CM4Sci

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 11 Rumours & Discussion

Hi all,

Been a while since i been on here, contemplated not continuing the collection but thought i'd return before it's too late and end my streak :p.

Didn't know where to post this but thought here would be best, apologies for off topic.

I have a few Series 9 and 10 to trade - ideally after ones from those series but could trade for S11.

Spares:

Series 9: Hollywood Starlet, Forest Maiden

Series 10: Skydiver (x2), Tomahawk Warrior, Baseball Fielder, Revolutionary Soldier, Warrior Woman

Looking for:

Series 9: Chicken Suit Guy, Heroic Knight, Cyclops Mermaid, Roller Derby Girl.

Series 10: Sad Clown, Paintballer Decorator.

Message me if you're interested. Looking for UK contacts to trade with in the future!

Haven't even started on S11 yet, thought i don't deserve to until i finish the rest :)

Hi all,

Been a while since i been on here, contemplated not continuing the collection but thought i'd return before it's too late and end my streak :p.

Didn't know where to post this but thought here would be best, apologies for off topic.

I have a few Series 9 and 10 to trade - ideally after ones from those series but could trade for S11.

Spares:

Series 9: Hollywood Starlet, Forest Maiden

Series 10: Skydiver (x2), Tomahawk Warrior, Baseball Fielder, Revolutionary Soldier, Warrior Woman

Looking for:

Series 9: Chicken Suit Guy, Heroic Knight, Cyclops Mermaid, Roller Derby Girl.

Series 10: Sad Clown, Paintballer Decorator.

Message me if you're interested. Looking for UK contacts to trade with in the future!

Haven't even started on S11 yet, thought i don't deserve to until i finish the rest :)

Hi there! Might want to go here for trading. :wink:

-Sci

Will this series remains when The LEGO Movie series release in the future or they will be gone?

The last series always sticks around when then next one comes out at some places like Target, Toys"R"Us and Walgreens. The LEGO brand stores and Walmart haven't done this in a while, though.

Next series? You mean the real and true Series 12 Minifigures. I know the LEGO Movie Series and the Simpsons Series are sub-themed minifigure series like Team GB which is exclusive in Great Britain. They are not considered as Series 12 and 13, but they are still part in Minifigures series.

I think the numbered series is looks like is from 1 to 18.

UPDATED: I found one random S11 Minifigure at my local Wal-Mart today which contains an Evil Mech. I noticed that some Wal-Mart stores doesn't carry any minifigures series, but I did not know that somebody bought that Minifig from another store to that Wal-Mart store it looks like to me. Hopefully I did not get it because I am scared that they will caught me for purchasing a stolen product that brought from another store. It is not considered stolen, if a Wal-Mart employee stocked them.

Edited by JeagerEX