did for the picture of Series 8.

No, I found them and shared them during SDCC, which was mid-July

-Sci

No, I found them and shared them during SDCC, which was mid-July

-Sci

Hopefully we will get the pictures of these at a similar time (though hopefully earlier) then. I seriously hope that these minifigures will be worth the wait.

I think the Scientist's appearance will be similar to the Space Scientist from LEGO City Undercover.

If we assume that the namelist is valid - it was for previous lists - I just noticed that there are only 4 names that are definitely female: lady robot, bavarian lady, grandma and dinner waitress. If there will be at least 5 ladies here, which one can be the 5th? It occured at previous series that a female had a "non-gender" name like the surgeon or the swimming champion, so I think the 5th is hiding somewhere :)

What I can imagine are the mountain climber or the holiday elf (or a female jazz musician manybe? )

Perhaps the welder will be female. It would allow all those Flashdance MOCs you've been waiting for ...