Simon_S

Ragnars House

This is my entry to the CCCX: Tudor Castle. I hope you like it :classic:

8210517163_b128af2fdc_z.jpg

8210516023_0eaef287fb_z.jpg

8211604908_ae4dc4802c_z.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving! :wink:

Edited by Buurli_Burri

This is Beautiful! I love the stonework on the sides of the building, and the window arches. I also really like the snow on the roof and the uneven walls along the ramparts. The framing with the dk brown on the house is great, and the windows on the back are excellent too. I really like the way the stone comes down along the edges of the build. I love this MOC!

This is Beautiful! I love the stonework on the sides of the building, and the window arches. I also really like the snow on the roof and the uneven walls along the ramparts. The framing with the dk brown on the house is great, and the windows on the back are excellent too. I really like the way the stone comes down along the edges of the build. I love this MOC!

Thank you man :classic:

Ah! Now I see the correct way to cut a turkey is... with an ax! :laugh: Great job, you've sure got some stiff competition but this is looking great! :thumbup: I must say though, from the front it somehow doesn't look quite castle like - I'm not sure why, maybe having made the houses in the back a bit higher would have looked better? It's just from the front though, everywhere else it looks fantastic - especially those windows! :drool:

Ah! Now I see the correct way to cut a turkey is... with an ax! :laugh: Great job, you've sure got some stiff competition but this is looking great! :thumbup: I must say though, from the front it somehow doesn't look quite castle like - I'm not sure why, maybe having made the houses in the back a bit higher would have looked better? It's just from the front though, everywhere else it looks fantastic - especially those windows! :drool:

Yep, your right :wink: I first also wanted to make it higher, but then I totally run out of parts so it ended there :sick:

Very nice castle :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like the walls and the turkey :wink:

Wow gorgeous work Buurli! Love the wooden sections and the textures on the stone parts :thumbup:

Thanks for making it Mitgardian and good luck in the CCC :classic:

Great Castle!

I really like the way you merged the stone with the wood! :sweet:

Awesome job :thumbup:

This is beautiful!!! I love it! The combination of dk and reddish brown is perfect!! The snow on the roof! Outstading! Well done!

Nice castle you got there. I would say the same as the people above. I like the stone and the wooden work. And the snowy roof. :thumbup:

This is a really awesome castle! I especially like the wooden building. It looks just perfect. Also very nice job on the snow! Extremely well done Sir!!

Very nice castle :thumbup: :thumbup: I really like the walls and the turkey :wink:

Thank you :classic: The turkey was a last minute detail and I have to say I'm quite happy with it :grin:

Wow gorgeous work Buurli! Love the wooden sections and the textures on the stone parts :thumbup: Thanks for making it Mitgardian and good luck in the CCC :classic:

Thanks mate!

Great Castle! I really like the way you merged the stone with the wood! :sweet: Awesome job :thumbup:

Thank you Garmadon. The wooden part should also be the most important thing on it (since it's for the category "Tudor Castle")... :wink:

Very nice. As others mentioned, the stone work is fantastic. But I like how you incorporated wood into your design on the top of the towers and walls.

Thanks man :classic:

This is beautiful!!! I love it! The combination of dk and reddish brown is perfect!! The snow on the roof! Outstading! Well done!

Thanks De Gothia :blush: Such comments from you are always awsome :wink:

Great build! I love this, especially for the CCC category

Thanks!

Nice castle you got there. I would say the same as the people above. I like the stone and the wooden work. And the snowy roof. :thumbup:

Thank you! It's my first Mitgardian MOC with some more snow on it (ordered it for that on BL :tongue: ), but from now on expect a lot of snow in each Mitgardia build :grin:

This is a really awesome castle! I especially like the wooden building. It looks just perfect. Also very nice job on the snow! Extremely well done Sir!!

Thank you for this comment :sweet:

Btw. Just call me Buurli or my real name Simon :wink:

Great job! I really like how you designed the wooden parts of the structure, the snow on the roof, and the minifig posing with the turkey. :thumbup:

The dark brown on top of reddish brown is gorgeous in the half timber section :thumbup: and I like how you did the snow on the roofs. Good luck in CCCX!

Great job! I really like how you designed the wooden parts of the structure, the snow on the roof, and the minifig posing with the turkey. :thumbup:

Thank you MK :wink: You should really see the facial expression from the guy with the axe... sadly, I didn't took a pic of it.

The dark brown on top of reddish brown is gorgeous in the half timber section :thumbup: and I like how you did the snow on the roofs. Good luck in CCCX!

Thanks mate :classic:

Nice :classic:

Thank you man :classic: , but It would be cool to hear more than one word about a MOC :grin:

Thank you man :classic: , but It would be cool to hear more than one word about a MOC :grin:

Ok. I like the first pic, it look both as a house and a castle :classic: really good work! Keep it up :thumbup:

:wub: This is absolutely great Mitgardian work. The snow on the roof is well done as is the woodwork and I really like the windows.

(The only thing that could make this build even better; in my eyes, would be to turn the roof of one of the houses 90 degrees!)